Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sakura Cardcaptor.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Although I'm not a big fan of animes, however, I used to watch this anime Sakura Cardcaptor a lot when I was a small kid back in early 2000, though I barely recall any of its episodes now.

Attachments

• Cardcaptor.Sakura.600.1520756.jpg
    Cardcaptor.Sakura.600.1520756.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 6
  • cardcaptor_sakura_clear_card_part2_boxart.jpg
    cardcaptor_sakura_clear_card_part2_boxart.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 8
  • CSS.jpg
    CSS.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 8
@DoctorBlythe

Dude you gotta rewatch it, it's one of the best mahou shoujo anime of all time. Peak comfy. Great characters, animation, plot, designs, etc.

I watched it as a kid too, maybe that lowered my t

Dude you gotta rewatch it, it's one of the best mahou shoujo anime of all time. Peak comfy. Great characters, animation, plot, designs, etc.
I have three questions regarding this show:

1. Who was that guy who brought winter in Sakura's city? He had white wings.

2. Who was the guy who had dark power card or something and against whom Sakura fought in the end?

3. Before Sakura fought with this guy, what did he do to Sakura brother?
I watched it as a kid too, maybe that lowered my t
:feelskek:

Yu-Gi-Oh! came by and stole its lunch money, supplanting it as the animoo du jour at Kids WB.

I have three questions regarding this show:

1. Who was that guy who brought winter in Sakura's city? He had white wings.

2. Who was the guy who had dark power card or something and against whom Sakura fought in the end?

3. Before Sakura fought with this guy, what did he do to Sakura brother?
1.Yue, he was the gurdian residing in Yukito's body. Yukito is friend of the older brother of Sakura (he has gray hair and he was wearing glasses).
2. You mean her classmate? I don't remember his name tbh, but he was a grade school kid wearing glasses.
3. :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: I don't remember tbh

1.Yue, he was the gurdian residing in Yukito's body. Yukito is friend of the older brother of Sakura (he has gray hair and he was wearing glasses).
2. You mean her classmate? I don't remember his name tbh, but he was a grade school kid wearing glasses.
3. :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: I don't remember tbh
That classmate of Sakura had small bear type creature like Sakura had but was black in color. I used to like its theme song a lot. Though I couldn't understand it, I would murmur "catch me catch me cardcaptor" lol

I don't know who those girls are

My favorite anime tbh.

wanted to fuck Sakura so bad
used to read erotica about her using her wand in creative ways

Indeed. The anime back in 2000's were awesome. There used to be a show called Pokito in my country, and they would show Naruto, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor, Dragon Ball, Inu Yasha, all those anime. Good times.

I like the opening song :feelsmusic: