Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sand cunt drives to stoning of whore friend

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Saudi woman celebrates being able to drive to friends stoning

Fatima told us she was going to be attending the execution of a childhood friend next Friday. Fatima’s friend was sentenced to death by stoning several weeks ago after it was found she had been found in a shopping centre with somebody she was barely related to.

Fatima said, “Normally I have to wait around. They do the stoning after Friday prayers and my brother is a friend of the Imam so usually he likes to stop and chat for a bit afterwards. They start the killing around 12. Sometimes we’re late and can’t get a place at the front near the peanut sellers. The stoning is the main event so I don’t expect that she’ll be led out until about 1 after a couple of beheadings. There’s also supposed to be 5 lashings as well.”

@LastGerman

That's good, now implement this in the West.

-IEGHR.gif

That's good, now implement this in the West.
The Rochdale Herald is a satirical, spoof, parody commentary on current affairs, and stuff that annoys and amuses us. We make it up and it’s not intended, in any way whatsoever, to be considered factual.

If you read a story on The Rochdale Herald, please take a deep breath before going off the deep end as we probably made it up, apart from the horoscopes, they’re all completely legit (no they aren’t, we make those up too). We don’t spend much time checking facts or corroborating sources because, and we can’t stress this enough, we’re not actually journalists and are making most of it up. This is an entertainment site that may occasionally confuse some fact with fiction and vice-versa but ultimately we’re writing about the news to make you laugh. We also might talk about sex and swear a bit from time to time so if you’re under 18 please don’t read it.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental, seriously.

If we’ve written about something that’s offended you, please accept our apologies. Unless you are just being a big sissy and have forgotten how the internet works.

Last edited:
:feelskek: the way she talks about it was like being able to go to the market to get groceries

This is a satire website like The Onion.

Last edited:
How can a nation be so based?

How can a nation be so based?
its satire. they started caving in to western demands and now women can drive and smoke and perform other un-womanly acts