[LifeFuel] Roundup of Thailand Trip - girls, advice, conversation screenshots etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

southeastcel

Banned
-
Best life fuel ever, I could never suicide without finding your home address

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
>Most attractive girl was probably girl 3 as you said but it wasn't the best sex

lol did she sweat after having too fast sex with you? Slayer.
Tbf it was the morning after a night out...she definetely wasn't looksmaxed here.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
But tbh. how bullshitty can you get? You posted pics of girls that would never have sex with you, 4+ of them having a sociopath stare and 2 (actually 3) of them are teens? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
But tbh. how bullshitty can you get? You posted pics of girls that would never have sex with you, 4+ of them having a sociopath stare and 2 (actually 3) of them are teens? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Can I get that in English, please?

I posted pics of my room. I then posted pics of the girls in said room. I posted pics of me holding or in some cases kissing the girls. I posted conversations with them to prove I didn't just buy them from.a bar.

What were you expecting? A video of my dick going inside them while holding up an incels.is sign? Keep coping boyo, people have sex, deal with it.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
Can I get that in English, please?

I posted pics of my room. I then posted pics of the girls in said room. I posted pics of me holding or in some cases kissing the girls. I posted conversations with them to prove I didn't just buy them from.a bar.

What were you expecting? A video of my dick going inside them while holding up an incels.is sign? Keep coping boyo, people have sex, deal with it.
Me: <proves you're a really poor liar and a brainlet>

You: people have sex, deal with it you coper

That's all I can understand from your reply, in other parts your English is so horrible it looks like another language

You posted pics of some guy kissing ugly femoids, most of them having a sociopath stare and being unattractive, how is this proof again?

Even without that this would be insufficient evidence

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
70d 3h 38m
So much hatred when an incel finds happiness.

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
Me: <proves you're a really poor liar and a brainlet>

You: people have sex, deal with it you coper

That's all I can understand from your reply, in other parts your English is so horrible it looks like another language

You posted pics of some guy kissing ugly femoids, most of them having a sociopath stare and being unattractive, how is this proof again?

Yes most were ugly. Are you a volcel then? The title of this thread is not 'you can come to Asia and

Even without that this would be insufficient evidence
'Some guy' lol are you seriously doubting it's me? Do you want to retract that before I totally embarrass you by posting a timestamp pic with FU southeastcel written on it.

Yes most girls were below average or ugly. Are you a volcel then? The title of this thread is not 'come to Asia and you can slay PSL8 Stacies within 3 weeks' after all.

Couldn't really give a shit about their 'stare'. How's that relevant? What matters is PIV.

ion

ion

Banned
-
So much hatred when an incel finds happiness.
He fucked a bunch of prostitutes in SEA, and then is trolling an incel forum acting like he didn't pay them.

I bet he is genuinely happy about it though.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
70d 3h 38m
All of these girls could easily get chads in the west.
But in the west, the average girl is far uglier than these girls and much, much older.

People are so cucked that they think the opinion of ugly girls in awful, dying western countries actually matters.

That's just sad.

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
He fucked a bunch of prostitutes in SEA, and then is trolling an incel forum acting like he didn't pay them.

I bet he is genuinely happy about it though.
Alright buddy.

What would I have to do to prove to you they weren't prostitutes?

Given, you know, actual conversations posted with the girls don't seem to convince you. What evidence would?

F

Facade

Banned
-
Alright buddy.

Given, you know, actual conversations posted with the girls don't seem to convince you. What evidence would?
Nothing will convince him. You are essentially wasting your energy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
70d 3h 38m
Alright buddy.

m8. don't bother. You've gone out of your way and provided far too much for this board already.

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-
0m
Good for you nig. How would rate the girls? You mog every single one of them by 2 or 3 points and I'm talking about face alone.

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
I mean ffs if I was getting whores I'd pick better looking girls than that! Who the fuck would pay girls 1 or 7 for sex when there's choice of literally thousands of whores in Thailand...

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
This, you can't convince people when you post an inconsistent story, bragging about being a fakecel and wanting someone with an unbiased perspective to believe it when you won't give a "timestamp pic" in the first place but then say it's real

Ok sure, he didn't claim you can go to thailand to fuck 8/10s, those mostly unattractive but they can go up their looksmatch and fuck a chad or high tier normie instead of an incel

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
Showed this thread to 2 of my friends, we laughed so hard you wouldn't believe it

F

Facade

Banned
-
I mean ffs if I was getting whores I'd pick better looking girls than that! Who the fuck would pay girls 1 or 7 for sex when there's choice of literally thousands of whores in Thailand...
This is what I call the flat earther reasoning.

>He claims that you are lying
>You give him evidence to show that you are not lying
>He says that all of your evidence is fake and that everything you will ever show him is fake

You can't win this argument because you can never convince these people

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
Good for you nig. How would rate the girls? You mog every single one of them by 2 or 3 points and I'm talking about face alone.
A couple of 3s, majority 4s, probably the third girl was a 5.

I mog a few of them though only by a point, definetely not 3 points since I was rated a 4 before copers had to cope by bumping me up.

The good thing about Asian girls is most have decent bodies. 7 of the girls had good bodies and only one was massively overweight (where I got reverse catfished). So turn out the light and it's all good.

Ultimately I think if you're incel you shouldn't be too picky, at least for your first few slays.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-

>He says that all of your evidence is fake and that everything you will ever show him is fake

Burden of proof fallacy

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
Showed this thread to 2 of my friends, we laughed so hard you wouldn't believe it
Lol as if you have any friends buddy boyo. Now THAT I want proof of.

Btw timestamped pic of me, clearly the same guy as the one in the room:

ion

ion

Banned
-

I'm not saying it's completely untrue, I just think it's a half true, half fake, tall tale.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
He already did everything that he can to prove his claim. Do you expect a 24/7 livestream with a go pro on his head to prove it?
Link to his "full proof"?

S

southeastcel

Banned
-

Title of my next youtube video:

Brainlet takes 20 minuets to write my name then post a picture of his shitty face next to it, thinking it's proof of anything other than him being the one in pictures

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
Title of my next youtube video:

Brainlet takes 20 minuets to write my name then post a picture of his shitty face next to it, thinking it's proof of anything other than him being the one in pictures
It's proof I'm also the one in the pics in the OP.

If you're too stupid to understand why there's just no hope for you.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
It's proof I'm also the one in the pics in the OP.

If you're too stupid to understand why there's just no hope for you.
You are, but you have no evidence that you ever had sex or even got into a relationship with most of those

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
well. you seem happy. and some of the girls seem genuinely happy to be with you, would be near impossible back in the UK.

good for you.

unfortunately my applications for volunteering abroad all got rejected and ghosted so I don't think I can go there permanently :( but I think I will just travel this summer

an ethnic incel should travel to thailand to test this out too

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
You have no video evidence

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
You are, but you have no evidence that you ever had sex or even got into a relationship with most of those
he's kissing them in the pics, inside his room, JFL if u can't believe that anything more happened

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
never forget this is how chads live in the west btw

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
I am not saying that it is a full proof, I said that it is everything that he can do to prove it
Even with a gopro camera the next cope would be that the girl was a hooker. Then once it's proved she's not a hooker it'd be that she was playing the 'long game' to get money. Always a new cope with these guys and not one of them understand where the burden of proof actually lies either - the one making the positive statement has to provide the proof. It's not up to anyone to prove their girl 'wasn't' a hooker etc as that would be attempting to prove a negative.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
he's kissing them in the pics, inside his room, JFL if u can't believe that anything more happened
Satire?

You're using a burden of proof fallacy, he could have just paid them for those pics or something else

You don't know what happened so you just fill it in with "he had sex 10 times"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
70d 3h 38m

oddly enough you look best in this pic out of all your pictures

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
Even with a gopro camera the next cope would be that the girl was a hooker. Then once it's proved she's not a hooker it'd be that she was playing the 'long game' to get money. Always a new cope with these guys and not one of them understand where the burden of proof actually lies either - the one making the positive statement has to provide the proof. It's not up to anyone to prove their girl 'wasn't' a hooker etc as that would be attempting to prove a negative.
We wouldn't think she is a hooker if you recorded what you did before sex aswell

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
Satire?

You're using a burden of proof fallacy, he could have just paid them for those pics or something else

ion

ion

Banned
-
Then once it's proved she's not a hooker it'd be that she was playing the 'long game' to get money.
For anyone who doesn't know: "me love you long time" is not just a racist stereotypical phrase.

"Long time" and "short time" are legitimate terms in SEA prostitution.

Long time means they will pretend to be your girlfriend, for days or weeks at a time. They would easily accept simple requests like changing their profile picture

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
Satire?

Yourev
well. you seem happy. and some of the girls seem genuinely happy to be with you, would be near impossible back in the UK.

good for you.

unfortunately my applications for volunteering abroad all got rejected and ghosted so I don't think I can go there permanently :( but I think I will just travel this summer

an ethnic incel should travel to thailand to test this out too
You could just give up your career and go teach English? It's what I'm doing...

