Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roosh Hour #34

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
A lot of truth can be find in this video about the current situation we're living.
Roosh Valizadeh has become more and more blackpilled.
He also mentioned Houellebecq and predict the future of our Western societies, and he explains it very well.

Cope Hour.

He still bans anyone who even mentions the blackpill on his forum.

The next thing you know he will try to sell books to incels.

he looks gay, idk why - probably too well groomed

He's changing and he already acknowledged that on his forum, so he's adapting....

He's changing and he already acknowledged that on his forum, so he's adapting....
The only thing changing is his marketing to make them shekels. I doubt his mentality is any different.

I bet he releases a book for incels by the end of this year.

I think he still believes he was right about the game but acknowledges that things have changed in the last years and his stuff doesn't work anymore (if it ever did).

The only thing changing is his marketing to make them shekels. I doubt his mentality is any different.

I bet he releases a book for incels by the end of this year.

Yeah you're right, he's making a living out of this.

Cope Hour.

He still bans anyone who even mentions the blackpill on his forum.
Doesn't surprise me, how he's already harassed by the feminazis and all sjw, going from court to court, being banned from some countries like the UK, being physically and life threatened, he doesn't want to be involved to even more trouble. Remember he lives with lots of pressures, and eventually stopped ROK.
Yeah you're right, he's making a living out of this.
I don't see anything wrong to make a living money selling books.

Scammer can't sell his red pill PUA bullshit any more so he's switching gears to try to appeal to the ever growing hordes of sexless and hopeless men.
I actually like when people like him are getting de-platformed.

Scammer can't sell his red pill PUA bullshit any more so he's switching gears to try to appeal to the ever growing hordes of sexless and hopeless men.
I actually like when people like him are getting de-platformed.
Actually, he's not really ugly, more closer to chad-lite. And, in some countries foids like people with his appearance. I think he invented in some of his older books, but won't surprise meat all he really had some lays.

I believe he took the age-pill, and is now closer to Inceldom than ever before. Thus, he's speaking more and more about Inceldom.

Don´t give this opportunist any views. He is a cosmopolitan, rootless Semite who has contributed to the western societal decline. He has sold a lot of hopium for shekels and in the process damaged the lives of many young men.

I always report his videos, and more people should do that.

Don´t give this opportunist any views. He is a cosmopolitan, rootless Semite who has contributed to the western societal decline. He has sold a lot of hopium for shekels and in the process damaged the lives of many young men.

copium

He's actually a Muslim and spread more Conservative Muslim values than degenerate one, West create itself. he expose a lot of what is wrong in Western societies. Blaming him for traveling to search for women isn't really cleaver, as a lot of Incels in this forum wants to emigrate to SEA or EE, just for pussies or hookers.

Are you jealous about him?

Actually, he's not really ugly, more closer to chad-lite. And, in some countries foids like people with his appearance. I think he invented in some of his older books, but won't surprise meat all he really had some lays.
I believe he took the age-pill, and is now closer to Inceldom than ever before. Thus, he's speaking more and more about Inceldom.
Who said he's ugly? If I had his face, I'd be knee deep in pussy.
But that's all irrelevant, he's a PUA scammer and nothing he says will ever be trustworthy.

He's actually a Muslim and spread more Conservative Muslim values than degenerate one, West create itself. he expose a lot of what is wrong in Western societies. Blaming him for traveling to search for women isn't really cleaver, as a lot of Incels in this forum wants to emigrate to SEA or EE, just for pussies or hookers.

I don't mind him, I generally don't want to shit on people who are already being attacked by the system so I will side with Roosh against SJWs any time. But let's be honest here, there's a lot of hypocrisy in what he's doing. You can't be pro-religion and promote PUA at the same time. It makes it look like he's just looking for another market to exploit (tradcucks/alt-right) even if he says a lot of good things.

There's a lot of truth in the things he's saying and he's not bad for informing people about certain thing. I understand why people don't like him though.

He's not muslim. Stop spreading false info.

2:28:20 hour long, holy fuck, I simply can't watch this lousy PUA shit for that long, TL;DW

I don't mind him, I generally don't want to shit on people who are already being attacked by the system so I will side with Roosh against SJWs any time. But let's be honest here, there's a lot of hypocrisy in what he's doing. You can't be pro-religion and promote PUA at the same time. It makes it look like he's just looking for another market to exploit (tradcucks/alt-right) even if he says a lot of good things.

There's a lot of truth in the things he's saying and he's not bad for informing people about certain thing. I understand why people don't like him though.
Let's be clear about this, he didn't invented PUA, and I remember correctly he said more people are becoming degenerate, so he had an experience about this "degenerate" society, why not? If other dude are having fun, why not me? At the same time, he criticize this very society. I agree, he tend to be hypocritical looking at some of his actions, especially a few years ago.
Also, I don't think he makes a lot of money out of his book (or donations), at least less than your many supermarkets or gas stations round the corner.
Show me where he's said he's muslim.
Sure, let not spread bullocks next time. Tip: use your search engine, lazy boyo.

“”[Canadians] are losing their minds over here, I have to hire bodyguards now. If you wanna ask why that is, look at me: do I look white to you? [...] My parents are from the Middle East. My parents are from the Middle East. My dad is from Iran. He is a Shiite Muslim man. I grew up with Muslim beliefs. where do you think all my views come from? Where do you think my ideas on patriarchy and masculinity come from? Where do you think my ideas that men should be strong and women should submit come from? Where do you think all that comes from? From thin air? No. It's from being by a conservative, honorable, respectful Muslim man. All the views that I present on sex, women, and men are basically a light version of Islam. Of how Islam does family values. [....] I'm basically introducing traditional Islamic values, traditional Islamic family into a Western audience, because these values are good for women and men. But I'm being attacked in Canada, so what does that tell you? That the Canadian establishment is vehemently Islamophobic. There is no other logical explanation. 'Cuz if you have an explanation why in Canada the entire establishment is coming out against me [...] but everywhere else is cool, then I'd like to hear it.
—Roosh V, "Canadian feminists are dangerously Islamophobic"

Let's be clear about this, he didn't invented PUA, and I remember correctly he said more people are becoming degenerate, so he had an experience about this "degenerate" society, why not? If other dude are have fun, why not me? At the same time, he criticize this very society. I agree, he tend to be hypocritical looking at his actions.
Also, I don't think he makes a lot of money out of his book (or donations), at least less than your many supermarkets or gas stations round the corner.

Sure, let not spread bullocks next time. Tip; use your search engine, lazy boyo.

“”[Canadians] are losing their minds over here, I have to hire bodyguards now. If you wanna ask why that is, look at me: do I look white to you? [...] My parents are from the Middle East. My parents are from the Middle East. My dad is from Iran. He is a Shiite Muslim man. I grew up with Muslim beliefs. where do you think all my views come from? Where do you think my ideas on patriarchy and masculinity come from? Where do you think my ideas that men should be strong and women should submit come from? Where do you think all that comes from? From thin air? No. It's from being by a conservative, honorable, respectful Muslim man. All the views that I present on sex, women, and men are basically a light version of Islam. Of how Islam does family values. [....] I'm basically introducing traditional Islamic values, traditional Islamic family into a Western audience, because these values are good for women and men. But I'm being attacked in Canada, so what does that tell you? That the Canadian establishment is vehemently Islamophobic. There is no other logical explanation. 'Cuz if you have an explanation why in Canada the entire establishment is coming out against me [...] but everywhere else is cool, then I'd like to hear it.

Lel. That video was an attempt at trolling when he was under fire from the femtards.

He dislikes muslims and Islam:

He was baptized in an Armenian Orthodox Christian Church according to a now-deleted tweet of his.

Like I said, NOT A MUSLIM.

Here's the archive of the deleted tweet:

fag

Let's be clear about this, he didn't invented PUA, and I remember correctly he said more people are becoming degenerate, so he had an experience about this "degenerate" society, why not? If other dude are having fun, why not me? At the same time, he criticize this very society. I agree, he tend to be hypocritical looking at some of his actions, especially a few years ago.

Sure, let not spread bullocks next time. Tip: use your search engine, lazy boyo.

He was trolling feminists there, he's actually Christian (his mother is Armenian and Christian) and he said before that he choose Christianity and he made clear that he disliked Islam.

He was trolling feminists there, he's actually Christian (his mother is Armenian and Christian) and he said before that he choose Christianity and he made clear that he disliked Islam.
You're right on this one. However, his father was Muslim and he grow up with Muslim culture as well.
Nevertheless, on the video above, he said that Catholics and Protestants are long gone, and he prefer traditional Muslim women. Even though, he would like to have a wife living on traditional Orthodox Christian family.
He speaks a lots of truth on this video ngl.

Actually, it's even better that he's a Christian, and try to spread traditional values.