Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Roping is more courageous than living

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
To be or not to be? That is the question. Roping requires you to override your built in survival instinct that wants to keep you alive at all costs. Living and continuing to go through the motions and suffer is easier. I admire cels who have roped.

Yeah that's true. Most of us are in pure rot mode

They escaped. Probably better off then the rest of us

Roping takes more courage than slowly rotting but is still a weak move

use up as much of society's resources before you off yourself as a fuck you to everyone

Why do any of those when you can EmergencyRoommaxx ?

Roping is definitely low inhib, but I don’t think it’s the best way to buck the system. I’d take a night course on survival, get a dog, and hermitmaxx before I up and roped. Maybe even take out a big ass loan then disappear into the Alaskan woods :feelsYall:

Like Baraka do

Here

oh him, that's sad :(

Committing suicide is the only way to prove youre truly blackpilled

To be or not to be? That is the question. Roping requires you to override your built in survival instinct that wants to keep you alive at all costs. Living and continuing to go through the motions and suffer is easier. I admire cels who have roped.
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

No, neither living nor roping is cowardly or courageous it’s just fulfilling what the mind wants.

You have no choice in the matter, your unconscious mind will decide the outcome.

Roping requires you to override your built in survival instinct that wants to keep you alive at all costs.

But there are efficient ways to die in which you don't have to get your survival instinct involved

Roping doesn't make sense. Why do you want cels to rope?

i think that committing suicide takes a lot of courage, living is easy. killing yourself requires overcoming what nature has programmed you to fear to most, death.

Roping is based

If your going to rope then at least take some with u just sayin:feelstrash:

Here
That guy didn't just have the guts to rope
he had the guts to set himself on fire.