Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad Shit Megathread [NSFW Allowed]

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Post sad images/videos i'll start, NSFW allowed. I'll start.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.

Gleb korbalev

imagine working hard all of your life so some lowlifes cut your neck to rob the fruit of your work.

Sometimes I forget how mortal we really are and that our body's are not god given

tfw these videos dont even shock you anymore cuz you have already seen shit 10 times as bad:feelzez:

Nuke this gay earth

View attachment 163134

View attachment 163137
imagine working hard all of your life so some lowlifes cut your neck to rob the fruit of your work.
First clip parents fault for not looking after the kid, even tho that was kinda unlucky.
Second clip god damn that guy must 100% be a psycopath. Sure go rob someone if you really want to but do you gotta stab the dude in the neck for it? What a piece of fucking human shit

First clip parents fault for not looking after the kid, even tho that was kinda unlucky.
Second clip god damn that guy must 100% be a psycopath. Sure go rob someone if you really want to but do you gotta stab the dude in the neck for it? What a piece of fucking human shit
death is not evil sometimes it is compassion

On 23 January, a few hours before the rebellion was quelled, a group of Legionnaires selected 15 Jews at random. They took them in trucks to the local slaughterhouse, where they were shot. Five of the Jews, including a five-year-old girl, were hung on the slaughterhouse's hooks, still alive. They were tortured, their bellies cut and their entrails hung around their necks in a parody of shehita, kosher slaughter of cattle. The bodies were labeled "kosher". The slaughterhouse was closed for a week to purge and clean the house of the results.[5] When Antonescu appointed a military prosecutor to investigate the events at the slaughterhouse, he reported that

he recognized three of his acquaintances among the "professionally tortured" bodies (lawyer Millo Beiler and the Rauch brothers). He added, "The bodies of the dead were hanged on the hooks used by slaughterers.[4]

American minister to Romania, Franklin Mott Gunther, toured the meat-packing plant where the Jews were slaughtered with the placards reading "Kosher meat" on them. He reported back to Washington: "Sixty Jewish corpses were discovered on the hooks used for carcasses. They were all skinned . . . and the quantity of blood about was evidence that they had been skinned alive".[13] Gunther wrote he was especially shocked that one of the Jewish victims hanging on the meat hooks was a five-year-old girl, saying that he could not imagine such cruelty was possible until he saw the evidence of it firsthand.[13]
Of the slaughterhouse episode, Romanian author Virgil Gheorghiu later wrote:

In the big hall of the slaughterhouse, where cattle are hanged up in order to be cut, were now human naked corpses . . . On some of the corpses was the inscription "kosher". There were Jewish corpses. … My soul was stained. I was ashamed of myself. Ashamed being Romanian, like criminals of the Iron Guard.[14]

I cried first time I read this
the bucharest pogrom

What happened to that black dude what did he bite or swallow to make him instantly drop down

20190915 151541
20190915 151935

Oldcel, Incel teacher who killed himself when a foid student he fell in love got with Chad. Lost his job, standing in the community, and the foid quickly forgot about him so he blew his brains out.

This thread is nsfl, not just nsfw

Ngl, I can't watch videos like these

A new ricecel is born

@-BrettyBoy- thoughts?

That second one was in a suicide compilation video I saw

Injury is sadder than deaths. Death is pain free. It can be compassion but injury is not

This thread is nsfl, not just nsfw
Lol true
The people who die avoid pain and frustration may end up in better world as long as they died happy
True but id rather not die in a brutal way by some other retard. No one has the right to take someones else life.
Wooooooooow, thats so fucked actually being the only survivor there, poor boy :/
Do you know if its a terrorist attack or did the driver just fuck up somehow?

that is some trully saddening stuff,man.

I actually feel envy for people rope it. Almost jelous.

It's actually LifeFuel