Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russel Brand controlled by (((them)))

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dunno whether it's the illuminati exactly but it's (((them))) anyway so it doesn't matter.

Isn't it a bit weird for someone to b talkin bout conspiracy theories then all of a sudden doesn't say a WORD about them ever again. Not a single word. Nothing about how he used to talk about them, why he stopped and nothin about the conspiracy theories goin round now.

His banner has one of his eyes covered and all of his thumbnails have that green triangle thing over it which makes no sense as it doesn't improve anything aesthetically so I wonder what the reason for that is?

I wonder who's behind this?
Screenshot 20200629 142648

Screenshot 20200629 142709

Don't know whether it's the Illuminati precisely yet it's (((them))) in any case so it doesn't make a difference.

Isn't it somewhat peculiar for somebody to be talking session paranoid notions then out of nowhere doesn't let out the slightest peep about them until the end of time? Not a solitary word. Nothing about how he used to discuss them, why he halted and nothin about the paranoid notions going around at this point.

His flag has one of his eyes secured and the entirety of his thumbnails have that green triangle thing over it which looks bad as it doesn't improve anything stylishly so I wonder what the purpose behind that is?

Don't know whether it's the Illuminati precisely yet it's (((them))) in any case so it doesn't make a difference.

Isn't it somewhat peculiar for somebody to be talking session paranoid notions then out of nowhere doesn't let out the slightest peep about them until the end of time? Not a solitary word. Nothing about how he used to discuss them, why he halted and nothin about the paranoid notions going around at this point.

His flag has one of his eyes secured and the entirety of his thumbnails have that green triangle thing over it which looks bad as it doesn't improve anything stylishly so I wonder what the purpose behind that is?
This is why I don't make threads in offtopic whether they're incel related or not.

Could care less about russel brand

That's a weird-ass thumbnail and something that's definitely been placed there for a reason.