Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Romeo and Juliet laws are the most cucked thing in the West

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
For those who don't know, Romeo and Juliet laws are laws that allow teenagers to have sex with each other even if they are bellow the age of consent. It is another product of this magnificent Western self-declared "civilization".

Just imagine how cucked this is. Basically adult cucked Western men created a special law so that young chads can freely fuck their young underage daughters.

One well-publicized case demonstrating the need for Romeo and Juliet legislation is that of Genarlow Wilson, a 17-year-old who was imprisoned for having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old female. An athlete and honor student, Wilson was videotaped at a New Year’s Eve celebration engaging in oral sex and was sentenced to 10 years for aggravated child molestation. After serving jail time from 2003–07, the Georgia Supreme Court ruled that Wilson should be released; and this decision was followed by a change in state law that reduced consensual sex between teenagers to a misdemeanor with a maximum sentence of one year.

Look at how this article says "the need for Romeo and Juliet legislation". Really? What need? The need that a 17-year-old Tyrone athlete can get his dick sucked by a 15-year-old slut? Is this really what society needs?

At the same time, a responsible adult man is not allowed to marry a 15 year old girl because... ???

Imagine being a man with a daughter and supporting and passing this law so that your own daughter can start sucking dicks of young Chands and Tyrones, instead of trying to marry her young into some reputed family in your community as a virgin. Just imagine for a second what kind of level of being cucked this is. This is being a GIGAcuck.

You also need to take into account that these same Westerners push that marriagable age is 18 and attack the Catholic Church for keeping it at 14 (women) and 16 (men). So basically, they are promoting fornication for young people without even allowing them to marry. A 16 man can fuck a 14 year old girl but can't marry her? What kind of sick society is this?

Cucked Western men are creating extra laws so that their daughters can whore around before marriage.

Even those who don't have daughters are cucked for this mindset. Just Imagine how they use these little cucked brains "I can't have a sex with a 14 year old girl because I'm an old bald ugly male who works as some jurist but I must create this law so that 17 year old Tyrone can have sex with her and that she can suck some 16 year old Chad's dick" They're basically servants of Chad and try to enable him every pleasure on earth.

Also this,

When Shakespeare brought Romeo and Juliet to life, he was intentional in choosing two young characters as his protagonists. Then as now, two teenagers having consensual sex is perfectly understandable. On the other hand, an adult molesting a child is reprehensible.

The difference between the two situations would seem obvious.

Actually, there is no difference. If it's fornication it's wrong, if it's marriage it isn't. The Western hypocrisy is unbearable.

Last edited:
I hate America. This whole place is unbearable. There's no political solution but complete destruction. Why i keep slaving is beyond me.

I hate teenage sex-havers tbh

When Shakespeare brought Romeo and Juliet to life, he was intentional in choosing two young characters as his protagonists. Then as now, two teenagers having consensual sex is perfectly understandable.

teenage sex-havers deserve death tbh

Romeo and Juliet laws or close-in-age exemption laws also allow sex between two underage person, like for example two 14 year olds having sex where age of consent if 15.

There are some European countries that don't have that. Serbia for example has age of consent at 14 and no age-of-exemption so technically sex between two 13 year olds (though this is not enforced) is illegal while any adult can have sex with a 14 year old. This is much more normal than cucked USA where a 17 year old can have sex with 14 year old but a 20 year old can't for some reason.

Chad always wins, there is no stopping him.

I hate teenage sex-havers tbh
teenage sex-havers deserve death tbh

TBH in current society, the best thing would be to push the age of consent to 20 and remove Romeo and Juliet laws so that sex for teenagers becomes illegal and treated as statutory rape regardless of circumstances. Then enforce this brutally. No more teen love!

I hate the west

How do these ppl come to be, how do they formulate these thoughts in their head as rational?

How do these ppl come to be, how do they formulate these thoughts in their head as rational?

Imagine how they use these little cucked brains "I can't have a sex with a 14 year old girl because I'm an old bald ugly male who works as some jurist but I must create this law so that 17 year old Tyrone can have sex with her and that she can suck some 16 year old Chad's dick"

Just imagine a 17 year old Chad pumping and dumping a 9 year old foidlet who hasn't even had her first period but wants to emulate her whore mother. This is happening RIGHT NOW is clown world.

I genuinely believe cucks have some sort of a mental disorder or brain damage or something that science haven't figured out yet. How do people rationalise these laws is beyond me.

This is what I think about Romeo and Juliet btw

giulietta-zoccola-romeo-258501.jpg

Law created exclusively for Chad's enjoyment

Law created exclusively for Chad's enjoyment

Created by baldcel jurists. They basically prohibited themselves those women and gave them to young Chad exclusively so that he can have pleasure.

Normies can have girlfriends too, especially at the time these laws were passed.

Normies can have girlfriends too, especially at the time these laws were passed.

The point is that old cucks who made those laws enabled young teenagers to fuck these young women exclusively while not expecting them to marry them, in fact, they can't even marry them legally if they wanted to for some reason.

