Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saudi sand nigger-cel joins ISIS

God speed Mahmoud, god speed. hopefully i see you on a plane to EU or US

Baffles me how they unironically believe this shit

*virgin goats

He is Saudi, not curry.

I support anyone who fights against the Worldwide Feminist Military Dictatorship known as The West, no matter how ugly and low IQ they are. I think suicide bomb attackers should be restricted to oldcels, disabledcels, and the terminally ill though.

I support anyone who fights against the Worldwide Feminist Military Dictatorship known as The West, no matter how ugly and low IQ they are. I think suicide bomb attackers should be restricted to oldcels, disabledcels, and the terminally ill though.
He probably attacked other ethnics though.
Everything is paradise compared to being an ethnic male.
True, I can't wait to die.

Ynqv476oanc51

He probably attacked other ethnics though.
If those ethnics were on The West's side, they deserved it. Bootlickers deserve to get the scimitar to the neck.

Everything is paradise compared to being an ethnic male.
Cope

If those ethnics were on The West's side, they deserved it. Bootlickers deserve to get the scimitar to the neck.

Nah, Syria is fighting against ISIS, Israel, and the US (they are all on the same side). Fake gas attacks with no evidence and tried to blame it on the Syrian government was the biggest eye opener.

He is Saudi, not curry.
Was*. He's probably dead now, so he's just ashes.
Height pill strikes again

The comment is true though

There were a lot of ISIS recruiters on the incel subreddits back when they were around. It's them who started the trend of memeing Islam and praising it as the solution to inceldom. I don't know of anyone stupid enough to be converted or turned into a jihadist, but it's public knowledge that they target lonely men angry at the world

Stay safe:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

And keep religion (especially something as barbaric as Islam) out of your life

Nah, Syria is fighting against ISIS, Israel, and the US (they are all on the same side). Fake gas attacks with no evidence and tried to blame it on the Syrian government was the biggest eye opener.
I prefer Hezbollah and Hamas over lSlS tbh. Assad has green eyes so I question his loyalty to the Ummah. The fake news against Syria is cringe though.

In what universe is marriage paradise?

I prefer Hezbollah and Hamas over lSlS tbh. Assad has green eyes so I question his loyalty to the Ummah. The fake news against Syria is cringe though.
Lmao, green eyes = no faith? I don't know about his faith, but he is good for the Syrian people and getting back the stolen land from Israel.
The problem is that the mud race civlizations of ethnics can never move humanity forward like whites can. If the mud races win, human progress suffers.
Cope, those mud races invented civilization and much of ancient knowledge. Whites just have better cultures now, but with the progression of the far left here, that could flip again like it has throughout history. Jews have the best (in America), hence why they lead innovation and scientific achievements.

Last edited:
The problem is that the mud race civlizations of ethnics can never move humanity forward like whites can. If the mud races win, human progress suffers.
I mean, they were doing pretty good until the Jews teamed up with Gog and Magog and ruined all the great empires. They never fully recovered and all exist under The West's boot now. If whites could move humanity forward, facial surgery would be free, foids would not have rights, and we would already be making huge advances in technology to give men an alternative. America is just a salve/death camp for most men, at least Muslim countries value male human existence more than The West does.

We need the lightskin sandmaxxers and white sharia bros to team up and establish a humanitarian caliphate.
Lmao, green eyes = no faith? I don't know about his faith, but he is good for the Syrian people and getting back the stolen land from Israel.
If he is responsible for dead kikes then he is a friend to me.

This is precisely why the male sex drive needs to be taken very seriously.

Promise a sexually frustrated male that he'll have a loving, beautiful loyal wife and you have him at your entire disposal. That's how ISIS recruits.

In what universe is marriage paradise?
He blew himself up, Muslims believe that they go to paradise and get virgins to fuck if they kill their enemies or something.

They are desperate.
Desperation can push a man. Nobody deserves to live without a wife, children and family to call his own.
He is probably a simple village boy. The machinations of this world are unknown to him. I mean look at this thread, its not like the rest of us have any better iq.
The comment is true though

There were a lot of ISIS recruiters on the incel subreddits back when they were around. It's them who started the trend of memeing Islam and praising it as the solution to inceldom. I don't know of anyone stupid enough to be converted or turned into a jihadist, but it's public knowledge that they target lonely men angry at the world

Stay safe:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

And keep religion (especially something as barbaric as Islam) out of your life
There are a few here as well. Low iq cope. I remember there was an incel subreddit specifically for muslims.

Last edited:
Mud races invented civilization and pushed it forward, that includes the romans fyi. Whites have given us race mixxing, usury, feminism, LGBT, and so on. Fuck out of here with your nonsense

They were never technologically advanced enough to defend their land from invaders. Just look how poor Palestinians are compared to Jews who are higher in IQ.

Its only in the last 30 years that women have truly gained hegemony in the West, otherwise the West was moving along just fine. And in spite of its societal degradation, its still technologically ahead of the rest of the world.
I'd say its been closer to 50 years tbh. And even then, the leash was getting looser for 100 years.
Nice cope but you're gigawrong.
explain

They were never technologically advanced enough to defend their land from invaders. Just look how poor Palestinians are compared to Jews who are higher in IQ.

Its only in the last 30 years that women have truly gained hegemony in the West, otherwise the West was moving along just fine. And in spite of its societal degradation, its still technologically ahead of the rest of the world.
Palestinians are basically like a bunch of trailer park kids trying to stand up against NATO.

I think the ricecels might overtake the whites in technology soon because Republicans purposely hold back science.

They are told that this world is a test to get what is deserved. The world is ungraspably unjust. Quran recitation sounds quite nice.

But republicans want more military technological advancement so I'm not sure how that will fare. Riceland is in ruins with floods, droughts, crop failure and US sanctions hitting all at once. They are destroyed.
Republicans hate anything that advances healthcare technology and are against transhumanism becuase they are bible bashers... They think Jesus will forgive their depleted uranium sins...

Brutal height mog

If he got laid at least once in his life I GUARANTEE he would not even think about suicide bombing anything.

I wonder how many incels just ISISmaxxed and got a yazidi sex slave foid

>tfw no yazidi sex slave foid :cryfeels:

ISIS highly careless with their lives, this guy will go suicide bomb a convoy of 20 guys or blow up a tank or some other near irrelevant military target no one is going to remember in the long run.

based

Yes bro, this is true.

Cope

Was*. He's probably dead now, so he's just ashes.

Height pill strikes again
And it's by an noodle foid. Fucking height pill

And it's by an noodle foid. Fucking height pill
Looking back at that post, it's suifuel tbh.
The fact all those people were killing innocent people but are all sex havers.
Fuck this gay earth.

Looking back at that post, it's suifuel tbh.
The fact all those people were killing innocent people but are all sex havers.
Fuck this gay earth.
Indeed. The fact the normies are stuck in this cycle of being a human nature Npc zombie it really does get good for meme fuel. That's my only cope. I swear twitter is just one big meme brocel. Like I don't think we can write anymore blackpills as they can literally write it themselves.