Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saint Truecel Richard Orrett

Nomination for sainthood.

I was gonna ask that man’s name in the other thread

My BIGGEST problem is he claims and looks cel,but he’s always accompanied by that FOID :feelspuke:

He just needs to be himself :soy:

He just needs few showers that's it.

2/10 truecel. fucking over. I bet he even has a small dick.

Thank you St. Richard for being the brave and upstanding truecel we need!!

it's gonna be ok after he takes a shower

He should just thugmaxx.

lol.

I had the honor of meeting this based truecel in the flesh at an event in London just a few months ago.

It was awesome to hear him speak.

I had the honor of meeting this based truecel in the flesh at an event in London just a few months ago.

It was awesome to hear him speak.

Mogs me

One of the most based anti Zionist public speakers I have ever heard.

How is he retarded and autistic but public speaking mogs us?

Probably has little or nothing to lose, and decided to low-inhibmaxx
Yes but how is he capable of it in the first place? He manages to seem speak normally despite having very low intelligence. He speaks at a relatively fast pace without awkward pauses and seems to at least reference names and dates of videos and sometimes abstract concepts. Maybe he was misdiagnosed with intellectual disability and aspergers?

Yes but how is he capable of it in the first place? He manages to seem speak normally despite having very low intelligence. He speaks at a relatively fast pace without awkward pauses and seems to at least reference names and dates of videos and sometimes abstract concepts.
What makes you think he has low intelligence? He could just have a speech impediment or be on the autism spectrum. There are tons of autistic people with a high functioning IQ but poor speaking ability and/or social intelligence, I am one of them. Also having a speech impediment doesn't necessarily mean that you are low IQ.

What makes you think he has low intelligence? He could just have a speech impediment or be on the autism spectrum. There are tons of autistic people with a high functioning IQ but poor speaking ability and social intelligence, I am one of them.
He mentions being diagnosed with intellectual disability and admits to being retarded when he was called one at a feminist rally. Apart from his speech impediment, his speaking ability or even social skills don't seem that poor to me.

Isn’t it contradictory to have that female there while and incel is trying to give a speech?

I found that extremely distracting.

He mentions being diagnosed with intellectual disability and admits to being retarded when he was called one at a feminist rally. Apart from his speech impediment, his speaking ability or even social skills don't seem that poor to me.
Intelligence isn't an "even coating" type of thing. People's brains can work in such a way that they can be very good at processing or doing certain things, but intellectually disabled (retarded) at everything else, this is the case with a lot of savants. This could be the case with this guy, where he is intellectually disabled in a few areas (which legitimately counts as a disability) but his brain is average or even above average intelligence in others.

In my case, for example, I have extremely good spacial reasoning, calculation and deductive reasoning abilty, but my body's motor skills and coordination are somewhat poor, (unless I am in a state of hyper-focus, during which time I would say they are probably above average). I am also completely unable to recognize emotions in other people's faces or read body language and other non-verbal social cues. This counts as an intellectual disability.

Looks St. level ngl might watch later

Intelligence isn't an "even coating" type of thing. People's brains can work in such a way that they can be very good at processing or doing certain things, but intellectually disabled (retarded) at everything else, this is the case with a lot of savants. This could be the case with this guy, where he is intellectually disabled in a few areas (which legitimately counts as a disability) but his brain is average or even above average intelligence in others.

In my case, for example, I have extremely good spacial reasoning, calculation and deductive reasoning abilty, but my body's motor skills and coordination are somewhat poor, (unless I am in a state of hyper-focus, during which time I would say they are probably above average). I am also completely unable to recognize emotions in other people's faces or read body language and other non-verbal social cues. This counts as an intellectual disability.

First of all savantism is extremely rare and it generally involves the person being severely disabled in almost every single area except for one or two special abilities, which are generally unmarketable, think being able to tell which day of the week any date in history is. It's extremely unlikely he has savantism because it would definitely be mentioned.

Also, when describing intellectual disability, it requires a very low score on all areas of intelligence that an IQ test measures. Someone who's very good in one area say verbal but poor in another say spatial reasoning, would be considered to have a learning disability. He clearly mentions having intellectual disability, which means he would have to have a very low verbal IQ as well and his speaking doesn't reflect that.

Motor skills, coordination and social skills aren't areas of intelligence, they are not measured by an IQ test, so it cannot be considered as a characteristic of intellectual disability.

I forgot about this guy, nothing but respect for this guy no matter the race.