Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion roasties trying to cope with alternative explanations for microchimerism besides sperm absorption

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Seems this meme really bothers them:

Alternative explanations seem to be:
1) woman had older brother, remnants of his DNA were in woman's mom's womb and absorbed
2) woman was pregnant with son, absorbed his DNA

The thing is... does that actually account for 60% of women having male DNA in their brain?

Statistically does this mean that 60% of women have either an older brother or a past pregnancy with a son?

Male microchimerism was found in 21% of a group of women who never had sons, for example, so does that mean 21% of women have an older brother?

Even if we haven't directly proven it comes from sex partners, it clearly has to come from SOMEWHERE, so if we look at what % these alternative explanations actually represent and the % of chimeras is MORE then this should mean that sex is the only remaining theory to explain the discrepancy.

It might be that sperm microchimerism is RARE and that it's much more likely to absorb male DNA if you had an older brother or if you had a son. I can accept that. But I don't like them pushing this idea it's disproven when they haven't even introduced comparisons to % of women who have older bros or % of women which carried a male fetus.

It's obvious they're raging so hard against this, trying to soften the blow.

Last edited:
They are trying to cope strong

They are trying to cope strong
I consider myself openminded because even if a foid absorbs my DNA as a result of me creampieing inside her and giving her a son, I would still try to embrace her as a feminine woman despite becoming 1% male.

As I always say...

If you're not first, you're last...

Even if it's your kid, you're not the only biological father.

This is why the ancients had enforced monogamy and arranged marriage.

Depends on which ancients you refer to, there seems to be evidence our dicks evolved the mushroom shape because we just used to serial gangbang fois and scoop out the cum of those who preceded us to lessen chances of them fathering.

Past that point some guy probably realized you had a better chance of paternity if you stopped other guys fucking the foid altogether.

Depends on which ancients you refer to, there seems to be evidence our dicks evolved the mushroom shape because we just used to serial gangbang fois and scoop out the cum of those who preceded us to lessen chances of them fathering.

Past that point some guy probably realized you had a better chance of paternity if you stopped other guys fucking the foid altogether.
MODS
PIN THIS REPLY

INCELTEARS

THIS IS HIGH IQ AND YOU CANNOT REFUTE THIS!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

MODS
PIN THIS REPLY

INCELTEARS

THIS IS HIGH IQ AND YOU CANNOT REFUTE THIS!
It's one of the leading theories...

But that doesn't mean it's impossible to refute. There might be some competing theory I'm unaware of.

Like, if I had to hazard a guess, it might be that just one part is wider than the rest to create some kind of forward/back rhythm which is pleasant, which you wouldn't get if it was of uniform width.

Or perhaps because additional width was pointless below the tip if the main purpose of width was to seal in cum.

As I always say...

If you're not first, you're last...

Even if it's your kid, you're not the only biological father.

Guess what , the food that we eat is also DNA..

It's one of the leading theories...

But that doesn't mean it's impossible to refute. There might be some competing theory I'm unaware of.

Like, if I had to hazard a guess, it might be that just one part is wider than the rest to create some kind of forward/back rhythm which is pleasant, which you wouldn't get if it was of uniform width.

Or perhaps because additional width was pointless below the tip if the main purpose of width was to seal in cum.
Imagine how gross it was to be a non chad (high tier normie) and getting sloppy fourths in prehistoric times. Getting everyone else's coom in your foreskin. Femoids wouldn't even care. Humans are disgusting scum.

Chimera Roastie arc confirmed

Imagine how gross it was to be a non chad (high tier normie) and getting sloppy fourths in prehistoric times.
Getting everyone else's coom in your foreskin.
Femoids wouldn't even care.
Humans are disgusting scum.
Disgust is always a relative emotion. I'm sure for example fucking a smelly foid was much less disgusting in centuries past when people were just accustomed to being stinky. It would be more disgusting today since we expect cleanliness.

We might think of it as gross based on our current culture, but back in prehistoric times we don't really know if guys would get grossed out by that.

You need to remember how fucking VARIED and WEIRD human culture actually gets.... I mean, have you read about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_people or the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people ?

Last edited:
Disgust is always a relative emotion. I'm sure for example fucking a smelly foid was much less disgusting in centuries past when people were just accustomed to being stinky. It would be more disgusting today since we expect cleanliness.

We might think of it as gross based on our current culture, but back in prehistoric times we don't really know if guys would get grossed out by that.

You need to remember how fucking VARIED and WEIRD human culture actually gets.... I mean, have you read about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambia_people or the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people ?
IT wants us to adopt those tribal customs...

IT wants us to adopt those tribal customs...
I heard in hawaii they used to force young boys to get penile subincisions.

That's the only part of their history that disturbs me.

I heard in hawaii they used to force young boys to get penile subincisions.

That's the only part of their history that disturbs me.
subincisions?

Like the scarification patters some Africans get on their bodies?

Imagine how gross it was to be a non chad (high tier normie) and getting sloppy fourths in prehistoric times. Getting everyone else's coom in your foreskin. Femoids wouldn't even care. Humans are disgusting scum.
yes IBL women are gross

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back