Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rules of this forum are pretty counter-privacy

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
This was my concern since I joined and reading stuff about people getting arrested/questioned for being incel increased this concern.
The problem is the rules of this forum don't make it easy for the users to stay anonymous and/or get away with what they've said here.
Here are the main issues (copied from the rules section of the forum):

1- "You can post with a proxy or a VPN. We don't allow either during registration to avoid spam, but afterwards you are allowed":
You have to sign up with your real IP. This will easily identify you. By doing this one single thing you are personally identified and everything you ever say here can be linked back to you. It doesn't matter how anonymous you are after sign up, they only need your IP once.

2- "You have a 15 minute window to edit or delete posts. You have a 15 minute window to edit threads. You cannot delete threads.
You can ask a mod to remove content if you really need it gone (but we do not mass delete content).
":
You have only a 15 minute window. Everything you say after that is permanent. As if that was not bad enough the rules say that content will not be mass deleted. Mass delete is exactly what someone would want if they were somehow identified by their workplace for example. It doesn't have to be something illegal. People's reputation will be in serious jeopardy if some of the stuff they've said here could be traced back to them.

3- "We do not delete accounts nor mass-delete content. You can change your privacy preferences to make your profile "invisible" to others. You can also PM a mod to get a voluntary ban.":
Same as above. Account deletion is exactly what one would want if they were identified and were under investigation/doxxing by their workplace/peers/etc.

To sum it up these rules mean two things:
1- Every single user here is identified.
2- Every single thing you say here is permanently on public record. Even the fact you joined this forum because accounts won't be deleted either. Not even some back-end log that only the police can access. It's out there for everyone to see and you can't delete it.

The counter argument for the signup-with-ip thing is to prevent spam. It's sounds reasonable. And it's less threatening because at least it's not publicly accessible. Only the admins and the police have access to it. But you could still be doxxed by a mod/admin (no offence to mods and admins I'm just saying this is possible). You could also be harassed by the police as it appears they're trying to make inceldom some form of crime.
So it's in the users' best interest if they could sign up with VPN/TOR. I have no experience in this regard but I think admins should find another way to prevent spam.

Regarding the no-mass-delete policy and the 15min timeout for deleting/editing posts I don't see any reason for it and it's just absurd and a breach of privacy. You should not only let people delete their own stuff but also do mass-deletion and account deletion on demand. It's just a simple database command for you but it'll be practically impossible to do manually even if it was allowed. This is kind of a special forum so it stands to reason for it to have this special feature.

Other than spam the only thing I can think of is that you're under obligations by the FBI (or whomever is in charge of these things) to keep records because this site is on their blacklist. Even if that is the case you could at least keep a record of all posts and accounts in a back-end log and let people delete/mass-delete their content to avoid being identified by the public.

Ideally however you should keep absolutely nothing permanently but I'm not familiar with legal stuff.

I'd like to know other people's opinion about these.

Don’t trust the (((mods)))

This place is a honey pot. Incelswithouthate seems better at this point even if it is moderated by a landwhale.

This place is a honey pot. Incelswithouthate seems better at this point even if it is moderated by a landwhale.
Being able to hate on stuff is why I decided to join this place tbh.

Being able to hate on stuff is why I decided to join this place tbh.
"Withouthate" is just to cover their bases and not get nuked like braincels. Spreading the blackpill and exposing women for how awful they are is good enough anyways.

Time to load up the RV and visit the co server building? - in mimecraft

A first startingpoint would be to block and hide access to the majority of the forum threads to all non-members (I don't think that bluepillers need to know about the sewers for example).

A first startingpoint would be to block and hide access to the majority of the forum threads to all non-members (I don't think that bluepillers need to know about the sewers for example).
Ban non account people from lounge, and greycels from sewers.

Wouldn't really help that much. It's pretty easy to make an account on here.
Edit: But it would hide everything from the search engines which would be great.

Last edited:
I thought your ip reset after you reset your modem? Or was this another lie by (((them))) to make me feel secure

IP gets loged by the server, your provider and the NSA so bad luck there

Privacy? That's a good one.

Mods have repeatedly refused to do this but I agree with your suggestion.
High IQ as always.
Wouldn't really help that much. It's pretty easy to make an account on here.
Edit: But it would hide everything from the search engines which would be great.
The underlined is very important imo. A lot of bots and web crawlers that go through this site archiving everything to later be featured on an internet search of this site and associated posters.

lol who do you think hosts the servers

'Who do you think owns the press?' -Elon Musk

Last edited:
"Withouthate" is just to cover their bases and not get nuked like braincels. Spreading the blackpill and exposing women for how awful they are is good enough anyways.
I wouldn’t say that. There are certainly based users but a lot of them are cucks, they upvote the female landwhales mod from time to time ffs

All the admins here are fucking SKETCHY. They can make all the excuses they want

you know that your IP changes, right?

