Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roasts need to recover every time someone doesn't wish them a good morning

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Imagine being so showered with affection and attention that everytime you dare not get a good morning from someone, you need to resort to self help books on how to cope with that.

76ef6d4

Meanwhile the average male hasn't received any human contact in years outside of dominos calling about their pizza

GOOD MORNING.

Attention seeking whore

*Applies to Chad only.

No one has said good morning to me in years, not even the cashiers.
No one mentioned my birthday either.

Meanwhile the average male hasn't received any human contact in years outside of dominos calling about their pizza
Fuck that hits so close to home. Literally the only texts i ever get are from my mom, dominos and from my service provider.

Fuckin lol at whores

They need constant validation and assurance like vulnerable special needs children

Fucking pisses me off.

I remember roastie whore supervisor at a job used to get into a bad mood all because i didnt say hello and chat with her. The entitnlement of these cunts. Fucking whores. Also lol at the garbage foids read fucking low iq cretins

Fuckin lol at whores

They need constant validation and assurance like vulnerable special needs children

Fucking pisses me off.

I remember roastie whore supervisor at a job used to get into a bad mood all because i didnt say hello and chat with her. The entitnlement of these cunts. Fucking whores. Also lol at the garbage foids read fucking low iq cretins
I've been fired from a handful of jobs because I didn't orbit the roasts who worked there and they complained to management about it

I've been fired from a handful of jobs because I didn't orbit the roasts who worked there and they complained to management about it
Fucking cunts deserve acid

Who was the soybean that wrote that book? smh.