Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandcels/Currycels — What’s your opinion on arranged marriage max?

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Well, I know that many of the foids even in traditional countries are beginning to open up their lust for Chad, but there are still millions at least who genuinely are traditional. Would you consider going back (if you live outside sandland or curryland) and ask your parents to put a proposal for your arranged marriage?

inb4 “you aren’t fully blackpilled” — I’m only suggesting a partial solution here for many of the ethniccels situation here.

I would accept if it was accessible.

Would accept if I could get arranged to a foid who was at least a 3.

Glorified cuck tier betabuxxing

If you have the option, and the foid stays loyal, it’s good.

r/deadbedrooms

You get sex, and foids can't refuse their husbands in (traditional) ethnic cultures.
Nah most foids are pretty modern and not virgin in curryland these days. Unless you go to a village it's over

Arranged marriages are cucked. Plus divorce laws in curryland favor women. Plus she will change once you take her to the west and she has a glimpse of chads dick.

Well, I know that many of the foids even in traditional countries are beginning to open up their lust for Chad, but there are still millions at least who genuinely are traditional. Would you consider going back (if you live outside sandland or curryland) and ask your parents to put a proposal for your arranged marriage?

inb4 “you aren’t fully blackpilled” — I’m only suggesting a partial solution here for many of the ethniccels situation here.
Traditional foids demand tall lightskin rich curries these days. A lot of them lose virginity in their teens too.
Arranged marriages are cucked. Plus divorce laws in curryland favor women. Plus she will change once you take her to the west and she has a glimpse of chads dick.
This

Traditional foids demand tall lightskin rich curries these days. A lot of them lose virginity in their teens too.

This
That sounds like cope. Unless you’re talking about the most degenerate areas of Goa or Bombay.

That sounds like cope. Unless you’re talking about the most degenerate areas of Goa or Bombay.
no i heard it is common in a lot of places these days. still a lot of cheating in arrange marriage even if she's a virgin

Useful for draining your nutsack in the right way.

Not useful for emotional fulfillment. I don't think anything will fill that void until foids evolve to stop defaulting to daydreams of chad when thier arranged husbands mount them at night.

Only if the foid was hot, this is because divorce rape is an inevitability of arranged marriage in 2020, you might as well fuck the hottest foid you can as long as you can protect your assets.