Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sandcels, how do you stand your horrible food?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
My dad’s girlfriend is Lebanese and is constantly bringing sandfood to make us try it. It almost unfailingly makes me physically ill every time. If I had to live off of this shit I would go insane. How do you do it?
:feelspuke:

Haven’t tried any of their food ngl

Humus is GOAT if done right tbh. Shawarma is great too. Falafel is more mediocre. I dislike halva. I don't really hate middle east cuisine tbh.

Humus is GOAT if done right tbh. Shawarma is great too. Falafel is more mediocre. I dislike halva. I don't really hate middle east cuisine tbh.
It’s less often normal fare (I’m alright with falafels for example) but its always like some weird obscure bad tasting mystery meat inside some type of special bread or something

I like shawarma and I grew up eating halva because it is popular in the former soviet union.
Nordic ubermenschen unironically have the shittiest cuisine. Just totally bland meat and potatoes. Russian food is also really bad. A lot of it is indistinguishable from pig feed.

Ask your dad's girlfriend to give you some fuck

My dad’s girlfriend is Lebanese and is constantly bringing sandfood to make us try it. It almost unfailingly makes me physically ill every time. If I had to live off of this shit I would go insane. How do you do it?
:feelspuke:
maybe she buys shit quality seafood. Seafood needs to be extremely fresh to taste good.
only sand food I like is Baklava , their meats and breads.

Last edited:
I would most likely hate it too

The only time i ate an arab meal i puked

never try that kind of food

I've only tried humus tbh

I don't eat sand food, only shawarma sometimes.

wtf? sandfood is pretty good man. Your dad's girlfriend is just shit at cooking.

My dad’s girlfriend is Lebanese and is constantly bringing sandfood to make us try it
Be more specific. I've eaten some curry food and loved it. What do Lebanese eat?