[Sandpill] Highest rates of balding are in the middle east, they get lower the further away from that area

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-

It's over for sandcels, we're cursed with the worst hair and we don't even get to keep it. It's also over for medcels. At least I feel slightly better knowing that Jews have high balding rates too.

Last edited:
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

ExMuslim manlet disabled sandcel
-
Both of my parents come from Northern Morocco and my dad is bald. It is over for me and my hair.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Both of my parents come from Northern Morocco and my dad is bald. It is over for me and my hair.
I'm from southern Egypt, dad is bald but my mom's dad died with all his hair. Praying to blackops2cel that I don't lose my hair.

Marauder

Marauder

Wealthmaxxd Richcel
-
Yep. Least of my concerns to be honest. Having hair didn't help so why should I bother? It's over for sandcels.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Yep. Least of my concerns to be honest. Having hair didn't help so why should I bother? It's over for sandcels.
I cover my shitty facial structure with a thick messy beard and afro, without my hair I'll go from -2/10 to -10/10.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Captain
-
Can’t catch a break

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

high inhib beta loser
-
I don't have the curly ME hair but I am balding hard in my 20s due to my mothers side

Marauder

Marauder

Wealthmaxxd Richcel
-
I cover my shitty facial structure with a thick messy beard and afro, without my hair I'll go from -2/10 to -10/10.
JFL. I can't even grow a beard. Best I can do is look like a prepubescent ball sack.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
Ive always had long hair. If i start to go bald I dont know what I will do. I would completely lose my sanity.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Legend
-
If you are male, balding genes come from your mother(X cromossome), so you should worry more if you mother has these genes.

Abstract

Abstract

Recruit
-
Slavs are the strongest contenders in this shitty contest.
A nw3 at 23 was the norm in my tinder experiments

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeletal Volume = Life Quality
-
Wonderful. I come from the darkest red region.

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
My country is grouped in there
Would explain my balding at 16

leafmanlet

leafmanlet

Zabbaleenboo
-
My dad is bald i hope i don't end up bald, bald+manlet is a double death sentence.

Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

Birdcel Thundercock
-
I think it's because high T makes you bald faster, and due to lifestyle and no soyfood, middle easterners have high ass T, notice how low Japan's rate is

G

Gymcelled

Officer
-
At least sandcels have top tier bear genetics. Well at least they seem to have the best beards compared to every other races.

Beards are a bit of a cope but if you have a great beard you can somewhat make up for balding.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
At least sandcels have top tier bear genetics. Well at least they seem to have the best beards compared to every other races.

Beards are a bit of a cope but if you have a great beard you can somewhat make up for balding.
What if you find a female and she makes you shave so she can analyze your bone structure?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
There is a good possibility of jesus and mo being bald.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
I think it's because high T makes you bald faster, and due to lifestyle and no soyfood, middle easterners have high ass T, notice how low Japan's rate is
It actually has more to do with your lack of resistance to it.

Abstract

Abstract

Recruit
-
Its funny that your grandparents that had a worst diet,lifestyle and environment than you died with a solid nw0 while your hairline waved goodbye at 17

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Its funny that your grandparents that had a worst diet,lifestyle and environment than you died with a solid nw0 while your hairline waved goodbye at 17
Does it have anything to do with diet?

Abstract

Abstract

Recruit
-
Does it have anything to do with diet?
Somebody says it may increase inflammation or similar stuff
The only thing im sure is that im getting a transplant
There is no dignity in being bald in your youth

kekfuel

kekfuel

Highly prone to mogging
-
This is the first data I see that suggests that germanics AREN'T the highest in terms of balding rates. I don't believe ME is at the top, no way they're higher than slavs and brits.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Pure whites aren't that much behind though, my father is pure white and I got my baldness from him.

G

Gymcelled

Officer
-
What if you find a female and she makes you shave so she can analyze your bone structure?
Most girls don't mind beards if they're well kept.
Pure whites aren't that much behind though, my father is pure white and I got my baldness from him.
Wrong, baldness is almost entirely inherited from women only. Google it.

Women don't go bald (well except in extremely rare circumstances) but they are the ones carrying balding genes.

Remember when women say that hypergamy and going for chad is just natural and it will "improve the genepool teehee :^]"? In reality since they breed no matter what their genetics are, there will always be plenty of norwoodcels out there. The cycle of incels will never end.

Last edited:
TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Recruit
-

It's over for sandcels, we're cursed with the worst hair and we don't even get to keep it. It's also over for medcels. At least I feel slightly better knowing that Jews have high balding rates too.
How do they have the worst hair?

I'm from southern Egypt, dad is bald but my mom's dad died with all his hair. Praying to blackops2cel that I don't lose my hair.
Maybe he didn't have enough time to lose his hair or that isn't your mother's father.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
makes sense, many spanish bald men have arab faces.