Roosh's entire "game" consisted of not being Slav in Eastern Europe

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
JFL at him writing entire books about how to get laid in Poland and Ukraine when all he could have wrote was:

"Just don't be Slavic in Slavlands."

He even ADMITTED it later on, these are his exact words:

"One good thing is if a Polish girl is really attracted to you, if she's physically attracted to you, it's going to be be way simpler to get her into bed. I used to think that Polish girls love me and they had sex with me just because of how I'm an amazing man but when it comes down to it's a little bit based on how I looked. They want to sleep with a man who doesn't look like a Polish man."

Source:

(29:04)

N

newlyawakened

Recruit
-
Tfw you go to Eastern Europe as a currycel and just get laughed at, ignored and brutally rejected by slav women.

Roosh mogs me to hell.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I got nothing to lose
-
High IQ,he managed to slay and make money out of it too

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Roosh is a snake oil salesman. Telling dejected Men what they want to hear.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Even better is to be fag looking at Eastern Europe

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
JFL at /pol/tards who think le based poland. I hate this country and I wish we were all killed by Hitler.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
JFL at /pol/tards who think le based poland. I hate this country and I wish we were all killed by Hitler.
Did you swallow the slavpill?

Sleepcel

Sleepcel

Femoids in Cages 2021
-
Slavpill might be more brutal for me than a fucking dogpill.

I'm gonna spend all the summer on the balcony so I will get so much tan I will pass as Curry in Eastern Europe.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
It depends actually.Depending on your home state,you can larp as an Iranian or an Aryan
JFL @ faking your nationality so that a superficial cunt will let you use her hole.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
I'm gonna spend all the summer on the balcony so I will get so much tan I will pass as Curry in Eastern Europe.
Currymaxxing is legit in Eastern Europe.

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
-
Jfl at how Roosh looks right now - he looks like an Auschwitz survivor with a hobo beard

Sleepcel

Sleepcel

Femoids in Cages 2021
-
Currymaxxing is legit in Eastern Europe.
Yeah I know, I'm the guy who told you about my Curry friend who spoke German :feelslala:

I will probably get my wig split though, since most guys in Eastern Europe can't even tell the difference between Sand and Curry.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
new roosh is epic

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
I will probably get my wig split though, since most guys in Eastern Europe can't even tell the difference between Sand and Curry.
Just don't look like a Slav. It's all it takes.

N

newlyawakened

Recruit
-
It depends actually.Depending on your home state,you can larp as an Iranian or an Aryan
I am lightskin so I can pass as a very shitty Iranian/Aryan but I still look deformed, a lot of my facial features are more Dravidian. I am like a slimmer version of the 'El Goblino' meme. Thick lips, recessed eyes, thick asymmetrical nose. Even my parents have openly expressed disappointment as they thought when I was a baby that I would turn out more Aryan looking that I did.

Also I think attitudes towards young single brown men have become worse in eastern Europe since the migrant crisis. If I remember correctly, Roosh went there in the 2000s before all that.

N

newlyawakened

Recruit
-
Damn it man.Had the reverse been true(Dravidian skin and aryan features) you might've stood a chance
Yeah I see a lot of Tamil/Telugu chadpreets with that look that are doing pretty well with foids.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
Its just as easy as not being slav in slavlands, literally just that.

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
-
Just don't look like a Slav. It's all it takes.
Thats not true, but if you really want to exagerate to the point when nobody will consider your threads serious it's ok. Slavic men are significantly uglier than for example nordics, but they still mog curries and asians.

And taking some asian that betabux ukrainian whore as a prove that slavic women prefer asian men over their own is nonsense. That doesn't change the fact that majority of these women would do anything to land some average nordic, italian or french man.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Women have a tendency to treason in all forms.

nihility

nihility

ldar god
-
why there is no page of slavpill on incel wiki?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
That plus beardmaxxing, having a beard makes a huge difference in your looks, it looks more masculine and it helps with "jaw frauding", I've seen some guys I know with their beards and without their beards they immediately look less masculine and intimidating

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-