Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Saint Bagelcel is BASED, GTFIH (high levels of basedness inside)

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
He had this video on youtube, where he left this whore to walk home while he laughs at her
He also has one with a bird but one is kinda gay

Is that really him? How'd you find him? And how did he get that foid to go on a date with him?

Saint Chris Morgan???

Is that really him???

I saw it on braincels. Sounds similar enough and everyone in the comments says it's him.
He also has this video with a bird

Yeah, he also has another one, I edited my comment.

The beginning of the bird video, his image on the mirror. Definitely looks like him.

Christmas came early this year

Anyone little bit miffed the braincel bruhs found him before we did? It's not a big deal but still.

He looks like someone that posts here tbhngl. I just seen the video on twitter along with the part 2 of the video. Its also being talked about on /r9k/.

St.Manlet seems like a pretty cool guy

So what is the consensus on the name? St. Manlet, St. Bagelcel? Or do we use his real name St. Chris Morgan?

Her fat sad face as she realises she won't be getting a lift home is priceless.
Her face was like "How dare that manlet not kiss my ass and be my slave. I'm entitled to his car ride and bar drinks but he's not entitled to have 5 minutes with my used up pussy."
So what is the consensus on the name? St. Manlet, St. Bagelcel? Or do we use his real name St. Chris Morgan?
Saint minibagelcel

I’m sticking with St.Manlet, the other saints aren’t called by their actual names (aside from ER but that’s pretty much all he was ever known as) and bagelcel is a braincels thing imo

I love his accent.

I’m sticking with St.Manlet, the other saints aren’t called by their actual names (aside from ER but that’s pretty much all he was ever known as) and bagelcel is a braincels thing imo

I agree with you.

Nah. I think it's the other guy. The Cecil says dude.