Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill russian predator hunters confront sub5 men in their early 20s meeting jb foids, russian guys make him kiss their feet

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Who gives a fuck?

Psychopathic cowards using an innocent man who just wanted sex and affection from a sexually-developed girl (normal, non-psychopathic human desire) as outlets for their evil sadistic cravings.

Kill them with fire in Doom II.

Psychopathic cowards using an innocent man who just wanted sex and affection from a sexually-developed girl (normal, non-psychopathic human desire) as outlets for their evil sadistic cravings.

these guys are only making these videos for internet fame. they don't care about protecting minors, they just want internet fame

What pieces of shit. That guy didn’t even do anything wrong. All he did was show attraction to a foid that was sexually mature

What pieces of shit. That guy didn’t even do anything wrong. All he did was show attraction to a foid that was sexually mature
and he wasn't even that much older. in many societies this age difference was common. if the age of consent became 21 (which it might in the future), then these guys would confronting a 23 year old who dates a 20 year old

and he wasn't even that much older. in many societies this age difference was common. if the age of consent became 21 (which it might in the future), then these guys would confronting a 23 year old who dates a 20 year old
It really is pathetic. It really could be raised to a higher number in a future because of how cucked soyciety is getting

I see you're really getting into TCAP

Sounds like more good reasons to not be a pedophile.

They are cowards preying on innocent sub5 men for ego, views, or whatever. Fucking bullies know the dude won't fight back so they humiliate him on camera.
Russian dudes should be shot on sight. This is what guns are for.

Just bait men with your sexually mature daughter theory

Jfl those sub5 subhumans won't ever get a jb no need for these roided "justice warriors".While slavcels are getting caught like this chadimir fucks jbs and is safe and sound

@Saudade thoughts on these desperate slavcels?

Shit I thought that took place in russia,it's the US, anyway fuck him

Last edited:
Jfl those sub5 subhumans won't ever get a jb no need for these roided "justice warriors".While slavcels are getting caught like this chadimir fucks jbs and is safe and sound
Those whiteknight faggots won't go near them.

Pretty much this. I hate people who do shit like this.

Sounds like more good reasons to not be a pedophile.
Sounds like you don't know the definiton of pedophile...

Sounds like you don't know the definiton of pedophile...

I know what a pedophile is. I just don't make the "It's ephebophilia if she hit puberty" excuse like some people do. Because the law doesn't. Pedophile = you go after the underaged.

Lmao at how tight his shirt is. Any roidhead who looks like this is clearly coping. He wouldn't need to powertrip and virtue signal this hard if he was a Chad. Dude is just mad that Chad got all the prime pussy back in school. Meanwhile the rest of us get old crusty single mom roast beef, if any at all.

I know what a pedophile is. I just don't make the "It's ephebophilia if she hit puberty" excuse like some people do. Because the law doesn't. Pedophile = you go after the underaged.
Pedophilia = sexual attraction towards pre-pubescent boys and/or girls.

14-year-old girls are not pre-pubescent.

people who have sex with minors aren't charged with pedophilia. The law classifies it as child molestation or statutory rape (depending on the age of the victim).
True. Most marriages had age gaps
and teen marriage used to be common

Pedophilia = sexual attraction towards pre-pubescent boys and/or girls.

14-year-old girls are not pre-pubescent.
Are you really wasting time elabing this to that cuck?

Lmao at how tight his shirt is. Any roidhead who looks like this is clearly coping. He wouldn't need to powertrip and virtue signal this hard if he was a Chad. Dude is just mad that Chad got all the prime pussy back in school. Meanwhile the rest of us get old crusty single mom roast beef, if any at all.
if a chad had sex with jb foids they'd approve of it

Roided monkeys are the worst whiteknights.

@Saudade thoughts on these desperate slavcels?
Shit I thought that took place in russia,it's the US, anyway fuck him

people who have sex with minors aren't charged with pedophilia. The law classifies it as child molestation or statutory rape (depending on the age of the victim).

Nobody's charged with "pedophilia," because that's not the name of the charge. If it's sex with a pre-pubescent kid, the charge is typically called "Aggravated sexual assault with a child under the age of 14."

Nobody's charged with "pedophilia," because that's not the name of the charge. If it's sex with a pre-pubescent kid, the charge is typically called "Aggravated sexual assault with a child under the age of 14."
pedophilia is a chronophilia not an action

Because those faggot whiteknights only mess with weak non chads.

Only weak non chads get in those situations in the first place.

I don't get these water is wet type threads.

Only weak non chads get in those situations in the first place.

I don't get these water is wet type threads.
Chads get the real thing, or they'd be in those situations a lot more often. I bet they "caught" some thugs before but were too pussy to confront them, and they won't air episodes like that.

Chads get the real thing, or they'd be in those situations a lot more often. I bet they "caught" some thugs before but were too pussy to confront them, and they won't air episodes like that.
i bet some got their ass kicked by a predator and didn't air it

This is what guns are for.

The great equalizer. No need to spend years lifting and training a martial art, just a month long course in how to safely handle a firearm.

@Napoleon de Geso

i bet some got their ass kicked by a predator and didn't air it

Yea I very much doubt that.

Chad would go with the neighbour's girl not text some obvious bait like the low iq subhumans in the video.

:feelsree: I want to see videos of them getting their asses beat by predator hunter hunters.
if these predator hunters got beat up by a predator in wii sports boxing that would be based

Its insanity. 14 years old is not that young. 15 is legal in a lot of countries. You telling me 1 year difference makes you an evil scumbag?

Yea I very much doubt that.

Chad would go with the neighbour's girl not text some obvious bait like the low iq subhumans in the video.
Them being low iq isn't an excuse to bully them. Only normies think it's ok to bully people weaker and lower iq than they are.
if these predator hunters got beat up by a predator in wii sports boxing that would be based
They've beat many "predators" and ruined their lives, so they deserve to get the shit kicked out of them and worse.

Them being low iq isn't an excuse to bully them. Only normies think it's ok to bully people weaker and lower iq than they are.

??

What are you even talking about? did I say anything about bullying them?

??

What are you even talking about? did I say anything about bullying them?
That's what those "predator hunter" fags do to weak incels who are naturally attracted to jb's.

That's what those "predator hunter" fags do to weak men who are naturally attracted to jb's.

No shit.

I think you either read something wrong or you're replying to the wrong guy because I was speaking about something completely different.

They've beat many "predators" and ruined their lives, so they deserve to get the shit kicked out of them and worse.
i think one of the "predators" committed suicide because of it

i think one of the "predators" committed suicide because of it
I bet it's a lot more than one suicide, just so those fags can get some internet popularity. In an uncucked world they'd be executed, but not before being slowly tortured.

Its nvr high tier normies to chad types who get caught.

I bet it's a lot more than one suicide, just so those fags can get some internet popularity. In an uncucked world they'd be executed, but not before being slowly tortured.
they all make these videos for internet fame and virtue signaling. i bet many of these predator hunters fucked a jb foid and silences the jb by being a predator hunter so the jb won't be believed when accusing them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back