Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad life is what life is

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Work all week, then finally have some rest on week end, then repeat.

I don't have any kind of enjoyment besides being still able to sleep when I'm tired, which is quite a modest kind of way to enjoy the life thing.

Alcohol, drugs, sport, video games ... All these very basic kind of distraction doesn't do anything to calm my profound feel of despair. And the things I consider the most fundamental things in my life, such as my art, my readings, all these, do nothing to calm my soul. Reading authors (I could quote a lot of them, but who cares ? Stoïcians, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, you name them ...) used to be a source of enjoyment and apeasement, as the progressive understanding of our world is to little infants.

But now, I just feel drained, old, cold.

I'm not even trying to be edgy, as I could have done back in high school, listining to ultra violent black metal or watching horror movies consistently. Back then, I can say I was still hoping, my mind, body and soul somehow still growing through intellectual stimulations and sports, projecting myself without a second thought to what I called the future.

This thing I called future is now. I can't deny I progressed, but now all I feel is the end of progress. I feel it in my vein, I feel decline. It's not the wall foids have to face past 40, which only consists in counting less and less Chad dicks per months, it's more profound. It's the feeling of void itself, the very contemplation of the progressive end of my self on this earth.

How come I am only 20 something and feeling like this ? I've always been of the depressed kind, but this is the epitome of this feeling. My life is kind of settled now that I'm in the wageslave market, I have nothing new to expect from this world. Why in the hell continue ?

I just don't even want to do the effort of ending myself.

Cope, chad has a happy life

I can't stand ppl who only read the title to post a shit answer.

I hate being a nobody

Life of Chad is at best an accident. In terms of probability, life is, most of the time, an awful experience. More preys than predators, more betas for some happy few alphas, one shining popstar for a million of selfless fans ... In average, life is a sad, despicable, endless, soul less, dry desert of an experience.
I hate being a nobody
Who cares about being somebody when, as a beta male, you're not even a "thing" ?

Last edited:
Even normies have to work 40hrs.
This. Even sex havers have to go through an awful life. The only difference is they can access to the cope of copes, which we, by defintion, can not.
Jfl at the Eco+ banner.
1492905345 risitas absinthe

ikr clef

study diogenes, become the dogpill

so you would still be depressed if you were chad?