Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Roomates new boyfriend

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
She met him on tinder about 4 weeks ago and Ive had to listen to him fucking her every night of this last week.

This dude is such a fucking asshole. Complete man child but still chad

He has no job

No money

No car

Lives between his mother’s house and his friends couch (and I guess now here with me FFS)

He’s in some bullshit band that sounds like garbage. All day he just lays in this girls bed and watches Netflix WHILE SHE GOES TO WORK she buys him food and alcohol, does his laundry and cooks him diner almost every night. How can you go from strangers to basically a king and servant relationship in just 4 weeks?

He’s attractive

That’s literally all you need in life to live on easy street.

I have to come home after my 10-hour wagecell job to this piece of shit just chilling on the couch.

He left a shit mess in the kitchen that I have to clean before I can cook my own dinner. Id tell him to clean up his mess but he’s in the middle of fucking my roommate.

Doing chads dishes while listening to him clap his slaves cheeks, I cant help but reflect on the work and self-improvement I’ve put myself through the last decade in a feudal attempt to ascend.

NEETcells, never regret that you didn’t get a job, buy a car/ get your license, move out of home, get fit whatever. It will not make any difference.

I struggle to put this shit into words but if you could just see the extent to which girls will go to please chad. Its so fucking over.

drown the whore and blame it on the new boyfriend.

female roommate? i'd rope if i had to live with a foid and can't have sex with

If my roommate doesn't clean his dishes, I just put his dishes in the dumpster.
He has started cleaning his dishes now
full

Female roommate? Are you fucking insane?

Move the fuck out and find male roommates that you personally vet.

Doing chads dishes while listening to him clap his slaves cheeks, I cant help but reflect on the work and self-improvement I’ve put myself through the last decade in a feudal attempt to ascend.
Don't do his dishes. That's your whore roommate's responsibility. What would you rate her out of 10 and is she thick?

full

Fucking based.

Female roomate

man you need to leave or stop being a cuck
dont wash the dishes
take the dishes ans throw them on their bed while.they are fucking

I already dislike my roommmates now, I couldn't put up with a female roommate. It's too expensive to live on my own, but I hate roommates. I just wish I had at least a friend to split a nice apartment with

She met him on tinder about 4 weeks ago and Ive had to listen to him fucking her every night of this last week.

He has no job

No money

No car

Lives between his mother’s house and his friends couch (and I guess now here with me FFS)

He’s in some bullshit band that sounds like garbage. All day he just lays in this girls bed and watches Netflix WHILE SHE GOES TO WORK she buys him food and alcohol, does his laundry and cooks him diner almost every night. How can you go from strangers to basically a king and servant relationship in just 4 weeks?

He’s attractive

I have to come home after my 10-hour wagecell job to this piece of shit just chilling on the couch.

He left a shit mess in the kitchen that I have to clean before I can cook my own dinner. Id tell him to clean up his mess but he’s in the middle of fucking my roommate.

NEETcells, never regret that you didn’t get a job, buy a car/ get your license, move out of home, get fit whatever. It will not make any difference.

I struggle to put this shit into words but if you could just see the extent to which girls will go to please chad. Its so fucking over.

Clown world :feelsclown:

Don't do his dishes. That's your whore roommate's responsibility. What would you rate her out of 10 and is she thick?
I need to do them so I can use them. She's maybe a 6 without makeup

OP having female roommate is cuckoldry. You're a cuck.

OP having female roommate is cuckoldry. You're a cuck.
That may be true but the sheer quantity and potency of the black pills I've consumed by living with women may have made it worth it.

I suggest every incel to try it sometime if you have the opportunity. Eliminate all doubt

That may be true but the sheer quantity and potency of the black pills I've consumed by living with women may have made it worth it.

I suggest every incel to try it sometime if you have the opportunity. Eliminate all doubt
Since you have lived with many female roommates as you claim, I'm curious to ask some questions in regards to your experiences with female roomates if you don't mind.

