Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Sandpill] Highest rates of balding are in the middle east, they get lower the further away from that area

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
plt81997tov31.png

It's over for sandcels, we're cursed with the worst hair and we don't even get to keep it. It's also over for medcels. At least I feel slightly better knowing that Jews have high balding rates too.

Last edited:
Both of my parents come from Northern Morocco and my dad is bald. It is over for me and my hair.
I'm from southern Egypt, dad is bald but my mom's dad died with all his hair. Praying to blackops2cel that I don't lose my hair.

Yep. Least of my concerns to be honest. Having hair didn't help so why should I bother? It's over for sandcels.

Yep. Least of my concerns to be honest. Having hair didn't help so why should I bother? It's over for sandcels.
I cover my shitty facial structure with a thick messy beard and afro, without my hair I'll go from -2/10 to -10/10.

Can’t catch a break

I don't have the curly ME hair but I am balding hard in my 20s due to my mothers side

I cover my shitty facial structure with a thick messy beard and afro, without my hair I'll go from -2/10 to -10/10.

JFL. I can't even grow a beard. Best I can do is look like a prepubescent ball sack.

Ive always had long hair. If i start to go bald I dont know what I will do. I would completely lose my sanity.

Both of my parents come from Northern Morocco and my dad is bald. It is over for me and my hair.

If you are male, balding genes come from your mother(X cromossome), so you should worry more if you mother has these genes.

Slavs are the strongest contenders in this shitty contest.
A nw3 at 23 was the norm in my tinder experiments

Wonderful. I come from the darkest red region.

My country is grouped in there
Would explain my balding at 16

My dad is bald i hope i don't end up bald, bald+manlet is a double death sentence.

I think it's because high T makes you bald faster, and due to lifestyle and no soyfood, middle easterners have high ass T, notice how low Japan's rate is

At least sandcels have top tier bear genetics. Well at least they seem to have the best beards compared to every other races.

Beards are a bit of a cope but if you have a great beard you can somewhat make up for balding.

At least sandcels have top tier bear genetics. Well at least they seem to have the best beards compared to every other races.

Beards are a bit of a cope but if you have a great beard you can somewhat make up for balding.
What if you find a female and she makes you shave so she can analyze your bone structure?

What if you find a female and she makes you shave so she can analyze your bone structure?
If you look better with a beard than without a beard it means you are ugly.

There is a good possibility of jesus and mo being bald.

I think it's because high T makes you bald faster, and due to lifestyle and no soyfood, middle easterners have high ass T, notice how low Japan's rate is
It actually has more to do with your lack of resistance to it.

Its funny that your grandparents that had a worst diet,lifestyle and environment than you died with a solid nw0 while your hairline waved goodbye at 17

Its funny that your grandparents that had a worst diet,lifestyle and environment than you died with a solid nw0 while your hairline waved goodbye at 17
Does it have anything to do with diet?

Does it have anything to do with diet?
Somebody says it may increase inflammation or similar stuff
The only thing im sure is that im getting a transplant
There is no dignity in being bald in your youth

This is the first data I see that suggests that germanics AREN'T the highest in terms of balding rates. I don't believe ME is at the top, no way they're higher than slavs and brits.

Pure whites aren't that much behind though, my father is pure white and I got my baldness from him.

Most girls don't mind beards if they're well kept.
Pure whites aren't that much behind though, my father is pure white and I got my baldness from him.
Wrong, baldness is almost entirely inherited from women only. Google it.

Women don't go bald (well except in extremely rare circumstances) but they are the ones carrying balding genes.

Remember when women say that hypergamy and going for chad is just natural and it will "improve the genepool teehee :^]"? In reality since they breed no matter what their genetics are, there will always be plenty of norwoodcels out there. The cycle of incels will never end.

Last edited:
plt81997tov31.png

It's over for sandcels, we're cursed with the worst hair and we don't even get to keep it. It's also over for medcels. At least I feel slightly better knowing that Jews have high balding rates too.

How do they have the worst hair?

I'm from southern Egypt, dad is bald but my mom's dad died with all his hair. Praying to blackops2cel that I don't lose my hair.

Maybe he didn't have enough time to lose his hair or that isn't your mother's father.

makes sense, many spanish bald men have arab faces.

Just be Asian, bro