Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russian girls have low standards and are easy for ethnic?

latinoincel

latinoincel

Banned
-

See the example of this video, it is an ugly brown subhuman with his beautiful Russian wife.
White girls are disgusting.

A business arrangement? Citizenship?

godddamn

how the fuck !?!

The white girls are treacherous and disgusting, this ugly brown is not even a rich guy. They have high standards for white men, but have low standards for blacks and browns.

Has to be a rich dude

Another example, but this one is a Canadian girl and not a Russian girl. Any mixed brown may have a white girl, unfortunately I am not mixed.

Slavic women are whores that will fuck anything that isn't a slavic male.

Hitler should've finished us off when he had the chance tbh.

Slavic women are whores that will fuck anything that isn't a slavic male.

Hitler should've finished us off when he had the chance tbh.

This is not a problem only for the Slavs, but any white Western girl is a racial traitor.

yes, in Russia actually incel more is a woman's problem, not mens, this is due to the reverse gender inbalance they have there compared to western countries

incels still really are very ignorant of gender inbalance blackpill
just as Just Be First was the emerging blackpill theory of 2017 I believe gender inbalance theory will be 2018 emerging theory

Another exemple, an american girl

Are you white, cabron?

east europe=poor shithole
so yes its entirely possible to get a hot slavic wife if u have money

Don't think the culture gap would be too big? How do you even relate to a girl from a barbaric wasteland like Russia?

I sense divorce in the future.

That’s a meme. Slavic women are pretty alpha and selfish and have high standards.

These videos were taken a long time ago. Things have probably changed since then. Still worth posting:

Y'all are disgusting. Always complaining women go for good looking white guys only and when it's not the case, you spew hate instead. F-cking assholes. I'm happy for the dude I hope they're married and not degenerates.

Attractiveness + Cucks = High Standarts

Y'all are disgusting. Always complaining women go for good looking white guys only and when it's not the case, you spew hate instead. F-cking assholes. I'm happy for the dude I hope they're married and not degenerates.

But the problem is that white women demand high standard of white guys, but they open their legs to any ethnic ogre. This is not fair with white men.

Yes, all ethnics need to go to Russia and Ukraine for a girl

ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!
ULTRA COPE ALERT!

whites can get ethnic bitches X1000 easier than an ethnic getting a white slavic girl.

But the problem is that white women demand high standard of white guys, but they open their legs to any ethnic ogre. This is not fair with white men.
White men can go to Asia to escape inceldom, ethnics can't. It's an injustice to ethnics all around.

Hard to tell if she's actually "beautiful" with that lighting, she seems to have a fat potato face. Russian and slav women are generally the least attractive of white women.

Y'all need to stop worshipping white women.

White men can go to Asia to escape inceldom, ethnics can't. It's an injustice to ethnics all around.
Yes, but ethnic people can go to white countries, better than Asian countries. If you're a white Arab you can have Asian girls too.

Yes, but ethnic people can go to white countries, better than Asian countries. If you're a white Arab you can have Asian girls too.
What? Lmfao where the hell did you get that white Arab sh-t from?

I think it's the one saving grace for western Ethnics.
They can leverage their citizenship, and pull a much more attractive girl out of a poorer country... Then, it's just a matter of putting a baby in her and you've done your part to crawl your genetics out of extinction.

Sure shel'l cheat, leave you once she gets citizenship etc... It's over for you, there is no hope, that's the blackpill.

BUT here's the voidPill:

Your kid will atleast have 50% of her genes, and like the face-huggers in that alien franchise that produce aliens that take the 'form' of whatever lives on that planet so they can adapt... So will you, and your next generation will suffer a little less, possibly not at all.

tired of these cherrypicked examples people use for their theories