Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Sandpill] The most blackpilled story in history - 1001 Arabian Nights

• Thread starter mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq
  • Start date
M

mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq

Recruit
★★★
The Plot of the Story:

" There are two brothers, King Shahriyar and King Shah Zaman. Shah Zaman is preparing to visit his brother when he finds his queen in bed with a black cook. He kills both and proceeds with his visit, telling no one. One night, while Shahriyar is out hunting, Shah Zeman looks out his window and sees Shahriyar's queen embracing a black slave. He tells his brother as soon as he returns. They go to the seaside, where they see a Jinni or Ifrit who keeps a lady trapped in a casket. He falls asleep with his head in her lap, and while he's sleeping she demands to have relations with the two kings and keeps their signet rings. Concluding that all woman are unfaithful, they decide never to marry again. King Shahriyar has his wife and her lover executed but additionally swears that whenever he marries he will kill his wife after taking her maidenhead. For three years, he marries women only to kill them the next morning. One day, his Wazir can find no more virgins. He has two daughters, Scheherazade and Dunyazad. The witty and well-read Scheherazade volunteers as the new bride. The Wazir is reluctant and tells her the story of the Bull and the Ass. However, Scheherazade has her way and instructs her younger sister to ask for a story when she is with the King. That night, Scheherazade weeps and tells the king she would like to see her sister before she dies. Dunyazad is brought in and, as instructed, asks for a story. Thus begins the first night of the Thousand and One Nights."

TLDR: an ancient sand king and his brother get cheated on relentlessly which causes him to be blackpilled enough to hate all women and so he decides to marry a new virgin every night for years and then kills that virgin the next morning. Then finally one virgin who is a good storyteller is allowed by the king to live as long as she tells him a good bedtime story every night - which she does for 1001 nights.

@tehgymcel420 @Akkadian @Amacko @Diocel @gymletethnicel

Last edited:
@tehgymcel420 @Akkadian @Amacko @Diocel @gymletethnicel thoughts?

blackpills are everywhere in ancient texts ngl

@jet112 @Robtical @MubarakTheCoper
@thebuddhacel @Quasimodocel @Algeriancel @Aziz

Last edited:
First Part of the Story: (The Brother's Wife)
" But when the night was half spent he bethought him that he had forgotten in his palace somewhat
which he should have brought with him, so he returned privily and entered his apartments, where he found the Queen, his wife, asleep on his own carpet-bed, embracing with both arms a black cook of loathsome aspect and foul with kitchen grease and grime. When he saw this the world waxed black before his sight and he said, “If such case happen while I am yet within sight of the city what will be the doings of this damned whore during my long absence at my brother’s court?” So he drew his scymitar and, cutting the two in four pieces with a single blow, left them on the carpet and returned presently to his camp without letting anyone know of what had happened."

Second Part of the Story: (The Brother visiting the King and seeing an orgy in his absence)

"One day his elder brother said to him, “I am going forth to hunt and course and to take my pleasure and pastime; maybe this would lighten thy heart.” Shah Zaman (the king), however, refused, saying, “O my brother, my soul yearneth for naught of this sort and I entreat thy favour to suffer me tarry quietly in this place, being wholly taken up with my malady.” So King Shah Zaman passed his night in the palace and, next morning, when his brother had fared forth, he removed from his room and sat him down at one of the lattice-windows overlooking the pleasure grounds; and there he abode thinking with saddest thought over his wife’s betrayal and burning sighs issued from his tortured breast. And as he continued in this case lo! a postern of the palace, which was carefully kept private, swung open and out of it came twenty slave-girls surrounding his brother’s wife who was wondrous fair, a model of beauty and comeliness and symmetry and perfect loveliness and who paced with the grace of a gazelle which panteth for the cooling stream. Thereupon Shah Zaman drew back from the window, but he kept the bevy in sight espying them from a place whence he could not be espied. They walked under the very lattice and advanced a little way into the garden till they came to a jetting fountain amiddlemost a great basin of water; then they stripped off their clothes and behold, ten of them were women, concubines of the King, and the other ten were white slaves. Then they all paired off, each with each: but the Queen, who was left alone, presently cried out in a loud voice, “Here to me, O my lord Saeed!” and then sprang with a drop-leap from one of the trees a big slobbering blackamoor with rolling eyes which showed the whites, a truly hideous sight. He walked boldly up to her and threw his arms round her neck while she embraced him as warmly; then he bussed her and winding his legs round hers, as a button-loop clasps a button, he threw her and enjoyed her. On like wise did the other slaves with the girls till all had satisfied their passions, and they ceased not from kissing and clipping, coupling and carousing till day began to wane; when the Mamelukes rose from the damsels’ bosoms and the blackamoor slave dismounted from the Queen’s breast; the men resumed their disguises and all, except the negro who swarmed up the tree, entered the palace and closed the postern-door as before. Now, when Shah Zaman saw this conduct of his sister-in-law he said in himself, “By Allah, my calamity is lighter than this! My brother is a greater King among the kings than I am, yet this infamy goeth on in his very palace, and his wife is in love with that filthiest of filthy slaves. But this only showeth that they all do it and that there is no woman but who cuckoldeth her husband, then the curse of Allah upon one and all and upon the fools who lean against them for support or who place the reins of conduct in their hands.” So he put away his melancholy and despondency, regret and repine, and allayed his sorrow by constantly repeating those words, adding, “’Tis my conviction that no man in this world is safe from their malice!”

I like the Tale Of The Bull And The Ass. It's about a farmer who can understand what animals are saying, but if he tells anyone what an animal says he will die. He was laughing at something an animal said and his wife/cousin wanted to know what it was, he says he'll tell her even though it would kill him. Before he tells her he hears a rooster saying that the farmer is a week man because he can't even keep one female under control. The farmer then takes his wife into his room, whips her, and she never questions him again.

BBCs mogged the fuck out of other ethnics throughout history that's why they always tried to enslave them.

I should read more of these sand stories ngl

I like the Tale Of The Bull And The Ass. It's about a farmer who can understand what animals are saying, but if he tells anyone what an animal says he will die. He was laughing at something an animal said and his wife/cousin wanted to know what it was, he says he'll tell her even though it would kill him. Before he tells her he hears a rooster saying that the farmer is a week man because he can't even keep one female under control. The farmer then takes his wife into his room, whips her, and she never questions him again.
:lul: ah how glorious it must have been to live in that day and age

@SelfCrucified @Incel_Because_Short @Bluttat

I wish I had time to read all this shit but I dont. But sand women are known to be loose huh. And muslims like to call western women whores. JFL AWALT

ancient times sound fun
some old traditions need to come back

I have read about similar degeneracy (and a lot more) happening in the Early Eastern Roman Empire by the accounts of Procopius, but we can not be sure about everything he has said, albeit I might just be coping if I try to surpress the thoughts of such things occurring.

Me in my dreams

Tbh it was brutal & :blackpill:ed as fuck.

Whores will be whores. I can't even begin to image the amount of men cucked into raising another man's cum dump throughout human hisotry.

Just imagine. Billions of males cucked throughout time

Enslave femoids.

Artificial wombs now.

Waifubots now.

Nobody was ever safe.

Elliot Rodger got NOTHING on this.

The story sounds like a good Blackpill refresher ngl

Sandwitches had it coming tbh

how is this thread not locked jfl

I read a story from a book about an American slave owner going to war and coming back to his wife who got pregnant with two kids with one of his slaves and surprisingly took care of both children like his own. Couldn't be me I would've killed her.

The link below this is just something extra.

God tier post

JFL