Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Saint blackops2 slaying in East Africa (Nairobi), results within 1 day swiping.

damn he needs to share some of that african queen nubian goddess pussy

Holy fuck. Is tinder in every shithole country now? They ruined the world.

What's the control? Why do you only use a white person there? Try a curry, Asian and black guy. Africa is different to the West.

Not gonna deny this makes me feel pretty damn good as a white guy, got aroused by those huge titties on that 2nd girl

>using tinder in africa
This is the easiest possible way to get AIDS I could think of. Like 50% of the *general* population is infected in some places. Its probably 100% for tinder sluts

@itsOVER Are you reading this, you stupid faggot? There was nothing incel about you. I'm glad you're banned.
Hey may be he was a mentalcel

>using tinder in africa
This is the easiest possible way to get AIDS I could think of. Like 50% of the *general* population is infected in some places. Its probably 100% for tinder sluts
The foids that use tinder there aren’t the average Kenyan, they have more income and less aids

Saint Blackops2 already got his first number, a 4th year pharmacy student.

This is here:

Here is how I got her number:

Copers are gonna cope.
Our Saint is unstoppable.

Coming from that shithole and it's starving people and war crazed Tyrones, they probably wanna eat him.

So what ? it is nothing new boyo we all aware of JBW law...

Yes, it's that easy in SEA except stblackops looks level people would still betabuxx here..There was 1 curry here who was 3/10(he's banned for some reason) and he was able to land a gf via Tinder(app for less gold diggers)

i just wanted to add that kenyans are huge uncle toms

Youre the coper bud, being white does not magically get you laid :lul::lul:
It does if you take the burden of buying a plane ticket out of the West.
What's the control? Why do you only use a white person there? Try a curry, Asian and black guy. Africa is different to the West.

Last edited:
Hey may be he was a mentalcel
Yeah he's an absolutely retarded faggot, I hope he gets a life-threatening STD. Are you reading this, @itsOVER, you stupid LARPing faggot?

Black women aren't better, Asian women not worse than other women. The latter are simply more desired than the former. All women would throw you under the bus in order to get a taste of Blackop's chadcock.

Yeah he's an absolutely retarded faggot, I hope he gets a life-threatening STD. Are you reading this, @itsOVER, you stupid LARPing faggot?
I'd say he wasn't a fakecel when he was completely bloatmaxxed
12984192482984124-jpg.79704

I can see why he was so anti going to the gym now though

I'd say he wasn't a fakecel when he was completely bloatmaxxed
12984192482984124-jpg.79704

I can see why he was so anti going to the gym now though
Even when he was bloatmaxxed he already was slaying in SEA.

Only for self-hating deathniks.
No bro do u see how even ugly white r treated in China and India most of the general public literally worships them

No bro do u see how even ugly white r treated in China and India most of the general public literally worships them
Exactly my point, lots of self-hating deathniks.

I'd fuck a lot of those black girls, tbh.

They seem to be a lot hotter and slimmer than american black girls.

I don't worship white people but I acknowledge there social privilege in society
Me too. Acknowledging their privilege is not the same thing as worshipping them.

It does if you take the burden of buying a plane ticket out of the West.
Buy a plane ticket, go live in some shithole 3rd world country where you are a complete stranger and don't even speak the language, date buxxhungry hoes who are only after a green card and for that you can't even have a proper relationship. And all of the above I don't even see why someone from the West who is not white couldn't do.

Buy a plane ticket, go live in some shithole 3rd world country where you are a complete stranger and don't even speak the language, date buxxhungry hoes who are only after a green card and for that you can't even have a proper relationship. And all of the above I don't even see why someone from the West who is not white couldn't do.
Volcel excuses. You don't jave to marry any of them, you just have to bang them and leave. If you've banged a few from each city that's still like a higher body count then any ethnicel would ever get. But whatever you do don't bring them here in West.

Volcel excuses. You don't jave to marry any of them, you just have to bang them and leave. If you've banged a few from each city that's still like a higher body count then any ethnicel would ever get. But whatever you do don't bring them here in West.
Your mother is volcel, or should have been at least. Why wouldn't I rather use prostitutes than do all this shithole 3rd world sexual tour? It's even less expensive and less shitty.

Your mother is volcel, or should have been at least. Why wouldn't I rather use prostitutes than do all this shithole 3rd world sexual tour? It's even less expensive and less shitty.
A prostitute bangs 500 white guys a day. So for a prostitute there is no achievement in banging an incel like you. She's just there for the money. But when you go to sjithile land and start dating a shit skin sheboon she's not only after your money but also the status held universally by white people. In her.community a sheboon who marries a black normue richer than you would be seen as less successful in mate finding then the sheboon who dates you.
You're not there for your money, you're there for you MONEY and STATUS. Two out of 3 LMS criteria is fulfilled. Hence chances of ascending significantly increased.
Whatever your profession is try to take up a project which leads you to either SEA or Africa and try it out yourself.

A prostitute bangs 500 white guys a day. So for a prostitute there is no achievement in banging an incel like you. She's just there for the money. But when you go to sjithile land and start dating a shit skin sheboon she's not only after your money but also the status held universally by white people. In her.community a sheboon who marries a black normue richer than you would be seen as less successful in mate finding then the sheboon who dates you.
You're not there for your money, you're there for you MONEY and STATUS. Two out of 3 LMS criteria is fulfilled. Hence chances of ascending significantly increased.
Whatever your profession is try to take up a project which leads you to either SEA or Africa and try it out yourself.
It's just a cope, she ultimately doesn't give a shit about you and would love to divorce the shit out of your belongings first chance she gets. It's very bluepilled to feel validated by such utter bullshit, especially for a dogpilled incel who should know they'd rather fuck a dog if they could with the same advantages. Besides all this an American Ethnic still has first world status.

would love to divorce the shit out of your belongings first chance she gets.
You don't have to marry her. Just be clear about it feom the beginning or at least say that you want an LTR before the marriage. If she says NO she'll come off as a gold digger so she'll at least put up an effort to show love.
. Besides all this an American Ethnic still has first world status.
No. Foids are roo low iq to realize that the westland is run by kikes, owned by rice and dominated by curries when it cones to high up positions.
They get all their info from some normie t.v show in the west where life of white people are depicted as cool and fun. So they try to associate themselves with that lifestyle as much as they can

You don't have to marry her. Just be clear about it feom the beginning or at least say that you want an LTR before the marriage. If she says NO she'll come off as a gold digger so she'll at least put up an effort to show love.

No. Foids are roo low iq to realize that the westland is run by kikes, owned by rice and dominated by curries when it cones to high up positions.
They get all their info from some normie t.v show in the west where life of white people are depicted as cool and fun. So they try to associate themselves with that lifestyle as much as they can
She may still expect gifts and say that she doesn't want only sex because she is good girl lol. Ask yourself why they divorce you once they get what they want.
Besides I am sure that if you use pics that make it clear you're from the first world you will be able to run some JBW sorta game.

She may still expect gifts and say that she doesn't want only sex because she is good girl lol. Ask yourself why they divorce you once they get what they want.
Besides I am sure that if you use pics that make it clear you're from the first world you will be able to run some JBW sorta game.
Find me an genuine ostentatious Pajeet from social media and @NeetSupremacist can run a fake account and compare the results. But remember other then taking picture beside an expensive automobile there is not much that our saint is showing off. So the results should be normalized un those rerms. Although I believe no normalization is needed.
5783785776360793d9961f8f719f55f3

Saint Blackops2 already got his first number, a 4th year pharmacy student.

This is here:

View attachment 80249View attachment 80250View attachment 80251

Here is how I got her number:

View attachment 80254

How can ANYONE doubt no more that SO MUCH about male attraction is how high status and how much money u have? Women are literally whores, prostitutes, all of them.

Money and status is so incredible fucking powerful a fucking minus 2/10 white guy can get laid like a mad man by hot females.

Find me an genuine ostentatious Pajeet from social media and @NeetSupremacist can run a fake account and compare the results. But remember other then taking picture beside an expensive automobile there is not much that our saint is showing off. So the results should be normalized un those rerms. Although I believe no normalization is needed.View attachment 80453
He'd have to dress the western way and have pics, including his main one, in easily recognizable western places. Written in his profile too and maybe name like Mike or shit like that, but not sure about this last one.

He'd have to dress the western way and have pics, including his main one, in easily recognizable western places. Written in his profile too and maybe name like Mike or shit like that, but not sure about this last one.
Just find a curry from social media like that. I don't havr any ig or snapchat or else would have done it myself.

Just find a curry from social media like that. I don't havr any ig or snapchat or else would have done it myself.
I am just not into this kind of experiment and would not feel comfortablrle carrying that out.

I am just not into this kind of experiment and would not feel comfortablrle carrying that out.
You don't need to do it. I am sure expert Chadfishers from here would be glad to take up on the opportunity to do the experiment. Just find a rich normie curry from the west.

If you're admitting that you'll be proved wrong and JBW is an undisputable law feel free to do so. Don't make excuses though.

Even ricecels are getting laid in Africa.

You don't need to do it. I am sure expert Chadfishers from here would be glad to take up on the opportunity to do the experiment. Just find a rich normie curry from the west.

If you're admitting that you'll be proved wrong and JBW is an undisputable law feel free to do so. Don't make excuses though.
They can do it if they like, I'm just not into this sort of stuff.

Have any more pics of conversations or the matches you got OP?

That pharmacy student is pretty hot and I'm not even that into black girls.