This was my concern since I joined and reading stuff about people getting arrested/questioned for being incel increased this concern.
The problem is the rules of this forum don't make it easy for the users to stay anonymous and/or get away with what they've said here.
Here are the main issues (copied from the rules section of the forum):

1- "You can post with a proxy or a VPN. We don't allow either during registration to avoid spam, but afterwards you are allowed":
You have to sign up with your real IP. This will easily identify you. By doing this one single thing you are personally identified and everything you ever say here can be linked back to you. It doesn't matter how anonymous you are after sign up, they only need your IP once.

2- "You have a 15 minute window to edit or delete posts. You have a 15 minute window to edit threads. You cannot delete threads.
You can ask a mod to remove content if you really need it gone (but we do not mass delete content).
":
You have only a 15 minute window. Everything you say after that is permanent. As if that was not bad enough the rules say that content will not be mass deleted. Mass delete is exactly what someone would want if they were somehow identified by their workplace for example. It doesn't have to be something illegal. People's reputation will be in serious jeopardy if some of the stuff they've said here could be traced back to them.

3- "We do not delete accounts nor mass-delete content. You can change your privacy preferences to make your profile "invisible" to others. You can also PM a mod to get a voluntary ban.":
Same as above. Account deletion is exactly what one would want if they were identified and were under investigation/doxxing by their workplace/peers/etc.

2- Every single thing you say here is permanently on public record. Even the fact you joined this forum because accounts won't be deleted either. Not even some back-end log that only the police can access. It's out there for everyone to see and you can't delete it.

The counter argument for the signup-with-ip thing is to prevent spam. It's sounds reasonable. And it's less threatening because at least it's not publicly accessible. Only the admins and the police have access to it. But you could still be doxxed by a mod/admin (no offence to mods and admins I'm just saying this is possible). You could also be harassed by the police as it appears they're trying to make inceldom some form of crime.
So it's in the users' best interest if they could sign up with VPN/TOR. I have no experience in this regard but I think admins should find another way to prevent spam.

Regarding the no-mass-delete policy and the 15min timeout for deleting/editing posts I don't see any reason for it and it's just absurd and a breach of privacy. You should not only let people delete their own stuff but also do mass-deletion and account deletion on demand. It's just a simple database command for you but it'll be practically impossible to do manually even if it was allowed. This is kind of a special forum so it stands to reason for it to have this special feature.

Other than spam the only thing I can think of is that you're under obligations by the FBI (or whomever is in charge of these things) to keep records because this site is on their blacklist. Even if that is the case you could at least keep a record of all posts and accounts in a back-end log and let people delete/mass-delete their content to avoid being identified by the public.

Ideally however you should keep absolutely nothing permanently but I'm not familiar with legal stuff.

I'd like to know other people's opinion about these.
mate go to non c-ucks u-united if you are semi concerned about privacy and to learn why this entire site is one huge shady shithole.

All you really can do is avoid posting personally identifying information, though that seems to not be encouraged around here with what seems to be hundreds of data mining threads on the lounge all the time. The admin says he doesn't want to make any of the forum private because he sells advertising based on the traffic which makes sense. As far as VPNs and TOR goes your IP can still be traced through them it just takes extra steps for law enforcement to go through. Don't be a dummy and you'll be okay

you know that your IP changes, right?
IP changes, but provider keeps logs for months, even if its the simplest dynamic IP infrastructure for clients. They can also track you on many many many more ways, some you never thought imagineable. Like tracking you from a picture you posted, or a video, or even just by analyzing your text. Though I don’t think anyone would go to those lengths to stop lowstatus men from ranting on the Internet.

That site is much more trustworthy. It was created by @Robtical and is moderated by me and other trustworthy users on here.
Thanks bro. Only based and high iq posters from .co are mods there.

1) It's to mitigate against ALT accounts. No doubt there's a few alts that slipped through the cracks but if I received s permanent ban tomorrow I wouldnt bother making another account via VPN - lazy.

2) This rule never made sense.

3) With most forums you can't edit your posts.

Always post as if the NSA/FBI/etc. are watching over you. They probably have backdoors and keyloggers installed on everybody's machines, and can follow everything we do. Never post anything you'd want to delete later.