Imagine how cucked this is on a level of society, on the level of family... And those old cucks got absolutely no benefit from it. They only did it for young Chads.

The point is that old cucks who made those laws enabled young teenagers to fuck these young women exclusively while not expecting them to marry them, in fact, they can't even marry them legally if they wanted to for some reason.

Imagine how cucked this is on a level of society, on the level of family... And those old cucks got absolutely no benefit from it. They only did it for young Chads.
Exactly, the cucked thing is that they can fuck without marrying them, everything else just follows. But again, it's not just Chads.

Teenage sex-havers should be purged, and with that also any act of romantic or sexual affection in public (such as kisses and caresses), with schools disciplining young foids and imposing restrictions on their lewd and insolent behaviors, teaching proper manners and appreciating the value of an aristocratic and undemocratic lifestyle, which is healthy and appropriate.

Romeo and Juliet gives young females the impression, they need a handsome and strong man.
Beauty and the beast is the only popular story for young girls that signals that looks dont matter.
but what does 1 story do againdt 1000 other ones where the prince is always handsome and strong?
nothing.
Society WANTS females to only date sub 6 guys

This is a product of feminist thinking on male minds.

Romeo and Juliet gives young females the impression, they need a handsome and strong man.
Beauty and the beast is the only popular story for young girls that signals that looks dont matter.
but what does 1 story do againdt 1000 other ones where the prince is always handsome and strong?
nothing.
Society WANTS females to only date sub 6 guys

Based italocels shout "Juliet whore, Romeo faggot" under Juliet's balcony in Verona

If not this degeneracy, then age of consent in my place was not so of total tragedy. Not 13, as it should, but 16 not absolutely horrible

It incentivizes fornication. Teenage relationships always fail. They're not even allowed to get married and they will likely switch schools and where they live at some point.

Meanwhile a mid 20s man with a career who can support a family cannot marry some 14-17 year old cause the marriage age is 18 and the culture and women's hypergamous nature are against it.

Premarital sex should be banned and anyone caught doing it should be stoned, shot and beheaded.

never read that shit tbh

In germany the age of consent is 14. A 30yo chad can fuck a jb legal.

For those who don't know, Romeo and Juliet laws are laws that allow teenagers to have sex with each other even if they are bellow the age of consent. It is another product of this magnificent Western self-declared "civilization".

Just imagine how cucked this is. Basically adult cucked Western men created a special law so that young chads can freely fuck their young underage daughters.

One well-publicized case demonstrating the need for Romeo and Juliet legislation is that of Genarlow Wilson, a 17-year-old who was imprisoned for having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old female. An athlete and honor student, Wilson was videotaped at a New Year’s Eve celebration engaging in oral sex and was sentenced to 10 years for aggravated child molestation. After serving jail time from 2003–07, the Georgia Supreme Court ruled that Wilson should be released; and this decision was followed by a change in state law that reduced consensual sex between teenagers to a misdemeanor with a maximum sentence of one year.

Look at how this article says "the need for Romeo and Juliet legislation". Really? What need? The need that a 17-year-old Tyrone athlete can get his dick sucked by a 15-year-old slut? Is this really what society needs?

At the same time, a responsible adult man is not allowed to marry a 15 year old girl because... ???

Imagine being a man with a daughter and supporting and passing this law so that your own daughter can start sucking dicks of young Chands and Tyrones, instead of trying to marry her young into some reputed family in your community as a virgin. Just imagine for a second what kind of level of being cucked this is. This is being a GIGAcuck.

You also need to take into account that these same Westerners push that marriagable age is 18 and attack the Catholic Church for keeping it at 14 (women) and 16 (men). So basically, they are promoting fornication for young people without even allowing them to marry. A 16 man can fuck a 14 year old girl but can't marry her? What kind of sick society is this?

Cucked Western men are creating extra laws so that their daughters can whore around before marriage.

Even those who don't have daughters are cucked for this mindset. Just Imagine how they use these little cucked brains "I can't have a sex with a 14 year old girl because I'm an old bald ugly male who works as some jurist but I must create this law so that 17 year old Tyrone can have sex with her and that she can suck some 16 year old Chad's dick" They're basically servants of Chad and try to enable him every pleasure on earth.

Also this,

When Shakespeare brought Romeo and Juliet to life, he was intentional in choosing two young characters as his protagonists. Then as now, two teenagers having consensual sex is perfectly understandable. On the other hand, an adult molesting a child is reprehensible.

The difference between the two situations would seem obvious.

Actually, there is no difference. If it's fornication it's wrong, if it's marriage it isn't. The Western hypocrisy is unbearable.
If I recall correctly from catechism class, fornication (two unmarried people having sex) is a venial sin, and adultery (at least one married person having sex with other than a spouse) is a mortal sin.

GigaIQ. It makes absolutely no sense at all. But I guess feminism isn't supposed to make sense, but rather to destroy the institutions of marriage and family.

what a cope thread

nothing.
Society doesn't WANTS females to only date sub 6 guys