Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saturday Night LDAR Thread

4mags1

4mags1

Greycel
If you're alone and virginal on this fine Saturday night, this is the thread for you. Check in with your incel brothers here and let us know just how over it is for you. For me, this is probably my 943rd weekend alone doing nothing.

Remember, if it's Saturday night and you're a young man sitting alone with nothing to do and no one who cares about you, you might be incel.

I'm coping by knowing that many normies are indeed in their homes instead of clubbing or hanging outside since its gotten cold where I live. Feels good that I'm not rotting alone, at least for the next few months of winter, but then Christmas and New Years will come with more Sui Fuel so there's that.

Sunday here tbhtbh.. I rotted out my Saturday, now it's time to rot out my Sunday

It's also Sunday here.

Reporting for duty

popping vicodin to get through the weekend as usual

Listening to 'the tempest' from Pendulum in repeat mode. Removed the grill to watch the woofer move forth and back.

If bored i would switch to the newly found EDM chick, Christina Novelli.

If god was merciful he'd end me now before I lose my mind.