V9tQi1v

Though I don’t think anyone would go to those lengths to stop lowstatus men from ranting on the Internet
This is true unless you're inciting violence

Register with a burner, shitpost with vpn/proxy. ez

Always post as if the NSA/FBI/etc. are watching over you. They probably have backdoors and keyloggers installed on everybody's machines, and can follow everything we do. Never post anything you'd want to delete later.
Hey. Fbi. Let me tell you that I 100% condone rape. And don't see having sex with a passed out women as a crime since it was her fault to whore around and drink in a club.

Register with a burner, shitpost with vpn/proxy. ez
Like burner simcard? We don't have such thing here.
You could register from an internet cafe tho I guess.
Hey. Fbi. Let me tell you that I 100% condone rape. And don't see having sex with a passed out women as a crime since it was her fault to whore around and drink in a club.
#metoo

See you in ban appeals court

Like burner simcard? We don't have such thing here.
You could register from an internet cafe tho I guess.

#metoo
Internet cafe is one option. But don't you have any cheap prepaid phones you can buy and use with no personal information?

Internet cafe is one option. But don't you have any cheap prepaid phones you can buy and use with no personal information?
No.

Before joining I went to cafes ngl.
Now because of (((corona))), I can't go there to make my suspicious activities :feelsbadman:

Oh god no this post is creepy and right

really we should’ve been able to delete whatever we want

I don't say illegal things (my reasoning being that saying illegal things is against the law and I don't break the law) so it doesn't even matter anyway.

perfect. now be ready policia for my grand ER debut

Holy fucking brainlet thinking this is relevant
anime pic = your opinion is irrelevant

i don't give a fuck if anyone gets my ip if it changes the next day lol they cant even ddos me

:chad:

anime pic = your opinion is irrelevant

i don't give a fuck if anyone gets my ip if it changes the next day lol they cant even ddos me

:chad:
gn
Jfl it's not about ddosing you it's about knowing where you live. Also most people don't have a dynamic IP address; yours likely doesn't change unless you specifically request it to be changed, also even if you do have a dynamic IP address it doesn't change daily.

Jfl it's not about ddosing you it's about knowing where you live. Also most people don't have a dynamic IP address; yours likely doesn't change unless you specifically request it to be changed, also even if you do have a dynamic IP address it doesn't change daily.
unless you're a fed you can't do shit with an ip address besides ddosing it because only your internet provider knows your accurate location
there's no real way to pinpoint someones location, the most you'll get is a 50-100km area they might live in
ofc my ip doesnt change daily, it changes every week or something like that but i can just reset it by restarting my router lol, that's how i bypass download limits

unless you're a fed you can't do shit with an ip address besides ddosing it because only your internet provider knows your accurate location
there's no real way to pinpoint someones location, the most you'll get is a 50-100km area they might live in
ofc my ip doesnt change daily, it changes every week or something like that but i can just reset it by restarting my router lol, that's how i bypass download limits
Narrowing someone's location down to a city when combined with thousands of posts of info on them is often enough to identify them.

I especially don't get the 15 minute delete window. Soys are literally going after trump supporters atm, deleting stuff should be instantaneous.

Narrowing someone's location down to a city when combined with thousands of posts of info on them is often enough to identify them.
if they give enough info that you can find them in a 100x100km area then you probably could do it without knowing where to look

unless you know exactly how they look or you know their last name (or you've got something like pics from his area) there's going to be hundreds if not thousands of people that fit the same description

I especially don't get the 15 minute delete window. Soys are literally going after trump supporters atm, deleting stuff should be instantaneous.

This is a honepot bro, i'm just here because nothing will happen to me on my shitty country

you think the president of the cia would let you delete your data?

I thought it was common knowledge this site works with the (((feds)))? Just don't post anything that goes beyond your country's laws and who cares.

Of course R.I.P if you live in a shithole like the UK, then you can't post anything online without using Tor and a VPN, but oh well.

Comments can't be deleted, because it's so-called "fridge". You write what you think and sad men in the black do nothing about it, giving the impression that you're safe. But one day they'll give you a job to do, e.g. go ER to have stronger pretext to fight incels as terrorists, and if you won't do it, then they'll expose and use everything you wrote. Lynching normies will see your profile thanks to a (((doxxer))) from sad men in the black. There's no other reason why we would be prevented from deleting posts, sad men in the black would easily see deleted posts anyway, as forums offer pseudo-deleting posts that only hides them from users not having mod permissions.
This legitimately worries me. That some deep state op is going to involve targeting a vulnerable user here and using them in a false flag. Or they'll just hire mercenaries to commit some terrorist act, while they set up larp accounts that they'll use to pepper the forum with oddly specific and peculiar threats of going ER (not just your regular garden variety GOER posts). Then they'll arrange for some patsy that they'll profile as your stock media "incel" to be there at the attack, only to kill him and arrange it to look like he was responsible and killed in a shootout with the police.