Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sargeras infecting Aegwynn cucked Nielas Aran : Medivh is the Warcraft mascot of female microchimerism

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I have known about microchimerism for months but I didn't really make the connection today, and the lore for this has been around since the 90s.

They don't go into detail about how Medivh's mom Aegwynn managed to "defeat" Sargeras but clearly she probably just fucked him to death and swallow up his essence inside her pussy.

His DNA lurked inside her until she fucks Nielas Aran and conceives a child with him, and Sargeras passes from Aegwynn's ovaries into Medivh's fetus.

If that's not cucked enough, Aegwynn bolts and leaves the poor cuck Nielas to raise her baby, who ends up going crazy and murdering him when puberty starts. This battle with his dad (plus 100 clerics) is what tore the hole into Draenor.

Aegwynn DGAF and basically ignores this for 16 years (Stormwind is attacked 6 years later, they beat orcs w/ cavalry and orcs spend 10 years regrouping and raiding farms from swamp while Gul'dan and Blackhand wrest control from Cho'gall and Killrog Deadeye) until finally confronting him for whatever reason, and he beats her and her dragon pet by sacrificing his fellow incel mages.

Basically the only thing which ends this microchimerism is Medhiv's death at the hands of Lothar w/ that other mage

:waitwhat:

I love how you just assume we know what any of that even means.

:waitwhat:

I love how you just assume we know what any of that even means.
not really
assumed if you didn't know and cared you'd look up chars
if you didn't know and didn't care you'd ignore thread

I forgot about the "cares enough to brag about how he doesn't care or is incompetent" population.

Just spout inane blather bro!

not really
assumed if you didn't know and cared you'd look up chars
if you didn't know and didn't care you'd ignore thread

I forgot about the "cares enough to brag about how he doesn't care or is incompetent" population.
not a single word
Just spout inane blather bro!
:lul:

how did you remember all this but forget khadgar.
didn't forget him just his name because TBH his role just doesn't seem that prominent, he and Lothar basically just somehow conveniently kill a guy it took 100 priests to put down

something tells me that Guldan fucking around trying to steal tomb location from Medhiv's mind played a role in distracting him enough for this to work

didn't forget him just his name because TBH his role just doesn't seem that prominent, he and Lothar basically just somehow conveniently kill a guy it took 100 priests to put down

something tells me that Guldan fucking around trying to steal tomb location from Medhiv's mind played a role in distracting him enough for this to work
Khadgar is probably the strongest character in the setting besides Medivh(he was Medivhs apprentice) probably only a tier below cause of Guardian boosts. With assistance him being able to put down a corrupted Medivh makes sense. Also it’s this fight why he looks so old.

Khadgar is probably the strongest character in the setting besides Medivh(he was Medivhs apprentice) probably only a tier below cause of Guardian boosts. With assistance him being able to put down a corrupted Medivh makes sense. Also it’s this fight why he looks so old.
I'm aware of the lore though I'm actually having trouble finding him in WC1...

I know he shows up in WC2 as a unit...

But I think even then I think that's from the expansion...

Wasn't he actually just introduced as "that random bearded mage we see destroy the portal at the end of human campaign in WC2" basically?

They probably added him to BTDP because he was popular and got questions.

Even the bit in the manual...

I'm not seeing anything there about him killing Medivh, just serving in 1st war, even though Mage units didn't exist at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back