Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad Shit Megathread [NSFW Allowed]

Why did i ruin my own day ?

Fucking degenerate world, all those horrible suicide methods because euthanasia isn't legal.

wtf is going on here
Don't quote this as fact but the story I heard was, her dog was stuck on the traintracks, and she couldn't get it loose in time, and she accepted her death with the dog.

Don't quote this as fact but the story I heard was, her dog was stuck on the traintracks, and she couldn't get it loose in time, and she accepted her death with the dog.
Brutal dogpill, a foid would never be this loyal to you..

Wrist side

I'm reposting this until cucktears acknowledges that it's over for me because of my looks.

@Ritalincel
81964365e43637e642cf41a28383dcd1.png

@LastGerman :feelscry:

lost for words.
lost for words

Much sad shit X(

you will never have this

This videos posted here are very sad. What's even sadder is that I have seen them all before I came to this thread already.