Only wash the dish you need to use, not all of them. Or get dishes that are only for you to use and no one else is allowed.

All chads I’ve known have been like this. Useless, retarded, boring, unemployed, unemployable, and total assholes to boot. But tall and chad face = females worship them and will live to serve them.

Also why do you have a foid roommate? That’s just playing with fire.

Beat up both of them

Why living with a female roommate in the first place? I'd rather live in the projects sharing a flat with Tyrone

you are a cuck

Just buy disposable plates, they're a dime a dozen. Fuck (((Greta)))

He has no job

No money

No car

He’s attractive

Next time you come home and he is on the Couch, walk on your toes as if you are trying to make no noise. Then you undo the Zipper on your pants behind his back. Next, you move around the Couch, bend down and kiss him on the cheek. Use lipstick to make it even worse.

Say in a soft voice: "honey I am home" and pet his head and chin.

Then you say: "do you like what you see?" and bend over, pulling down your pants.

Next step:
Shit in his face and beat the feces into his mouth and and nostrils as hard as you can. Make sure that some gets in his eyes as well. That will form a nice crust later on.

When he gets up to fight you, whip out your cock and scream "stay away, I'm about to bust a nut!" - that will keep him at a distance.

Wank till finish.
Voilà.
He is probably gone now.

Last edited:
Female roommate? Are you fucking insane?

Move the fuck out and find male roommates that you personally vet.
This OP move as soon as possible

Force fuck the bitch and cannibalize them both.

full
Low inhibs tf out of me.

Next time you come home and he is on the Couch, walk on your toes as if you are trying to make no noise. Then you undo the Zipper on your pants behind his back. Next, you move around the Couch, bend down and kiss him on the cheek. Use lipstick to make it even worse.

Then you say: "do you like what you see?" and bend over, pulling down your pants.

Next step:
Shit in his face and beat the feces into his mouth and and nostrils as hard as you can. Make sure that some gets in his eyes as well. That will form a nice crust later on.

When he gets up to fight you, whip out your cock and scream "stay away, I'm about to bust a nut!" - that will keep him at a distance.

Wank till finish.
Voilà.
He is probably gone now.
based and peepeepoopoo pilled

The ultimate cuck

Next step:

Wank till finish.
Voilà.
He is probably gone now.
Post horse incident Nietzsche IQ.

This kinda shit is honestly the best copefuel for me. NEETing and alcohol are my only copes and this kinda belief in what i do makes the day just a little easier to bare. Cheers fellowcel

Still waiting for a good explanation why OP prefers female roommates and had several of them. Is this some cucked field study for PUA purposes?

OP you have female roommates?:chad:

full
Based Finncel

Just lol at being cuckold enough to wash someone else's dishes. I would just work more hours so I can afford to eat out tbh
I need to do them so I can use them
Just start eating out for a time period. Let that shit build up on them and they will start doing it themselves.

You keep enabling their laziness by taking away one less thing for them to worry about.

Last edited:
ki.... no wait. that is inciting violence.

He has no job

No money

No car

He’s attractive

He has no job

No money

No car

He’s attractive

Time to Joegoldbergmaxx

Only wash the dish you need to use, not all of them. Or get dishes that are only for you to use and no one else is allowed.
I do that sometimes but I sometimes need pots and pans and shit so i might as well do the lot
Still waiting for a good explanation why OP prefers female roommates and had several of them. Is this some cucked field study for PUA purposes?
Female roommate?
You are either a LARPer or a retardcel.

How the fuck did a foid agree on being your roommate? Are you paying for her shit?
And why are you allowing those things to happen to you?
Sorry I should clarify I use the word roommate when I mean housemates, we all have our own room. I've never shared a room with anyone but have lived with several stacy and chad housemates
Since you have lived with many female roommates as you claim, I'm curious to ask some questions in regards to your experiences with female roomates if you don't mind.
Just PM me

Last edited:
Another larping graycel.

Greycel bait thread, but potent ragefuel nonetheless