Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saudi prince is a confirmed anime fan

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Archangel_Yuji

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_bin_Abdulaziz_bin_Salman_Al_Saud
He's also a chaddam, mogs me to the andromeda galaxy and back

he looks like normie nerd with some chad stylists

Is that really his steam account? In the wikipedia article it says he had been arrested along with his father, how is he currently in jail. Unless royal families in Saudi Arabia have wifi and a pc in a Saudi jail...

I cant imagine him fapping to hentai

Is that really his steam account? In the wikipedia article it says he had been arrested along with his father, how is he currently in jail. Unless royal families in Saudi Arabia have wifi and a pc in a Saudi jail...
That was in november 2018, hes playing Dota 2 rn on his steam

Did his steam account got leaked on some website?

So he was released?
They made a investigation on him thinking he was corrupt but he turned out not to be and instead the reason he was initially arrested for seems to be spreading some kind of his own opinions

They made a investigation on him thinking he was corrupt but he turned out not to be and instead the reason he was initially arrested for seems to be spreading some kind of his own opinions
Ah ok so he’s free, also any proof that it’s his account?

What are your thoughts @SuperSaiyanGymcel

During the 2017-2019 Saudi Arabian purge, detainees were confined to the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Riyadh.

It would not surprise me if privileged Saudi prisoners had internet access.

During the 2017-2019 Saudi Arabian purge, detainees were confined to the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Riyadh.

It would not surprise me if privileged Saudi prisoners had internet access.
Must be very based to be born into royalty.

He has very good taste in anime girls. I wish I was born into royalty tbh.

Also, @Blacktarpill accountmogs him. :feelshmm:

I have a video of a 1st gen Asian American girl stripping and I know her facebook, I could ruin her, she is medical student

chad even weebmoggs you holy shit

The guy has good taste, respect.

He has a Q&A as his bio on steam
Q: Do you stream on Twitch?
A: That's a nice idea and I would love to do that. However, there is no need for me to stream, because we already own billions worth of shares in Twitch's parent company, Amazon.
Lold hard at this massive mog

Chaddam into animu? It can't be!

They don’t really go to jail lmao

>all that DLC purchase

YIIIIIIIIKES

I want to go to Saudi Arabia just to commit minor acts of vandalism in public restrooms.

Chadlite definitely a bit higher than average

Lmao currently in game.

Arabs are the chaddest race of all.