Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL santa barbara party scene

They need anothet ER

Disgsting, they should be skinned alive cooked into lunch meals and served to the cafeteria at that florida high school

Daily reminder this is what causes people to literally go ER. University should be abolished with every college student and professor killed. Too much degeneracy in one place, and all it does is allow the rich to advance anyway.

I would try this, but not sure I want to live as primitive as they.

P. S. Sexual degeneracy propaganda

20 years from now when these women have kids I wanna find them and show their kids these videos.

ChJMHugWUAAY8t8

Sigh, what else is new? A sluts born every minute

Just kill me man, this is the only thing that I find suicide fuel.

just lol if you're not born a rich white jock chad in santa barbara

Disgsting, they should be skinned alive cooked into lunch meals and served to the cafeteria at that florida high school

They should be cut one thousand times and dipped in scalding water

All the Chad's in my area go to Lake Havusu.

Elliot Rodger was right. And this wasn't even jealousy-inducing, it's just disgusting. This people are garbage of the world.

Elliot Rodger was right. And this wasn't even jealousy-inducing, it's just disgusting. This people are garbage of the world.
What will piss me off more is watching a beta simp put a ring on one of those whores.

Remember that ER CHOSE to go here.

ok I am seriously shocked. I didn't know Spring Break was that extreme. USA town is going down.

FUCK IF THIS UGLY ASIAN IS ABLE TO SARRAR AND KISS A STACEY I SHOULD BE ABLE TOO FUCKKKKKKKKK WHAT IS THIS????????

welcome to chad's life. this is what women want to make mandatory everywhere.

Can't imagine the life of Chad at UC Santa Barbara. Simply cannot imagine...

maxresdefault.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Attachments

• can't dodge the rodge.gif
    can't dodge the rodge.gif
    428.8 KB · Views: 66
Elliot should've waited a year and shot them up instead.

Fuck me, just watched a bit of the video and saw a girl grinding on a guy.
I cannot imagine how amazing that must feel, you can even tell that he has a boner.

Fuck, I wish that was me.

It’s even worse in the UK...
America (especially cali) is the fucking source of western degeneracy, we should've fucking nuked them decades ago, now the disease of societal degradation has spread far beyond america and the only solution is the total annihilation of the human race.