Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sad how I cant feel what it's like to love someone

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I wish I was a young teen again

Once you're blackpilled I genuinely don't see how its possible to love someone. If you reading this think of your crush, would you still have a crush on them if they were a burn victim with a melted face? Would the couple's you see be together if one of them had your level of looks?

Love is so fake.

I think even to normies love isn't really real. I can't fathom how you could have more than one partner in your lifetime if love is supposedly real. How can you love someone then not love someone? Either the person drastically changed or the love was never real in the first place.

I remember when I was 14 I was doing would u rather with a friend and it was would you rather have 1 mill or true love and I chose true love whereas the other guy chose 1 mill and I asked him why and he said "you can just get any girlfriend you want with that money"

So I think what's happened is that my capacity for love was greater than what a normies is and now that I'm blackpilled, it's not that I can't love, what I feel right now is what it feels like for normies to love, and for normies loving people at this low of a level is just the norm for them but for me cuz I'm not used to it, it just feels empty.

Dunno if anything I said makes sense tbh

Incels should have been dick sucked by foids in their teens, in order to know the meaning of the world: "love".
As we've been rejected from that, it's natural to feel:"hate".
Not that you would just be "the good boy and consoom" proposed by reddicucks, that's like saying: You are depressed, instead of tackling the problem go do something else and don't bother me while I'm just "happy".
See the dicothomy?

Love is an illusion no one can define it really, you get a plethora of different answers when asking the question.

do you have a brother or a male friend you could love?

Your user title throws me off

Boyo. If you ever had a one itis then it's exactly like that

I was thinking the same thing in this right moment. I don't think i'll ever be able to love someone even if i managed to get a gf.

The blackpill doesn't simply allow that, you cannot ignore the fact she'd suck chad's dick in an instant if she could get away with it.

Love doesn't exist wow who wouldve thought that its all a fantasy your brain plays out in order to get you to fuck and reproduce with someone.

it's too bad all i feel is sadness and rage

It exists.

Pure love means you'd sacrifice yourself.

Regardless

Love exists but just for Chad

It's probably close to madness, tbh.

I'm honestly not sure it makes sense to want to experience it. It's like regretting never have tried heroin.