Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Saudi Arabia has submitted to cuckery

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
One more more country fallen prey to Western degeneracy. I hope they break free from Western influence.

and people here still islam-cope.
jfl.
no religion of today is strong enough to withstand the degenerate forces of the west.

Serves them right, fucking muzzies

It's over. The human population will fall

Freedom to travel to fuck Chaddam.

and people here still islam-cope.
jfl.
no religion of today is strong enough to withstand the degenerate forces of the west.
it's over
some kind of worldwide bloodshed is guaranteed and has been for a while

Clearly the Saudi Government didnt come to this decision on their own. They obviously succumbed to pressure from the UN. I wonder ((who)) could be behind this.

They are not allowed to travel dependently they are just allowed to get their own passport. Before they are used to be grouped together in their husband or father passport and that can be problematic with other countries that doesn’t understand how Saudi Arabia works.

They are not allowed to travel dependently they are just allowed to get their own passport. Before they are used to be grouped together in their husband or father passport and that can be problematic with other countries that doesn’t understand how Saudi Arabia works.
Are you also a saudicel

Time to North-Sentinel Islandmaxx

Thanks for explanation

Misinformation thread.

But I won't be surprised if red pilled cucks who still think Arabs are the enemy find enjoyment in this. The comments speak for themselves.

saudi whores coming to a western city near you, but there's only one catch

CHAD ONLY

jfl at these muslim apes "MUH SHARIA"

man fanatics are so weird, why cant just they take that hoodie off, benormal, dont assault people and such

Saudi girls are secretly whoring around in compounds anyway, I heard it from the horses mouth.

Saudi guys are mostly gay. There is an extremely high gay rate. Again I heard this from the horses mouth. They never actually see women who are not their relatives IRL and end up fucking other guys instead lmao extremely cucked society

They are not allowed to travel dependently they are just allowed to get their own passport.

Why allow females their own passport? This is just the first step. Soonish females will mogg all men. Only they are allowed to drive while men have to walk like cucks

Cope. Women always had passports, but they needed their male guardians' permissions to obtain/renew them. Now they can obtain and renew their passports as well as travel on their own.

The leader of Saudi Arabia is a puppet and the entire royal family is Zionist controlled. The true Muslim Saudis are biding their time for jihad.

Live in riyadh?
Dammam
Cope. Women always had passports, but they needed their male guardians' permissions to obtain/renew them. Now they can obtain and renew their passports as well as travel on their own.
Cops. They still need a permission to travel.
The leader of Saudi Arabia is a puppet and the entire royal family is Zionist controlled. The true Muslim Saudis are biding their time for jihad.
I like our royal family and fuck Muslims they are the reason I’m an incel.

Last edited:
Dammam

Cops. They still need a permission to travel.

Fuck you. You are incel because you look curry and possibly ugly like the typical saudi. Especially saudi liberals lmfao

Fuck you. You are incel because you look curry and possibly ugly like the typical saudi. Especially saudi liberals lmfao
10178.jpg

How will I know if there aren’t any women around...We are not being allowed to be men because every women is covered in black and we are not allowed to talk to them. I’m already 30 years old and I never spoke to a Saudi women in my life.
Okaz says otherwise bro
I don’t read okaz I only read sabq
Okaz says otherwise bro
Damn sorry I just read it...yeah we are getting cucked right now...on the other hand Bahrain will be full of Saudi hookers now

How will I know if there aren’t any women around...We are not being allowed to be men because every women is covered in black and we are not allowed to talk to them. I’m already 30 years old and I never spoke to a Saudi women in my life.

Damn sorry I just read it...yeah we are getting cucked right now...on the other hand Bahrain will be full of Saudi hookers now
شكلك معزل في بيتك. انا قبلت الداشرات كثيرة وكل وحدهن تبغى فقد الافضل وخويها مملوح مرة. بين ما خِطبت

شكلك معزل في بيتك. انا قبلت الداشرات كثيرة وكل وحدهن تبغى فقد الافضل وخويها مملوح مرة. بين ما خِطبت
و ليه أضيع وقتي مع السعوديات إذا البحرين جنبي

It's over

This still means that if they escape Saudi Arabia they will be admitted to other countries. Without a passport, they could do nothing.

طيب شحدت وحدة بدون مبلغ

This still means that if they escape Saudi Arabia they will be admitted to other countries. Without a passport, they could do nothing.
Let them leave tbh...it’s better than whoring around then marrying a poor guy who thinks he is marrying a virgin
طيب شحدت وحدة بدون مبلغ
أنت كلامك مو سعودي من وين أنت ؟ ما راح اجاوب على سؤالك عشان لا تقول أني فيك سيل...

العاهرات في البحرين عربيات؟ أم هن من الدول الآسيوية؟

I do not know much about Saudi Arabia, but I know that their prince is a fucking alpha
-high test
-tall
-the royal family has several billion dolars
-he buys a weapon from the USA like toys
-if you say something bad about him, he'll kill you(like this journalist at the embassy in Turkey)
608577.jpg

how do you know he looks curry?

You will see hundreds of thousands of their women leaving for Europe to get plowed by white Chads very soon, its over

jfl the new crownprince wants to turn it into a capitalistic shithole, dont even hope.

Saudi girls are secretly whoring around in compounds anyway, I heard it from the horses mouth.

Saudi guys are mostly gay. There is an extremely high gay rate. Again I heard this from the horses mouth. They never actually see women who are not their relatives IRL and end up fucking other guys instead lmao extremely cucked society
:worryfeels: over for muslimcels

Soydi Arabia.

Saudi exmuslim coping hard

Use your powers of analogy to see whether women would want you or not, indian men look a lot like us and they're failing in the sexually liberated west

Pride and false hope can make a loser think religion holds him back when it's there to protect him, the jew white west will have you think islam is a prison when it's in fact a shelter for subhumans like you

But who does that? It is the monarchy, the upper class who make those laws and then ruin the life of the ordinary man.

Saudi exmuslim coping hard

Use your powers of analogy to see whether women would want you or not, indian men look a lot like us and they're failing in the sexually liberated west

Pride and false hope can make a loser think religion holds him back when it's there to protect him, the jew white west will have you think islam is a prison when it's in fact a shelter for subhumans like you

Going to the west and dreaming about getting tons of white pussy is just stupid. Every guy I know that went to Europe hoping to get laid came back empty handed even the rich guys driving Lamborghinis in London only get Arabic girls and I don’t want any of that my standards are much lower all I want is legal alcohol and a Filipino live in gf they are low maintenance and easily replaced.
But who does that? It is the monarchy, the upper class who make those laws and then ruin the life of the ordinary man.

You mean improving the life of unmarried ordinary men

Islam is the biggest cope there is these days. You think the middle east is free from degeneracy? nope. Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand.

Defeating ISIS was a mistake