Saidit is as bad or even WORSE than Reddit. Hear me out.

Master

Master

Mod
-
An admin made a post in the Saidit Incels subreddit and they removed ALL the mods because apparently there was a decision made to lock down the sub and mods were adding posts that "advocated violence" which isn't true. The current mods weren't doing such a great job but this is bullshit. You can see for yourself:

The Saidit admins seem to be even easier to influence than the Reddit ones and that's saying a lot. There doesn't seem to be that many places to go for incels after the unfair subreddit bans, but Saidit is quickly becoming a place that shouldn't even be considered as they're turning into Reddit as far as the admins go. An admin should never be this heavyhanded and involved in any subreddit.

After this shitshow, there was a number of moderators seemingly chosen at random by just simply asking for it in a public post:

2019-11-06_02-04-19-png.165730

A site that is supposedly about freedom of speech suddenly has heavyhanded admins once the incels come. What a surprise...

If you want a place where incels can go; It seems that you have to make it yourself.

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
so another shitty alternative for popular sites?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
Yup. Stopped posting there and moved here permanently.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
A site outside of Incels.co is cucked?

I'm so surprised.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
We will have to be on the “dark” web by the end of 2029.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
I'd give it a probably a year, max.
Coming from you, I’ll believe it. Let’s enjoy the time we have to cope together until Serge sells all our IP’s to the FBI.

(NSA already have years worth of information on every single one of us anyway)

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
This is the only place we have now, that shit site is just fucking plebbit but with another name

Mystic

Mystic

Doesn't talk much
-
Coming from you, I’ll believe it. Let’s enjoy the time we have to cope together until Serge sells all our IP’s to the FBI.

(NSA already have years worth of information on every single one of us anyway)

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
White knights will take anything down that they don’t agree with. At this point there is very few places where freedom of speech actually exist. Most of these “free” websites are still just places were people grab ass and high five each other over how kewl and free their echo chamber of a site is.

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Veteran
-
I got banned from a reddit sub for misogyny, I used the word slut on a music festival sub, how else can you describe women who flash their breasts?

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
What actually is saidit? Is it a right oriented site or neutral?

GermanCel27

GermanCel27

NEET24/7
-
I got banned from a reddit sub for misogyny, I used the word slut on a music festival sub, how else can you describe women who flash their breasts?
in the last few months i was banned on like 4,5 reddit subs. the last one was /toastme. there was a girl. she was not in a good mood and wanted some compliments. but i felt that something was wrong. i checked out her comment-history and there it was. 3,4 pictures of her pussy and other naked pics. i came back to the /toastme thread that she posted and wrote: "how can i toast such a whore? she do not even respect herself. does she even have braincells?" .... after 5-10 minutes i was banned.

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
I wonder why the american government havent taken this one down yet

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Victim of Reddit Cucks
-
I was one of the mods there. the admin removed a JOKE post of ER driving around with GTA 5 gameplay and a demi lovato (normalshit) song in the background. I re-approved the post and because he is such a censor-happy faggot he decided we were "advocating violence" and kicked us all off

What is the point of posting on an obscure, buggy website if all we can post is the same things that we could on reddit?
What actually is saidit? Is it a right oriented site or neutral?
It's supposedly neutral but not anymore obviously since the owner cares more about the "image" of his site than the freedom of the users to post what they like

Saudade

Saudade

Eskimocel Was Right
-
why do people waste time on some dead 300 user sub of a buggy copycat site, just come to .co its gigabased and million times better than braincels ever was.

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Officer
-
why do people waste time on some dead 300 user sub of a buggy copycat site, just come to .co its gigabased and million times better than braincels ever was.
I actually really liked Braincels because of the memes and occasional blackpilled screencaps, you rarely see those here, it's mostly users talking about their lives and worldviews and even the Media tab is full of weebshit and stuff that has nothing to do with inceldom or the blackpill.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Enlightened
-
This is my home, not Reddit or Saidit :feelsgoodman:

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

NON-LOLIS MUST BE CLEANSED
-
I actually really liked Braincels because of the memes and occasional blackpilled screencaps, you rarely see those here, it's mostly users talking about their lives and worldviews and even the Media tab is full of weebshit and stuff that has nothing to do with inceldom or the blackpill.
memes are easier content to gain a foothold when you don't have to necessarily enter a thread to participate in it(see meme scrolling, upvote if funny) but as a consequence the sub feels(or is) lower iq

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
The irony of the site you made becoming what you were trying to stray away from,in the first place.

Saudade

Saudade

Eskimocel Was Right
-
Braincels was literally good for memes only, the rest of discussion was extremely toxic and bluepilled, in last weeks of existence it was basically turning into /r9k/ where faggots and trannies tried to subvert it and it was also turning into r/shortcels where manlets were running free insulting, terrorizing and berating any tallcel they saw. I saw so many threads where faggotry and trannysm was encouraged and i got downvoted to oblivion for calling the threads out and faggots who started attention whoring on the sub, then also i got attacked many times just for mentioning once that my height was 6'. Thank goodness that people on this site aren't that shallow and dumb and thank goodness that mods have a strict no fag and tranny policy here because they know what would happen if you let those degenerates raid this site.

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Officer
-
Braincels was literally good for memes only, the rest of discussion was extremely toxic and bluepilled, in last weeks of existence it was basically turning into /r9k/ where faggots and trannies tried to subvert it and it was also turning into r/shortcels where manlets were running free insulting, terrorizing and berating any tallcel they saw. I saw so many threads where faggotry and trannysm was encouraged and i got downvoted to oblivion for calling the threads out and faggots who started attention whoring on the sub, then also i got attacked many times just for mentioning once that my height was 6'. Thank goodness that people on this site aren't that shallow and dumb and thank goodness that mods have a strict no fag and tranny policy here because they know what would happen if you let those degenerates raid this site.
To be honest, I rarely bothered to check the comments, I mostly only used to read the opening posts (most of them were fine).

memes are easier content to gain a foothold when you don't have to necessarily enter a thread to participate in it(see meme scrolling, upvote if funny) but as a consequence the sub feels(or is) lower iq
It had some interesting blackpilled screencaps as well as memes.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
Take away our free speech areas on the internet and we'll preach in the streets.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
An admin made a post in the Saidit Incels subreddit and they removed ALL the mods because apparently there was a decision made to lock down the sub and mods were adding posts that "advocated violence" which isn't true. The current mods weren't doing such a great job but this is bullshit. You can see for yourself:

The Saidit admins seem to be even easier to influence than the Reddit ones and that's saying a lot. There doesn't seem to be that many places to go for incels after the unfair subreddit bans, but Saidit is quickly becoming a place that shouldn't even be considered as they're turning into Reddit as far as the admins go. An admin should never be this heavyhanded and involved in any subreddit.

After this shitshow, there was a number of moderators seemingly chosen at random by just simply asking for it in a public post:

A site that is supposedly about freedom of speech suddenly has heavyhanded admins once the incels come. What a surprise...

If you want a place where incels can go; It seems that you have to make it yourself.
Glad you & Sarge made this one amigo.
Take away our free speech areas on the internet and we'll preach in the streets.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
It was very predictable. Saidit is small, guess they have just started. For obvious reasons, they can't afford dissidents.

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Any incel type of website outside of dedicated forums are garbage. Avoid. The lookism type sites are alright, but .co is the best

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
-
This sub has been banned because it only serves to drag discussion downward on the pyramid of debate.

Jesus fucking christ. You get everything you deserve if you post on that website. It sounds like it's run by RationalWiki contributors.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Is it because saidit is a smaller site and incels could threaten their site staying up like it does with ours?

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
There is one exception to any supposed “free speech”: NEVER, EVER CRITICISE WOMEN.

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

Tallcel living in ChadFlorida
-
Like I said before, and a bunch of people said this also, NOBODY is for freedom of speech, end of story.

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
-
Freedom of speech exist as long as you say all the politically correct things. Step one toe out the line and you will quickly see how fast freedom of speech evaporates.

Criminology

Criminology

Recruit
-
I was one of the mods there. the admin removed a JOKE post of ER driving around with GTA 5 gameplay and a demi lovato (normalshit) song in the background. I re-approved the post and because he is such a censor-happy faggot he decided we were "advocating violence" and kicked us all off

What is the point of posting on an obscure, buggy website if all we can post is the same things that we could on reddit?

It's supposedly neutral but not anymore obviously since the owner cares more about the "image" of his site than the freedom of the users to post what they like
What was your username ?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Imagine this:
You aren't allowed to say anonymously online that you are lonely

Sleepcel

Sleepcel

Femoids in Cages 2021
-
JFL if you believed in saidit.

It's self proclaimed bastion of free speech, but as a literal fucking copycat of another website it's obvious whoever runs it has no spine, imagination, ambition; and would throw every 'wrongthink' sub under the bus for a chance of 'muh good PR' and a few more shreckels. Whoever developed that site is probably a bluepilled STEMcel hoping for some quick buck since he failed miserably on BTC market.

Just move here. I came from braincels, .co is comfy aswell.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
It's not free speech at all.

View attachment 165735

r/AsianFemaleHate got banned from reddit so they tried to restart it on saidit then this happened:

What a shithole.
Actually that's not true at all, I messaged the mod of r/AsianFemaleHate before it got banned and I told him to make a backup sub on saidit, the sub on saidit got banned way before the subreddit got banned.
Is it because saidit is a smaller site and incels could threaten their site staying up like it does with ours?
The admin (cucknora7) said so himself, yes. Check my latest thread.

what is happening

what is happening

Recruit
-
Actually that's not true at all, I messaged the mod of r/AsianFemaleHate before it got banned and I told him to make a backup sub on saidit, the sub on saidit got banned way before the subreddit got banned.
You're right. Never posted on AsianFemaleHate but I've seen others give that as a reason not to use saidit. Looks like the saidit version got banned on September 20 and the reddit version on September 30.
I guess this confirms saidit is worse than reddit.

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
-
Why does anyone give a fuck about the reddit format anyway? Never got why its so popular, reads like shit and upboats/downboats are a childish way to measure the importance of a topic. Its the junk food of internet conversation, tailored to normshits and their tendency to care more about pictures and headlines than the content of a discussion. Sure, could be a comfy place for incels because you could have your own board/mods, but what does it matter if the common user is someone that actively hates your guts for speaking your mind?