Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Saudi bans Loli Marriages

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
God damn, I just found out that as of 2019 December, it's now illegal to marry below 18 in Saudi Arabia, with the exception being that those 15-17 must first have parental consent in a specific court. JFL when "based" Saudi has a higher AoC than Europe. At least in Europe, you can legally still shag 14 year olds. Why do politcians insist on taking cunny away from us?

Islam is getting cucked!

And the UAE made a peace deal with Israel. Muslim copers are seething.

in most states in the US it's legal for a 14 year old girl to do triple penetration with three 17 year old football players at the same time but if a 19 year old touches her its statutory rape

Sad Shit man, Sounds like a feminist law. The Saudis are getting to friendly with the US and Israel and it may be forcing them to change their global image. I see no reason to limit it.

It's so fucking over. Fuck this gay earth :cryfeels:

Islam is getting cucked!
I hope the Taliban take over soon. Although it seems the recent peace talks may cuck them too

Sad Shit man, Sounds like a feminist law. The Saudis are getting to friendly with the US and Israel and it may be forcing them to change their global image. I see no reason to limit it.

You hit the mark perfectly, they are indeed only changing their laws in order to be more western. Wouldn't surprise me if faggotry is accepted within 10 years

Muslims are cucked idiots, this is why they live in shit holes, literally teaming up with their enemy against other Muslims.
Saudi has always been with Israel in cucking the US
in most states in the US it's legal for a 14 year old girl to do triple penetration with three 17 year old football players at the same time but if a 19 year old touches her its statutory rape
:lul:
wow, that imagery was brootal

Urbans are gonna urban, creed be damned. Cities always follow the same path.

The world becomes worse by the day. If Islam becomes cucked, it'll be the worse religion ever. Its only advantage is how uncucked it usually is, really.

The world becomes worse by the day. If Islam becomes cucked, it'll be the worse religion ever. Its only advantage is how uncucked it usually is, really.

the world is turning to shit
next you know just looking at anybody under 21 is going to be banned
holy fucking shit there is usually a pendulum shift when society gets this out of control but sadly it won't be in my lifetime. in 50 years the AoC is going to go back down to 10 or so but by then i'll be too old to partake

Good tbh. This won't affect incels in any way, in any case.

This is a haram law. The prophet married a 6 year old.

Old hags don't like having to compete with young foids for Chad's attention

They also allowed foids to drive. Oilmerican influence cucked them

Sure, fight for Chad's right to marry 15-year-olds.

I like how everytime you Don't go along with the forum hivemind you're labeled soy.

I like how everytime you Don't go along with the forum hivemind you're labeled soy.
It amazes me how stupid some in"cels" are. This forum is full of people who act like normies, it's full of religious hacks and social conservatives masquerading as blackpillers.

Whether 15-year-old girls are allowed to marry will not and won't ever affect my life. Why would it? I'm not in a position to marry anyone, ever, owing to my subhumanity.

It amazes me how stupid some in"cels" are. This forum is full of people who act like normies, it's full of religious hacks and social conservatives masquerading as blackpillers.

Whether 15-year-old girls are allowed to marry will not and won't ever affect my life. Why would it? I'm not in a position to marry anyone, ever, owing to my subhumanity.

I used to say this jokingly but the fakecel precentage of this site might actually be 90%

I used to say this jokingly but the fakecel precentage of this site might actually be 90%
I think at least one-third of all .co members are people who actually have shit personalities and should be given a wide berth.

What's worse is that this segment of the userbase are usually the loudest, edgiest attentionfaggots who detract from the suffering of actual subhuman incels such as myself.

I think at least one-third of all .co members are people who actually have shit personalities and should be given a wide berth.

What's worse is that this segment of the userbase are usually the loudest, edgiest attentionfaggots who detract from the suffering of actual subhuman incels such as myself.

Smh bro I'm only 6'2 white guy with a 7 inch dick life isn't fair man.

:feelswhat: :feelsseriously:

Smh bro I'm only 6'2 white guy with a 7 inch dick life isn't fair man.

:feelswhat: :feelsseriously:
Those are the users who won't stop going, "Hey I'm a 35-year-old man but I like 14-year-olds! It's totally natural to be attracted to 14-year-olds!"

Why the fuck do they keep going on and on and on about lolis? I mean, yeah, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to them -- arousal is an involuntary biological response -- but they're really hung up on this issue for some reason.

Those are the users who won't stop going, "Hey I'm a 35-year-old man but I like 14-year-olds! It's totally natural to be attracted to 14-year-olds!"

Why the fuck do they keep going on and on and on about lolis? I mean, yeah, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to them -- arousal is an involuntary biological response -- but they're really hung up on this issue for some reason.

Yea that's a fair point.

And they're so fixated on the exact number too. '14 year old jb' '13 year old jb' '11 year old jb' like these motherfuckers have actually more of a turn on for their age then the fact that they're females.

Yea that's a fair point.

And they're so fixated on the exact number too. '14 year old jb' '13 year old jb' '11 year old jb' like these motherfuckers have actually more of a turn on for their age then the fact that they're females.
Maybe they're closeted faggots. After all, 11-year-olds have no tits and no curves.

Maybe they're closeted faggots. After all, 11-year-olds have no tits and no curves.

I have no idea man.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: pedophilia is just weird as fuck all around even compared to Homosexuality, like how the fu can you be aroused by children with 0 sexual characteristics? It makes no sense biologically speaking.

With Homosexuality maybe you could make an argument that it limits population but then what does Pedophilia accomplish? I guess it's just one of those effects of the monkey brain.

I have no idea man.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: pedophilia is just weird as fuck all around even compared to Homosexuality, like how the fu can you be aroused by children with 0 sexual characteristics? It makes no sense biologically speaking.

With Homosexuality maybe you could make an argument that it limits population but then what does Pedophilia accomplish? I guess it's just one of those effects of the monkey brain.
Being a kiddy diddler is a biological malfunction, just like homosexuality.

Men are primed to be attracted to cues of youth, like clear skin. But they're also supposed to look for cues of sexual development, like physical fitness, the presence of breasts, waist-to-hip ratio.

Maybe I'm just biased because I don't find anything attractive about small foids with child-like frames.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back