Sounds like you totally mog me too so you'd be a god over there.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
Doesn't seem real, 0 proof it's yours + that's her boyfriend in her profile picture, not you

S

subsaharan

Officer
lmao. JBW strikes again

You have no video evidence
wtf???? what's up with this unusually high bar for proof?

He's white in Thailand, had a huge mega thread about the journey, texting screen shots, etc. His story is not that unbelievable ffs.

I'm just waiting for it to show up on r/hapas tbh lmao

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
Satire?

dude why are you so mad? any idiot knows that things like this happen all the time, not just in asia but all around the world. look at the text messaging and kisses in pics.

what is @itsOVER's benefit out of faking? it's not like he wants us to believe he is some kind of super chad, he literally admits he gets nothing back home and had to travel 10.000 kilometers to slay. plus he shows the text messages

yeah he COULD have paid them for pics. believe what u want to believe, u made ur point and now ur just trolling the thread. don't really know what u want ppl to say.

instead of being happy for a guy who is struggling with women and taking active steps to do something about his situation u just turn it into a hate thread

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
70d 3h 38m
Sounds like you're trying to dox him and get him fired.

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
For anyone who doesn't know: "me love you long time" is not just a racist stereotypical phrase.

"Long time" and "short time" are legitimate terms in SEA prostitution.

Long time means they will pretend to be your girlfriend, for days or weeks at a time. They would easily accept simple requests like changing their profile picture
The burden of proof is on you to prove this as it's you making the positive statement. Please prove these girls, all 10 of them, were long time hookers. If you can't then you're just another coper.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
dude why are you so mad? any idiot knows that things like this happen all the time, not just in asia but all around the world. look at the text messaging and kisses in pics.

what is @itsOVER's benefit out of faking? it's not like he wants us to believe he is some kind of super chad, he literally admits he gets nothing back home and had to travel 10.000 kilometers to slay. plus he shows the text messages

yeah he COULD have paid them for pics. believe what u want to believe, u made ur point and now ur just trolling the thread. don't really know what u want ppl to say.

instead of being happy for a guy who is struggling with women and taking active steps to do something about his situation u just turn it into a hate thread
It was a hate thread from the start

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
The burden of proof is on you to prove this as it's you making the positive statement. Please prove these girls, all 10 of them, were long time hookers. If you can't then you're just another coper.
Rly?

The burden of proof is on you, you have to prove your claim is real and not that a specific hole in your proof is not there

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m

Lol yeah, JFL at the idea i'd travel all that way and pay my own money just for the purpose of winding up some copers on incels.is.

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
Lol yeah, JFL at the idea i'd travel all that way and pay my own money just for the purpose of winding up some copers on incels.is.
0 proof of that as well

This is my last post on this thread btw.

All there is to do now is dox you, and there is nothing you can do about it

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
Rly?

The burden of proof is on you, you have to prove your claim is real and not that a specific hole in your proof is not there
Wow.

You're literally too stupid to talk to. I don't have any obligation to prove a negative hypothesis anymore than Apple have an obligation to prove to me that Steve Jobs isn't actually hiding away in an underground bunker in Chile.

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
0 proof of that as well

This is my last post on this thread btw.

All there is to do now is dox you, and there is nothing you can do about it
Go ahead boyo, I have no life to ruin anyway.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
37d 15h 14m
Very nice thread

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
Wow.

You're literally too stupid to talk to. I don't have any obligation to prove a negative hypothesis anymore than Apple have an obligation to prove to me that Steve Jobs isn't actually hiding away in an underground bunker in Chile.
You can't understand basic English and you're so braindead I almost feel bad for your sorry ass

Already found your country

S

subsaharan

Officer
Good lord lmao Someone ban this newbie troll @Master @blickpall where y'all at

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
11h 42m
You can't understand basic English and you're so braindead I almost feel bad for your sorry ass

Already found your country
LOL, I posted my country in this very thread, Sherlock.

As if I fear your dox anyway. No friends, no job, family hate me. Go for it boyo.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
37d 15h 14m
Who wants to travel to Thailand with me and do orgies?

Incel orgies could be fun

KillerCel

KillerCel

Recruit
★★
6h 52m
@itsOVER is my idol. For real. These guys in here trying to agitate him are obvious r/inceltears trolls or some shit.
Anyways, thanks to @itsOVER i have hope in life again.

Gonna lose some weight, potentially get some facial surgery and go on an epic trip to the PH to slay as much as i can and get a relationship for the first time in my life to finally feel like a human being.

Z

z2020

Officer
★★★★★
8h 20m
Decent looking guy makes a thread about getting laid. What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.