Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Robbing a bank and getting involved in a police chase must feel so good

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I'm not even thinking about the money.

But about the power you have over these people in that siutation and the police chase afterwards.
The screams, the howling, ...
The pure adrenaline would be so fucking good.

Just imagine how all these people fear and respect you for once and then at one point you hear the police sirens, you rush to your car and you get involved in a highway chase.

What a weird fantasy of mine...

I would obviously never do that, I'm too much of a pussy.

The crime is just a cope. What u want is the genuine experience of mogging people.

Seems too stressful to be fun, also I'm not a moral imbecile.

Bank robbers are probaby given more chances in the legal system than law abiding males that rant about foids on forums like this :feelsclown:

just gta max like trevor theory

H***ing a foid would be fun too.

fuck the bank robbery part just go full speed down the highway blasting music while being chased by 10 police cars.

Then after the adrenaline leaves, pull over to the side and blast yourself with a .45 to the head

For some reason, for years, I have had weird urges to commit petty crimes like this, like breaking into a police cruiser, robbing a bank, etc. I've dreamed an awful lot about being in prison, too. I don't know why, I guess lashing out in a nonviolent way is something I've always subconsciously wanted to do. I'm also bored all the fucking time.

No, in this situation going into car chase would be utterly stupid idea. I myself have looked upon what would be the ideal plan for such a feat. You should have 2 partners, one is the driver, one is helper. Two of you enter the bank, take everyones phones and prevent the alarm from going off. If it goes off, shoot the person that turned on the alarm and proceed to do the following - you need C4 or any other stronger explosive 1 or 2 charges then tie them up to 1 or 2 people. The chargers are remote ofc and should be some military grade stuff. Now when the police come you show them the hostages with explosives, you leave one in the bank and other goes with you. That way you remove power of the police, they will never shoot you, because you would kill the people in the bank and the hostage you took with you. You proceed to drive, you need to locate an abandoned area with no cameras and then proceed to set the car aflames (stolen or very cheap car). And then split up and go to rented apartments of each person. Leave the hostage behind, you can even bluff using fake explosives. Hide money in some place, with the guns, they can’t find money and guns = no evidence. Also better carry alternative communication devices while doing this, phones will get you busted easily. After this wait for a year and launder the money by buying stuff.

Idk might be useful for someone, also have more than one plan in case things go wrong. Masks that hide your identity must be good enough so facial recognision doesn’t work, if you’re in a country that has such systems. Also gloves are mandatory. This is how I picture a good robbery.

I would never be able to deal with the anxiety and stress of such a situation tbh

No, in this situation going into car chase would be utterly stupid idea. I myself have looked upon what would be the ideal plan for such a feat. You should have 2 partners, one is the driver, one is helper. Two of you enter the bank, take everyones phones and prevent the alarm from going off. If it goes off, shoot the person that turned on the alarm and proceed to do the following - you need C4 or any other stronger explosive 1 or 2 charges then tie them up to 1 or 2 people. The chargers are remote ofc and should be some military grade stuff. Now when the police come you show them the hostages with explosives, you leave one in the bank and other goes with you. That way you remove power of the police, they will never shoot you, because you would kill the people in the bank and the hostage you took with you. You proceed to drive, you need to locate an abandoned area with no cameras and then proceed to set the car aflames (stolen or very cheap car). And then split up and go to rented apartments of each person. Leave the hostage behind, you can even bluff using fake explosives. Hide money in some place, with the guns, they can’t find money and guns = no evidence. Also better carry alternative communication devices while doing this, phones will get you busted easily. After this wait for a year and launder the money by buying stuff.

Idk might be useful for someone, also have more than one plan in case things go wrong. Masks that hide your identity must be good enough so facial recognision doesn’t work, if you’re in a country that has such systems. Also gloves are mandatory. This is how I picture a good robbery.
Thanks for the plan lmao, but succeeding isn't even my main goal. :feelskek: