Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saint elliot's chad stepbrother

Astro1T

Astro1T

Alienskullcel
★★★
Boys this is elliot rodger's Moroccan stepbrother what do u guys think about him :feelstrash:

20200517 013326

Video with his mom

Last edited:
Not chad, not incel.

holy fuck he looks so older now

Mogs me to Narnia and back.

he is goodlooking and NT, probably life mogs ER

"I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on."

Just brutal :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

"I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the bitch tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on."

BRUTAL

Has he ever said something about ER?

@Wristlet 2 thoughts?

ER was mentally ill but def had some moments of huge clarity

My brothers mogs me to oblivion tbh it is brutal

lol she was a bitch

Elliot looks much cuter, this ones looks like generic fag stupid teenie girlies drooling over

:feelsbadman:

ER got mogged daily

Why does she keep looking at him like that
By no means is he a chad but he's a high specimen male that will reprdouce and have many kids. Every mother's dream.

To be honest, ER demonstrated his mental instability when he planned to kill his kid brother after that conversation.

That part to me demonstrated that ER didn't do what he did merely because he was an incel, but because there was something wrong with him to begin with and his inceldom was just an accidental aggravation, which is why i would caution people to think they have anything in common with him. He was a psycho who just happened to be an incel. There are many psychos who weren't incels and were in fact very successful with women. While inceldom can damage a person psychologically it is not enough to turn someone into a monster in itself, something else had to be there already.

@Wristlet 2 thoughts?
Soumaya was a massive cunt and I with Elliot had ERed her tbh. It's a shame that random strangers (who may be going through what he did for all he knew) paid for what he suffered, but this whore didn't.

Not Chad , but mogs him

Really brutal

Soumaya was a massive cunt and I with Elliot had ERed her tbh. It's a shame that random strangers (who may be going through what he did for all he knew) paid for what he suffered, but this whore didn't.
based
I agree... Soumaya has always been a fucking whore. Also fuck Elliot's father for never standing up for himself or his son.

based
I agree... Soumaya has always been a fucking whore. Also fuck Elliot's father for never standing up for himself or his son.
high IQ tbh

Elliot's father was a betabux cuck

This video shouldn't be a thing. those two people should be ERed for what they did to Elliot. I'm not even gonna watch that shit.

Good looking guy, I rate 7.25/10

To be honest, ER demonstrated his mental instability when he planned to kill his kid brother after that conversation.

That part to me demonstrated that ER didn't do what he did merely because he was an incel, but because there was something wrong with him to begin with and his inceldom was just an accidental aggravation, which is why i would caution people to think they have anything in common with him. He was a psycho who just happened to be an incel. There are many psychos who weren't incels and were in fact very successful with women. While inceldom can damage a person psychologically it is not enough to turn someone into a monster in itself, something else had to be there already.

In my opinion he suffered a psychotic break around this time. He went from saving his little brother by dragging him out of the pool before this to planning to kill him less than a year later. It goes to show you what a lot of the adults in his life were like. If it wasn't for Elliot, Jazz would have probably been found face down in the pool the next morning.
based

In my opinion while Soymaya was a loathsome individual i think his father and mother were even worse. He hated her sure and maybe for good reason but i think there was some logic to her methods. I think she actually made more of an effort to help Elliot even a misguided one than either of his parents ever did. His father didn't pay the slightest attention and his mother probably enabled some of his worst tendencies to extract more money from his father.

Last edited:
I used to look like this then puberty anally raped me

impressive, mogs me

Half brother

Let's just say if he was a Chad , the shooting would've never happened. He also saved his brothers life once when he was drowning

Pretty boy Chad

He looks like a kpop star but with some middle eastern features. Probably a slayer

interesting watch

He definetly had mental problems inherently from a young age after reading his manifesto