Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russian policemen tortured chad and pushed him to suicide

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-

Many of you won’t have access to link so I’ll translate what’s in here
In tatarstan 5 policemen were sentenced to 11 years in prison for torturing the suspect. They made him plead guilty in 47 robberies. After that the dude killed himself.

Rest in piss asshole

A602BC92 0EA9 46A3 841D 9BAF68940107

7846CC3A D461 4187 98B4 5D152D366949

giga based, free them

Based Russkie Cels... Always at the forefront & vanguard of any over throw of the current system or scaring the shit out of them.

A bone structure like that deserves capital punishment

Based Russkie Cels... Always at the forefront & vanguard of any over throw of the current system or scaring the shit out of them.
Incels of the world - UNITE.

Why was he tortured tho

Why though? And it's fucked up if he was innocent

WTF? I LOVE THE POLICE NOW!

why they made him plead guilty? do they make more money if they do that?

also how they tortured him? im curious

Policemen were too lazy to search for real criminals and decided to capture someone they didn’t like
Chads are all criminals, and torturing one and forcing him to commit suicide is cosmic justice for a celibate who was driven to rope because of Chad's undue social privileges.

Chads are all criminals, and torturing one and forcing him to commit suicide is cosmic justice for a celibate who was driven to rope because of Chad's undue social privileges.
Tera based

Policemen were too lazy to search for real criminals and decided to capture someone they didn’t like
Lmao they lurked this forum a bit too much and became blackpilled. That chad definitely has done criminal activity ngl he looks dark triad as fuck.

The more criminals they find the more money they get. So they torture random people into pleading guilty

Idk, i wish i knew too
bro that reward is funny and austistic af only total moron could not see that theres a loophole waiting to be abused

I don't hate chads who date their looksmatch and don't pump and dump below their looks level.
There is no individuality to Chads. They all look the same and act the same, and should all die the same (in GTA V, free on the Epic Games Store).

Do not humanize the parasites and bloodsuckers on the top of the social hierarchy, just because some are better with their superficial psychopathic charm than others, or some appear to be "based" because their narcissism makes them do the inverse of virtue signalling, vice signalling, whereby they adopt seemingly rebellious/outrageous positions but only so as to attract attention to themselves.

Last edited:
Tatarstan? That means he was Islamic so I think he was deflowering all the Islamic girls there and the incel imams couldn't cope and killed him. Poor guy. :(

Tatarstan? That means he was Islamic so I think he was deflowering all the Islamic girls there and the incel imams couldn't cope and killed him. Poor guy. :(
Lol massive cope. Chad deserved death

Lol massive cope. Chad deserved death
Cucks ITT see Chad's looks halo and defer to him as their leader :feelskek:

Insha'Allah, he will be the leading buttboy of Satan in Jahannam.

this is the only time you can call pigs based

look at that smug face. Chad thought he was fucking invincible until the blyatcel officers beat the shit out of him and smashed his perfect jawline in until he roped
No jawline for based blyatcels

A fate that suits Chad very well.

jfl at the coping itt, what do you think they woukd have done to an incel? You wouldnt have to kill yourselfs afterwards thats for sure.

You can't kill what's already ded

Vlad got what he deserved

Fucked up ngl.

based behavior towards chadimir but when will they do the same to their foids

Over for tatarstani chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6