Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rope or Cope?

Rope or Cope?

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Would you rather:

Keep coping forward in life, struggle with social life, be unloved but healthy and have a job with proper money.

Or

Kill yourself/Go ER

Some copes are fun, so i choose to cope for the mean time.

I would become a weed addict

Go ER unless I get the slightest leniency from the degenerates that I have to put up with

If the torture doesn't stop, I won't hesitate one second to create a torture facility and later on in life, after I finish collage: ER at least 5K people in my country then fly to CA so I can get into the sorority ER was gonna burn and yell "can't dodge the rodge"

I still have hope that I can ascend with surgery + roids and find a wife.

If that fails you damn better believe I´ll go ER.

or you could not lose hope like a fucking loser and escape the pit of hell that is inceldom or at the very least try to

I'm too much of a pussy to sui or go ER, so I will cope as hard as possible I guess.

wish i was brave enough for the rope. but till then im stuck in the cope

Q2CZ3p3 said:
Something in particular stopping you at this moment?

My pet,Good food and my family

And the fact that I am a mentalcel

Cope with the rope

Stanx22 said:
Haven't you had about 15 gfs till now ?

Isnt that even worse that I am now same as you guys?

St.Tropez said:
lol why are you here then ? You must be a top-tier normie to be able to get 15 gfs.

Stanx22 said:
St.Tropez said:
lol why are you here then ? You must be a top-tier normie to be able to get 15 gfs.
I am not normie at all.I am mostly neetcel and rated 5/10 by a user here.
All I did was pua a lot and do beta bux emotional game. Although I like foids and to talk to them.

Depends. If i were intelligent and rich i would cope my way through life as incel. But if im stupid and can't even get a decent job and have to turn to wageslavery, then rope becomes the better option.

St.Tropez said:
I am not normie at all.I am mostly neetcel and rated 5/10  by a user here.
All I did was pua a lot and do beta bux emotional game. Although I like foids and to talk to them.

And you want to kill yourself ? You don't even know real pain. 

Just another faggot like the faggots on here who don't realize how easy they have it.

Facade said:
My pet,Good food and my family

And the fact that I am a mentalcel

Drugs among which weed is an obvious staple are the only way for me to get what I could call my own mentalceldom, in the sense of having extreme intrusive thoughts and unstoppable ruminations and what would be called general anxiety I guess, to go away. Does it make it worse for you to be high? Maybe I am misunderstanding completely. In that case why is that your wish?

Q2CZ3p3 said:
Drugs among which weed is an obvious staple are the only way for me to get what I could call my own mentalceldom, in the sense of having extreme intrusive thoughts and unstoppable ruminations and what would be called general anxiety I guess, to go away. Does it make it worse for you to be high? Maybe I am misunderstanding completely. In that case why is that your wish?

I am a pretty relaxed & anxiety free person with weed. All my self destructing thoughts are gone. I mean I'd become a weed addict if I can't escape and my only 2 options are rope or cope(Weed)

Money would save me but otherwise I'll mix sulphuric and formic acids to create CO and die in under 2 minutes.

Cope atm

if i cant get my plastic surgeries, ill rope.

If i do get plastic surgery and its still not good enough, ill rope.

If i do get plastic surgery and it grants my wish of being a 5+/10, then deffs no rope.