[Serious] Russel Brand controlled by (((them)))

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
89d 8h 4m
Dunno whether it's the illuminati exactly but it's (((them))) anyway so it doesn't matter.

Isn't it a bit weird for someone to b talkin bout conspiracy theories then all of a sudden doesn't say a WORD about them ever again. Not a single word. Nothing about how he used to talk about them, why he stopped and nothin about the conspiracy theories goin round now.

His banner has one of his eyes covered and all of his thumbnails have that green triangle thing over it which makes no sense as it doesn't improve anything aesthetically so I wonder what the reason for that is?

I wonder who's behind this?
Screenshot_20200629_142648.jpg

Screenshot_20200629_142709.jpg

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
143d 12h 36m
Don't know whether it's the Illuminati precisely yet it's (((them))) in any case so it doesn't make a difference.

Isn't it somewhat peculiar for somebody to be talking session paranoid notions then out of nowhere doesn't let out the slightest peep about them until the end of time? Not a solitary word. Nothing about how he used to discuss them, why he halted and nothin about the paranoid notions going around at this point.

His flag has one of his eyes secured and the entirety of his thumbnails have that green triangle thing over it which looks bad as it doesn't improve anything stylishly so I wonder what the purpose behind that is?

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Verified ✅
★★★★★
89d 8h 4m
Don't know whether it's the Illuminati precisely yet it's (((them))) in any case so it doesn't make a difference.

Isn't it somewhat peculiar for somebody to be talking session paranoid notions then out of nowhere doesn't let out the slightest peep about them until the end of time? Not a solitary word. Nothing about how he used to discuss them, why he halted and nothin about the paranoid notions going around at this point.

His flag has one of his eyes secured and the entirety of his thumbnails have that green triangle thing over it which looks bad as it doesn't improve anything stylishly so I wonder what the purpose behind that is?
This is why I don't make threads in offtopic whether they're incel related or not.

!romen

!romen

Bungalow Baby
19d 4h 47m
Jews and Symbolism

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikicel
114d 1h 7m
Could care less about russel brand

Zettacel

Zettacel

☹ ★ ∈ KD6-3.7 ⋑ ★ ☹
★★★★★
45d 8h 58m
That's a weird-ass thumbnail and something that's definitely been placed there for a reason.

BrazilianSigmasDad

BrazilianSigmasDad

intellectual dwarf and KHHV
9d 13h 23m