Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Running against the clock

• Thread starter Deleted member 29529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
After years of academic failure I’m trying to moneymaxx through the university route once again. In 3 years I will finish my bachelor’s and then, if I get lucky, I might get a job that’s decent enough to get a hair transplant in a year. By turning my NW2 (might be a NW3 or 4 by then if finasteride fails me) into a NW0 I will finally go from subhuman to subhuman. Then, in 5 more years, I might get a jaw and orbital rim implants. With the blessing of (((our masters))), I will have successfully looksmaxxed by the age of 30.

Then, in 5 more years, I might get a jaw and orbital rim implants. With the blessing of (((our masters))), I will have successfully wasted the prime years of my life.

I am 20 yo with a shitty degree. Ascension before 30 doesn't exist unless your parents are well-off

I wish you the best, I wish I had such a detailed plan when I was your age

Good luck, I'm going to move to China once I'm 21 or 22

Fuck college. Ill get into a trade or deal drugs

What field is your degree in?

Until then youre already so fucked in the head you probably could just hang yourself now with a 10$ rope.

You have a degree in mathematics? Why aren't you employed already?
No I’m still doing my Bachelor’s. However mathematicians aren’t that employable since they aren’t trained for any profession. I would like to go further in academia but I’m too low IQ for that, which is why I’m taking more applied courses.
Until then youre already so fucked in the head you probably could just hang yourself now with a 10$ rope.

Last edited: