Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian girl and her bf killed her mom and 3 younger siblings - he gets life in jail, she only gets 16 years.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
They did it for the inheritance, and with eastern europe being what it is, she'll probably bribe herself out in a year or two. The guy won't be getting out though.

Equality.

Source is only in russian unfortunately. https://ria.ru/20190401/1552237486.html

Lmao, the dumb bitch even managed to flee abroad for 2 years. Then she came back. What a retard.

P.S: Apparently he got more time cause he "carried it out" and she only planned it. Lmao the cuck is probably just lying for her.

Last edited:
Tenor 15

The power of having a hole between your legs... jesus fucking christ the world is fucked

Having a vagina helps in all areas of life jfl

You know she talked him into it, too.

of course she's hot, judge must have been a huge cuck to be so lenient
also great display of personality from her bf

"just kill your gf's parents and all her siblings for their inheritance" theory :chad:

IT wont touch this

That's nothing new. It's common for women to blame murders on the guy and claiming they were the victim. Caril Fugate comes to mind.

You know she talked him into it, too.
Most definitely. It's not like he'd be the one "hey, wouldn't it be neat if we killed your family?". Plus, this lack of empathy is typical of females.
no surprise males kill themselves 5 times more than females there

Lmao, recently I read a reddit post about suicides in India. Like 60% of global female suicides are from India. NOBODY gave a shit about the male suicides worldwide, no, they were all concerned about why Indian females kill themselves so much.

Experimental military grade rage fuel so potent mishandling a microgram could cause ten Chernobyls.

Slavlands are nutoris for this BS, I posted some fays ago a simmiler post about a bitch that stabbed a Russian bladcel because he tried to approchmax.

But women are the gentle sex bro.

Cl0wN W0rLd :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Slavlands are nutoris for this BS, I posted some fays ago a simmiler post about a bitch that stabbed a Russian bladcel because he tried to approchmax.

But women are the gentle sex bro.

Cl0wN W0rLd :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Source please?

Another sex haver murder from the thousands.
But IT whores only focuses on: "damn dangerous inkwells" when a (((media))) covers a dubious incident about a mentally unstable man involved with a similar case.
I guess normies enjoy being NPCs swallowing the mainstream prefabricated "news" lines on inkwells compared to regular thousands of sex havers cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back