Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SAUDI ETHNIC SHOT UP A NAVAL BASE

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
LOOK UP NAS PENSACOLA SHOOTING A SAUDI TRAINEE SHOT UP THE NAVAL BASE ITS HAPPENING ;0000 MILITARY CHADS GETTING IT

Sandcel went crazy

Jeez first at Pearl Harbor and now this?
Coordinated attack, hm?

3-4/1 but he wounded 11

Team Death Match (Respawns disabled, Ultra Realism, Pistol Only)

End of game results:

PlacementPlayer nameKillsAssistsDeaths
#1Sandcel (MVP)3111

Last edited:
That should teach them to give the weapons our wageslave taxes paid for to monarchists.

Blowback no doubt from ZOG's illegal adventures over in the middle east as a result of their 9/11 false flag lie.

Ethnicels are going to get it real bad after this. Expect to see hate crime committed on ethnic looking cels.

Oh boy I can’t wait to go to war with Saudi Arabia

stop glorifying random killers you dumb fuck

Oh boy I can’t wait to go to war with Saudi Arabia

Only if they stop selling us oil, buddy boyo. Until then, Saudi princes will be shitting on instathot whores as a hobby.

Only if they stop selling us oil, buddy boyo. Until then, Saudi princes will be shitting on instathot whores as a hobby.
And Daddy Trump will still be sucking his dick

There's a chance for you to be drafted? Or ur militarycel
Technically you could because in the US you have to sign up for Selective Service when you turn 18 and are a non-immigrant male, meaning you could be drafted in the event of war

Allahu Ackbar!

He and a girlfriend.
Just another muzzie doing muzzie shit.

Keep playing with fire idiots. USA needs to go back to its roots and regain republican ideological purity. Aiding monarchists in london and mecca is disgusting. Where my celtcel and currycel boys at?

Last edited:
of course it's not a white male so this will be swept under the rug

not an incel but still a based thing he did, watch how we will get blamed for this anyway :feelskek:

Faggot sandcel kills bunch of inbred zionist yankees, move on

Keep playing with fire idiots. USA needs to go back to its roots and regain republican ideological purity. Aiding monarchists in london and mecca is disgusting. Where my celtcel and currycel boys at?
What does currycel have to do with Murice other than wagecucking at SillyCope valley.
Honestly I wish cali was it's own country so that I can pitysex maxx from SJW armpit hair Stacy

Team Death Match (Respawns disabled, Ultra Realism, Pistol Only)

End of game results:

PlacementPlayer nameKillsAssistsDeaths
#1Sandcel (MVP)3111

11 assists gay

Shit posting bro. I have to be GigsChadpreet with at least 5 times gold medalist in oppression olympics to have the privilege of being in the same room as Sjw Stacy

Shit posting bro. I have to be GigsChadpreet with at least 5 times gold medalist in oppression olympics to have the privilege of being in the same room as Sjw Stacy
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Zionist occupied soldier dead me Happy me smiling

Muh democracy. Muh representative lmao :feelskek:

America needs to go back to its roots and kill all non native indians.

so he killed his friend trainees in the base he trained?

or he assaulted some enemy base?

Ethnicels are going to get it real bad after this. Expect to see hate crime committed on ethnic looking cels.

Literally a curry in the military with a muslim name.... im so fucked............................

He prolly lost it after his habibi Hamudi got banned from YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back