Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sainthood nomination

His emotional pain is visceral.
"Female women that are human, I hate them" JFL

Stopped making videos 6 years ago so he most likely roped.
This is why saint training must begin early...you could simply ingest a whole :blackpill: and if you survive achieve sainthood..but the longer you wait the more unpredictable the side effects. Elliot was fairly young...the power it gave him was so immense he could only use its effects for combat...possibly wanted to save others from the trials by ironically btfo them. He could have taught others but were they ready...this man can barely contain his power. Impressive...fully digesting the :blackpill: at 33...a sacred masonic numbdr..was the power he recieved worth the gamble? It seems it was for this man...
On a serious note this is both sad and funny. Just adding to the lore of the saints.

Last edited:
His speech is too NT, could never be my patron saint atleast.

He kinda scares me ngl, i hope i won't end up like this ded srs.

His speech is too NT, could never be my patron saint atleast.
Bruh..elliot was fully functional as well...if he would have unironically waited a few years he would have leveld out. I understand how much pressure being his age with no pnv is but...other than being possibly autistic or mute or some shit..let's say im wrong. How can elliot just be a failed normie and achieve sainthood but this guy can't? I guess the edgiest thing is to only canonize people that snap? But then how do you explain saint blackops2cel.probably normie and He wasn't a saint of war like elliot and that shits canon. You're criteria is they must be non nt to be a saint..its a factor sure but...cmon man. Also the part about rocks. Guess we can't give everyone sainthood though :feelshehe:
This a rhet after meth...got it. That's who he reminds me of! It's rhet!! :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Bruh..elliot was fully functional as well...if he would have unironically waited a few years he would have leveld out. I understand how much pressure being his age with no pnv is but...other than being possibly autistic or mute or some shit..let's say im wrong. How can elliot just be a failed normie and achieve sainthood but this guy can't? I guess the edgiest thing is to only canonize people that snap? But then how do you explain saint blackops2cel.probably normie and He wasn't a saint of war like elliot and that shits canon. You're criteria is they must be non nt to be a saint..its a factor sure but...cmon man. Also the part about rocks. Guess we can't give everyone sainthood though :feelshehe:
This a rhet after meth...got it. That's who he reminds me of! It's rhet!! :feelshaha:
It never began for Elliot and never would. Maybe he could've gotten in a few short, shitty, sex deprived relationship with a sub par foid to be used in his 30s. Why would he live for that.

I said patron saint.

This one is only a year old, somehow this Truecel manages to look WORSE than that old video, I didn't think that would be possible :feelskek:

This one is only a year old, somehow this Truecel manages to look WORSE than that old video, I didn't think that would be possible :feelskek:

Thats what i call brutal agepill.
Btw, where is the jbw:feelstastyman: spammers?

If he had gone ER he'd be worthy of sainthood.

I nominate myself to be one of a truecel saint

... Nominate mentalcel :chad:lite as an incel saint... Lol what a joke.

Minimum requirement of incel saint should be 5/10 or uglier
aw come on....a mentalcel is still a cel. maybe at his peak in his best mindset trying his hardest he could be normy but he's clearly beyond that. it's obvious he's had it. I mean you have to be pushed pretty far to yell into a youtube vid alone in your basement and call out your slutty cousins:feelskek: and your family. he's based af.
Thats what i call brutal agepill.
Btw, where is the jbw:feelstastyman: spammers?
THAT CHEEKY WINK :feelsgah::feelskek:. I like him. hes got attitude. makes some points. and all in 2 minutes.

Last edited:
... Nominate mentalcel :chad:lite as an incel saint... Lol what a joke.

Minimum requirement of incel saint should be 5/10 or uglier
This guy is a 5 at MOST

I mean. lets say he's a 5. w/e. the point is he's clearly not taking it well.
Oh, I agree that this man is as far gone as you can possibly get. I really thought most would rope before reaching that level.

Oh, I agree that this man is as far gone as you can possibly get. I really thought most would rope before reaching that level.
I think it can get much worse than this. if youv ever seen a bouncy house some people are so fucked they don't know they are fucked. think of your school days. remember the few kids in wheelchairs just moaning and screaming at random like they are burning? yah. theirs angels and it gets worse. fucking IT. would never look at a post like this. woooaaa someone remembered people suffering even worse than them. they only sabotage and focus on sarcastic posts or posters that are truly cookoo and venting. yah it gets worse. but this guys aware he's fucked.