Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russian 4chan foid with truecel face got married to a normie

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
This foid once posted on 4chan /int/. Truecel face (objectively speaking)

Guess what? She got married. Not with a truecel of course. Infinite smv.

Volcel if you wouldn't do her though :feelshmm:

Guy mogs me.

I would still date her.

fakeup can fix anything

She still wants chad probably the guy is a betabuxx to that foid

She's the looksmatch of anyone who isn't larping here tbh
I'd say I'm prettier than her, but only slightly. If she's a 2, I'm a 2.5-3. Still, I'd be happy if she approached me, or if she would talk to me.

She's not a land whale and looks okay, depending on the angle.

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn't

She's the looksmatch of anyone who isn't larping here tbh
Nah, she is a 2.510, her looksmatch is roping right now. If you are sub5, you are still doomed, no need to be 2.5

Nah, she is a 2.510, her looksmatch is roping right now. If you are sub5, you are still doomed, no need to be 2.5
I'm roughly on Eggy's level, maybe slightly better. So I think she's more or less my looksmatch

Both mog me brutally

I'm roughly on Eggy's level, maybe slightly better. So I think she's more or less my looksmatch
Would you fuck her? And also, what’s your height?

Yeah, i remember this manly bitch, even at that time it was full of simps wanting to marry her. Mogs me in masculinity though.

MOGS ME. Tbh I think she looked bad in the first pic because of the angle/lighting/all that shit. In the second set of pics I think she looks very attractive.

Looks like a member of an 80's metal band. Freedom Patriots.

Bich mogs me at looking manly

I believe she's been married for more than two years by now. She didn't post herself anywhere outside her personal page on social media. Someone just found out about her and shared with everyone. Then she was bullied online and had to delete her social media.

I believe she's been married for more than two years by now. She didn't post herself anywhere outside her personal page on social media. Someone just found out about her and shared with everyone. Then she was bullied online and had to delete her social media.
That bullying was unwarranted

inb4 i get called a cuck/white knight

I remember that foid. Foids can't lose. Hope they're happy and stay together.

Yeah, she legit didn't do anything outside of existing.
If I somehow ascended (which I won't because I'm not a foid with infinite smv) I wouldn't want to have people mocking me for ascending

I remember that foid. Foids can't lose. Hope they're happy and stay together.
Yeah, frustrating because it proves that foids have infinite smv. But yeah hopefully she can pairbond and live happily

She isn't even that bad looking. She just has a long horse face. Volcel if you wouldn't date her.

Must be nice. Can't relate.

She has a nice body actually

Tbh if you say you would fuck when her face looks like a man, u r gay.

Her looksmatch is probably mummified in a bed playing World of Warcraft or something

Her looksmatch roped in HS

She isn't even that bad looking. She just has a long horse face. Volcel if you wouldn't date her.
Yes, people are over reacting. There are some really disfigured women out there I would not touch. She is not attractive but not in the same hole as incels.

Women can never lose, can they

Doesnt surprise me at all.

That guy is not a normie, he's 2/10. She is 1/10, but still.

bwahahaha

JFL @ this sick joke of a world. She is flat out hideous (at least she admits it). Looks like an ugly dude with a wig on. And she STILL finds a husband that mogs the shit out of her, not to mention the horde of simps on the side who would've just gladly fucked her. Her Tinder is probably flooded with messages.

And this happened in Russia, which is not supposed to be as bad as the West. It's over. IMPOSSIBLE for woman to be single unless she wants to in 2021.

3 face (w/o fake up ) , 6 in body

this foid can easy fraud to 6/10

It's not even tutorial mode. It's sandbox mode with infinite cheats.

bwahahaha

JFL @ this sick joke of a world. She is flat out hideous (at least she admits it). Looks like an ugly dude with a wig on. And she STILL finds a husband that mogs the shit out of her, not to mention the horde of simps on the side who would've just gladly fucked her. Her Tinder is probably flooded with messages.

And this happened in Russia, which is not supposed to be as bad as the West. It's over. IMPOSSIBLE for woman to be single unless she wants to in 2021.
It never began for men in 2021.