Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sandcels in France are losing their foids to the BBC

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★

I’d NiggasinParisMaxx too if I could speak French :feels:

Get some halal foids :lul:

suifuel for colton76

Time to move to France

If that is a bad thing, then why?

I always find it amusing when one ethnic is racist to another ethnic

It's nothing new.

The media capitalize on it to worsens the Muslims situation in france with all the drama that's happening. It's basically divided and conquer in suburban territories.

It's all part of the plan

View: https://youtu.be/7vM4Sy-uwtI

This is what happens when you let a country become cucked. What a mess

France is not even a country anymore, in a few years if you visit france you will not be able to tell where you are by looking at the people.
French are giga cucks and it is over for the country, but the same can be said for most European countries.

The media capitalize on it to worsens the Muslims situation in france with all the drama that's happening. It's basically divided and conquer in suburban territories.
All media even alt media has an agenda to demoralize ugly males tbh

Literally every chick who's Middle Eastern that I have met (I am also Middle Eastern) is a mudshark bitch. Not one bit surprised.

sand foids are definitely the most thirsty for bbc out of all ethnics, it's not even close.

Girl on the left: "Bilal was black, you racists." Girl on the right: "As long as he’s Muslim, we can suck his dick."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There was a black RnB Tyrone singer with that name.

Sand niggers need to reap what they sow.
They flood white areas so their areas should be flooded with niggers.
Also #OpenBordersforIsrael

They’ve fallen down a destructive path..

sand foids are definitely the most thirsty for bbc out of all ethnics, it's not even close.

That's not news, it also happens in the Netherlands. @Pengwin @gymletethnicel

Indeed, he is coping hard. Sandniggers are subhuman and can't get women better looking than them.
Cope. MENA men in Europe and the US slay pigskin, latina, nigger and rice whores all the time. I know an old friend of mine whose father is MENA and his mother is pigskin. She even converted to Islam for him even though it's not required jfl

As for the pics, it's obvious they are just some ugly trashy Moroccan whores ,probably even real hookers. Why would any MENA man be angry at getting rid of those scum? Kek

Literally every chick who's Middle Eastern that I have met (I am also Middle Eastern) is a mudshark bitch. Not one bit surprised.
White foids actually race mix the least ( except Urban or SJW ones )

@spasticbuddy @30klhlvwizard

@30klhlvwizard @spasticbuddy @Murder Mario @Made in Heaven

Cope. MENA men in Europe and the US slay pigskin, latina, nigger and rice whores all the time. I know an old friend of mine whose father is MENA and his mother is pigskin. She even converted to Islam for him even though it's not required jfl

As for the pics, it's obvious they are just some ugly trashy Moroccan whores ,probably even real hookers. Why would any MENA man be angry at getting rid of those scum? Kek
MENA men don’t slay here as you say. Mostly MENA women. I only know one MENA who slayed an East Asian girl but he got rejected by a cute East European girl. I don’t see white women with MENA men except for a handful of times. I only saw one with a black woman but they were reverts. Conversely, I have seen a MENA woman with a black man, both Islamic. Kind of stands out since you don’t see them in public much. I have also seen a white man with a MENA woman in a hijab. He doesn’t look Islamic to me so it’s strange. By far, most MENA here stick together but in France it’s different (and terrible for MENA men, just look at the OP).

@30klhlvwizard @spasticbuddy @Murder Mario @Made in Heaven
>bumping a years old thread
>about an article thats 10 years old

You're so mad jfl

Girl on the left: "Bilal was black, you racists." Girl on the right: "As long as he’s Muslim, we can suck his dick."

There was a black RnB Tyrone singer with that name.
View attachment 816720
Bilal (RA) was half black, not fully. Those degenerate whores have no idea what they’re saying.

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @spasticbuddy @Made in Heaven
>niggers being rounded up like animals and dropped off to die in the desert

How is this a W for niggers?

Niggers are flooding Sandnigger countries
They aren't. They're literally beinf shipped out to die in the desert. Even in libya they are chimp slaves. No, they're flooding France and America.

White foids actually race mix the least ( except Urban or SJW ones )

@spasticbuddy @30klhlvwizard
This is true but a racial proportion white women are the most loyal

Thugmaxxed africans are fighting for all kinds of pussy that fetishes them while whitecels just have to rape rope.

The next civil war in France and USA will happen between niggers and sand arabs and between niggers and mexicans.Mark my words because BBC epidemic is wreaking havoc in both these communities:blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha: