Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based RT Documentary about Hikikomori(japanese incel shut-ins)

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-

Just stumbled unto this a hour ago and suprisingly the people and the doctor interviewing them actually are willing to listen to their problems and even get them together to try and help( as much as they can seeing as how no foid would still try to help them which is really what matters).
Also that Ito dudes setup mogs mine so hard, I guess its a tradeoff for having the lifelong curse of being born a ricecel.

these ricecels never stood a chance.Jfl at the foid in the hikkimori worshop group.I bet every guy there wants to fuck her too

For some reason, normalfags have a lot of sympathy for Japanese incels, they seem exotic, deep, and mystical to them. But not western incels.

might watch
There was another thread about this documentary in june but you might have missed it.
these ricecels never stood a chance.Jfl at the foid in the hikkimori worshop group.I bet every guy there wants to fuck her too
There were like 3 of those foids and only one wasn't subhuman
For some reason, normalfags have a lot of sympathy for Japanese incels, they seem exotic, deep, and mystical to them. But not western incels.
Normies worship Japan so that may have some part in it.

They're all ugly. What a surprise.

The Japanese hikikomori have always felt like my long-lost cousins with whom I share an affinity. Despite not knowing them personally, I feel more of a bond with them than I do with my "fellow" Americans.

The Japanese hikikomori have always felt like my long-lost cousins with whom I share an affinity. Despite not knowing them personally, I feel more of a bond with them than I do with my "fellow" Americans.
same, american culture worships sex so everyone in north america and europe bases their identity on it so most of them are hard to sympathize with

Same, I feel like a outsider in high school compared to imagining sitting between those ricecels

Go Hikikomori.

This culture is not really "Incel" the same way it is in the West, it is more a typical eastern thing where they just give up because they can't indulge in the shame of being who they are, also because they are socially not as high in status as they should be.
This is very typical for asiatic shame cultures but unlike in the Muslim world they kill or shun others(in their family) they kill and shun themselves.

Incel Culture is a sideeffect of the social engineering programs that went on after WW2(and before) such as feminism,the Pill, sexual Revolution,Neoliberalism and the rise of social liberalism, also the possible effects of vaccinations may have led to severe mental problems in the generation after the boomer generation, OUR GENERATION!

I can relate to the hikikomori way of living, and would do the same if I didn't go to work.

I saw it a long time ago.

I would be a hikki if I had passive income. Otherwise I would be homeless in about 3 months and very hungry before that.

Nothing but a psyop. Revenge for WW2. They want to glamorize or validate mental health problems for Western men so they can strike back at some point more easily.
Yes many ricecels have problems finding girls, but this extreme hikkiomori shit is a psyop through and through. They're too hiveminded for it to be legit, think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back