Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ruining normalfag threads on 4chan

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
4chan is normalfag city. Normalfags will bring up incels for no reason. There will be a thread about Monster Hunter or some other random topic and normalfags will start talking about "fucking incels" for no reason. That is when I jump in and fight the good fight, starting arguments and completely ruining and derailing the thread till it reaches bump limit. Feels good man.:feelzez:

"fucking incels"
Gesticulating soycuck

No idea what happened to 4chan... it used to be the watering hole of the internet.

Now it's all furries, traps, and newfags shitting everywhere they can. /pol/ has more trolls making ironic posts than actual neo-nazis. Moot became a sjw and the userbase was split in half. Then some nip took over. Eh whatever.

Also "fucking autists". Normalfags on 4chan seem to hate autists a lot.
I'd pay no mind to that, the actual prevalence of autism spectrum disorders is far lower than faggot normies make it out to be.

No idea what happened to 4chan... it used to be the watering hole of the internet.

Now it's all furries, traps, and newfags shitting everywhere they can. /pol/ has more trolls making ironic posts than actual neo-nazis. Moot became a sjw and the userbase was split in half. Then some nip took over. Eh whatever.
It's dead.

JFL 4chan is the new reddit welcome to 2018 people

Monster hunter is cool

4chan is normalfag city. Normalfags will bring up incels for no reason. There will be a thread about Monster Hunter or some other random topic and normalfags will start talking about "fucking incels" for no reason. That is when I jump in and fight the good fight, starting arguments and completely ruining and derailing the thread till it reaches bump limit. Feels good man.:feelzez:

Nice.
:feelsokman:

your the real monster hunter

It sounds really weird to say 4Chan has gone downhill, but it has.

Back then /Pol/ had nazis and race realists, now it's filled with Trolls and traps

I noticed that too. You often enter threads that are barely related to incel stuff and you still get some random anon complaning about muh incels. I guess we truly live in normies heads 24/7.
At least I have seen some people telling them to fuck off a couple of times so that's good, but I don't expect much from that place anymore.

Precisely the reason 8chan was created