Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Sargon Akkad's latest video is all about simps

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
And it's pretty good IMHO

I think it's great to see a relative normie (he's happily married with children) being so based.

He's changing his tune for some extra views and subscribers, and to pander to his changing demographic.

The guy himself betabuxxed a single mom and beard frauds hard. He's one of the last men you should listen to on the subject of simping.

He's changing his tune for some extra views and subscribers, and to pander to his changing demographic.

The guy himself betabuxxed a single mom and beard frauds hard. He's one of the last men you should listen to on the subject of simping.

Still, what he made a good summary and analysis of the subject in this video, I think.

He also made an interesting comparison : "simping is to dating what masturbation is to sex". I don't know what this comparison is worth, but I sure find it interesting.

I don't like those alt right guys tbh

lmao @ Listening to Fargon of Bakkaresh on any topic

All of Sargons videos are by a simp

This, he is just going along with the flow. These youtube parasites dont have their own opinion they just change it as needed.

will check it, no worth in simp