[News] Saudi whore granted asylum in Cucknada

wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, permavirgin and lolicon
-

Now, this prostitute is free to ride chad's cock. They get everything handed to them for free. You can't lose when you have an open wound between your legs.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Commander
-
1547247288376.png

This is her btw.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
I hope the Saudis bomb Canada into smithereens.

kernkraft

kernkraft

Recruit
-
Trust in Canada, Germany or the US to let some cunt go asylum shopping.

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
Feminism and the west degeneracy is slowly seeping all of the world lol, Saudi Arabia should really have this whore killed, once the foids see that one of them could do this and get away with it, more will follow.

In fact I would not be surprised at all, if this was all a set up. And this bitch was working with the Degenerate states of America.

Norky

Norky

Officer
-
After seeing the whores pictures I feel the urge to Islammax.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
May a brave lion execute this apostate for the dignity of all Islam, inshah allah

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
JFL. I bet she’ll also get $5000 per month for her life from the cucked government as her Feminist Welfare Allowance, as well as a house, a car, a bullshit job she can’t get fired from, and a government-provided chad to fuck her brains out.

Meanwhile her looksmatch committed suicide at the age of 22 due to social isolation.

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
She is riding white chad cock while spitting on her saudi looksmatch in canada. Classic

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

WRATH
-
Fuck this world. I've had it with women.
JFL. I bet she’ll also get $5000 per month for her life from the cucked government as her Feminist Welfare Allowance, as well as a house, a car, a bullshit job she can’t get fired from, and a government-provided chad to fuck her brains out.

Meanwhile her looksmatch committed suicide at the age of 22 due to social isolation.
May a brave lion execute this apostate for the dignity of all Islam, inshah allah

BKFL

BKFL

Veteran
-
Saudi Arabia needs to stop bombing Yemen and start bombing Canada

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
Fucking cuckanda. Saudi should had beheaded her before she has any chance to escape

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Its over, you cant lose as a woman. This westernized whore with no talents wanted to fuck Chad and decided shes gonna throw a tantrum to make it happen and because she has a vagina it worked. Shouldve been left for dead or granted asylum in some shithole, but no she gets to have her cake and eat it too

T

Twinkcel

Officer
-
she isnt the first one but this one went mainstream now the flood gates are open and saudi sluts will start leaving saudi arabia by the plane load lifefuel for canadians the male to female ratio is going in their favor.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Canada is most cucked country in the world

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
Fucking cuckanda. Saudi should had beheaded her before she has any chance to escape
her father will not let her live
Canada is most cucked country in the world
simply because they dont have any history

why that kind of shit doesnt happen in countries like Iran, Japan, Russia or China ?

C

chicocel

Banned
-
degenerate. the muslims are starting to show their weak hand if they don't intercept and kill her

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
Saudi = high T Arabs
Canada = numale soyboys
This. I was walking my way to work yesterday and literally saw some ginger-beard soyboy with the cuck beard drinking his starbucks latte while having stupid ipod earbuds in his ears. I actually caught myself winding my fist back to sucker punch him. I think it would have been funny but in Canada only refugees and whores have rights.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
Its over, you cant lose as a woman. This westernized whore with no talents wanted to fuck Chad and decided shes gonna throw a tantrum to make it happen and because she has a vagina it worked. Shouldve been left for dead or granted asylum in some shithole, but no she gets to have her cake and eat it too