Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sad incel uses chad at school reunion

This is fucking brutal as shit.

vice should do reallife blackpill studies

JFL it was the foids who figured it out it wasn’t him. They NEVER forget your facial features! Brutal.

Just look diffrently bro

just look diffrently bro

All the people in the room life mog me to another universe and back. What the fuck would I even talk about at my school reunion? How many times I coomed to 2D Hentai? Or maybe the time I lost a match in Tekken and threw a controller at my screen and ended up breaking both the screen and the controller like the autist that I am. Nothing interesting happened in my life what so ever.

All the people in the room life mog me to another universe and back. What the fuck would I even talk about at my school reunion? How many times I coomed to 2D Hentai? Or maybe the time I lost a match in Tekken and threw a controller at my screen and ended up breaking both the screen and the controller like the autist that I am. Nothing interesting happened in my life what so ever.

It was over for that guy. Proof that looks DO matter.

View attachment 370744
just look diffrently bro
This is a brutal blackpill, being a failed wandering musician is more attractive to women than being a dentist which requires years of study and skill.
If by "look differently", you mean if his face was changed.
"Just lose some weight and self-improved?" To be fair, he would've been a low-tier normie if he actually lost weight and was still young.

But foids don't need self-improvement, can can get laid even as a low self-esteemed landwhale.

Biggest blackpill ı've ever seen in my life
Everyone who says personality matters should be forced to watch these kinds of videos for 24 hours straight
And got brainwashed with Hz.Hamudi's voice in their sleep